Product brand name amused me

AttilaThePun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
While browsing a very popular online shopping site (which has early Black Friday deals), I found a brand of disposable underpads that made me laugh. Not all the brand's products appear to be related to incontinence, but the brand name struck me as oddly appropriate.

The brand name: Squish 🤣

Since underpads are incontinence-related, I thought this forum would be the place to post this. I will move it if there's a more appropriate place for it.

• Haha
Reactions: JustMe, BigAl2, Diprs2 and 3 others
I’m sure the advertising boys/girls would have a field-day with that!

Reactions: Diprs2 and AttilaThePun
Teddy02 said:
I’m sure the advertising boys/girls would have a field-day with that!
Maybe they already did, and that's how the brand got its name?

Reactions: Diprs2, Teddy02 and AJFan2020
1700734212120.png
I mean... just perfect.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BigAl2, Diprs2, OnePiece and 3 others
Bearcatz said:
View attachment 123866
I mean... just perfect.
Take off the glasses and darken the hair and that guy bears a resemblance to the "Hitler impersonator" on a different diaper brand in India. There was a thread about whether the product was real.

They can be seen under the thread "Are these real?" The brand is My Aid, sold by My Aid Care, a company in Bangalore, India.

Last edited:
Reactions: cuteingly and Diprs2
1700734908335.png
These were actually real, too :p

• Haha
Reactions: BigAl2 and AttilaThePun
Bearcatz said:
View attachment 123867
These were actually real, too :p
There is also a brand of wipes made like mittens, called "Shittens" if I recall correctly. They'd be great as a bundle with these on Amazon!

Bearcatz said:
Underscares

I think these ones aren't real though :(
I don't know. If it was a Kickstarter video, they might have hoped they'd really be made if funding came through.

AttilaThePun said:
Take off the glasses and darken the hair and that guy bears a resemblance to the "Hitler impersonator" on a different diaper brand in India. There was a thread about whether the product was real.

They can be seen under the thread "Are these real?" The brand is My Aid, sold by My Aid Care, a company in Bangalore, India.
Moustache is a little wide though.
Might it be more fitting to parody with a Chaplin 'tache?

Reactions: AttilaThePun
Back