Pro wrestling fans unite

princessarya

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I know from my original welcome post there is more than one of us, so I just wanted to make a thread to talk about it.

Anyone else still marking out for that Will Ospreay-Konosuke Takeshita match from Revolution last week?

Huge wrestling fan here! Osprey is good to an extent. Now a days pro wrestling is too much like the video games, doing moves for the sake of being flashy and a lot of times in AEW those flashy moves end up looking too sloppy. Not usually in Ospreys case but even some of his stuff leaves me shaking my head. I'm all for high flying but you lose me when someone stands on the ropes for seemingly an eternity to get their positioning while the other person just stands there awkwardly. I find myself agreeing with a lot of what Jim Cornette has to say about the state of professional wrestling. Lately I'll just watch wrestling highlights on YouTube because I don't feel any emotional connection to why a match is happening. Like the idea of osprey vs danielson, sure it's a "dream match" but there's no build or stakes that have me excited for the potential matchup.

Reactions: princessarya
Back