procedure to wearing whilst living with family?

Anonymous96

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
What’s your procedure to wear discreetly whilst living under one roof with someone who doesn’t know, weather it be family or a partner? I’m with family, so I make sure to do this when they go to bed, so I wait about 30-60 mins once they go to bed, then I go downstairs, grab a trash bag, and a glass of water, diaper up in my room, and just enjoy the night, the next morning I’ll take it off, put it in 2-3 layers of diaper sacks, then put it in the trash bag, if my general waste can in my room is full, I’ll put the diaper in the trash bag then load all my other rubbish in there then put it in the main trash can, it doesn’t look suspicious at all, if I’m questioned I’ll say I’m just emptying the trash can in my room. If it’s empty, I’ll wrap the wet diaper up in layers, and store it under my bed in a drawer, then when the coast is clear I’ll just run it down to the main trash can

Reactions: LJTheFalcon
I did much the same when I was young and still living with my parents. My one saving grace was that my bedroom was the attic of my parents house in that it was a cape cod construction. That gave me a lot more privacy.

Exactly how I do it. Once I wet and mess my diapers I spray them down with cleaner and perfume to mask the smell, then bring them down to the outside trash cans.

My mother knows. No need to tiptoe around and i cover up unless at night going for a drink or whatever. Wouldnt mess in her presence or any friend or fams for that matter.

I bag my used nappies under my bed and ferry them out every time they start to pong or get full.

Last edited:
I've never been noticed wearing around family, main thing I can say to not get caught is throw your used ones away right away unless you have a diaper pail/ sealed trash can.

Last edited:
dogboy said:
I did much the same when I was young and still living with my parents. My one saving grace was that my bedroom was the attic of my parents house in that it was a cape cod construction. That gave me a lot more privacy.
You can have an entire separate house, and you wouldn't have any privacy if your parents don't respect your privacy.

First off it's nice to see people use "whilst" you don't see that much anymore

Hiding diapers causes extra stress
but being found out is way worse stress.
You can also hide diapers by offering to take out house / kitchen garbage to main outside garbage
As people might get suspicious why you're going to main garbage every morning

I put on my diaper when other family members are sleeping, so about midnight or so. Then I enjoy it during the night and in the morning I get rid of it. I put diapers in a trash bags and hide it carefully under my bed and when no one is around, I grab the bag and take it out to the outside trash can. I also cover that bag with other bigger bags, in order to hide it. It worked very well so far, I hope it always will.

When I was still living at my parents house, I also liked to put diapers on when everyone was asleep. But the best of all was when I had no school the next day and my family had to work. Having the whole house to myself and just jumping around in a diaper was the best! Also, you don't have to worry about noise or cleanup when no one is home.

My family know I wear diapers and plastic pants so I have no need to hide that I'm wearing. I only wear cloth diapers and I have to do my own diaper laundry so for all practical purposes I couldn't hide it if I wanted.

Doggie bags - keep a roll in your room so you don’t have to get them. Then walk for a glass of water with no issues. I take outside in morning since I’m first one up. But they are ok 2-3 days in room before start to smell (using essential oil diffuser covers it up ;) )

Back