Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

MarineJohn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello, I got to wondering how many of us in here are prior or active military? I served in the Marine Corps from 90-94.

I grew up as a bedwetter and wore diapers till 14 then lost bladder control at 35 and have worn 24/7 for the last 15 years. I wore occasionally while in the service but not as much as I would have liked top at the time.

Reactions: Canadianfalls and BobbiSueEllen
USMC 2003-present. Stress relief for me...and my wife thinks I'm cute in them

Reactions: MarineJohn and BobbiSueEllen
I went into the Army 🪖 at nearby Fort Knox in 1988 (who knew I'd return to the area?), when I was 21. I had undiagnosed autism then...still made the MEPS inspection. I did okay with my own triumphs & tribulations in training.

Little did I know that at the time, a second phase of the Gramm-Rudmann-Hollings Act passed Congress, making profound budget cuts to the military: one day, several guys and I were called to a lecture hall where a Colonel awaited us, got us seated and explained that our contracts with the Army were now terminated...and we were going home. 😲 We were stunned, nobody had ever heard of that happening! I was glad one younger guy was going home...he was worrying us, badly, seemed suicidal. But within 4 days, all our gear was turned in...and we all flew home.

That 51 days taught me a lot, it jump-started my adult life. But that was the time I was getting pushed-n-pulled by diapers; once I got back, I discovered Attends and began wearing me-sized Pampers...and the struggle went on for another ten years...and eased up when I discovered there were others like me and we were AB/DL. 🥳

I meet a lot of vets, especially Vietnam vets, who ask if I served, so I tell 'em my story, followed by me saying "I trained but I did not serve"; every single Vietnam vet corrects me, tells me I served. I feel ashamed...THEY served, not I.

Last edited:
Navy 94-98 wife was 93-97

Reactions: Napincolove, MarineJohn and BobbiSueEllen
USMC 2015-2020. Only wore once or twice while active, much more frequently now.

First off hopefully the pic I tactically aquired(I bought the patch but gear a drift is a gift) from Lima Charlie makes someone giggle.

Though I do have respect for all that served past & present and even though I wasn't SF I was definitely special and still am haha I probably should still be wearing a helmet glow belt and moon beam.

Even though I am out because of opsec I prefer not to answer as I do still work for the govt and even though I am damaged goods & ic but because there are some that like to hate on people because their interests are different(for those that partake in anything else my life is messed up so, I'm not going to tell you how to live your life or give you an old school libo brief as I probably caused a safety brief or 2 haha) fortunately some Ruff Col is the current topic of the week. But there is a Green side YTuber(way he talks think he probably has sand in his vajj as well) that has gotten screenshots off other pages and sites that has been made into videos I prefer not to be part of future ones(I still live by a creed of death before dishonor & I won't screw over a brother or sister,call me paranoid but being cautious). If your currently active use extreme caution where and what you post online as I mentioned that greenside person has made think 2 videos about abdl's that were on active duty. As I mentioned I have my own issues to deal with and honestly not sure why anyone is shocked like there is way more F'd up things members of the military do like I actually just remembered the like half hour safety brief we got(this isn't the one I caused lol) on how web belts work and how to make sure the lock doesn't engage if you happen to try something that is highly frowned upon and wasn't the first nor last bdsm related safety brief in the military but in true military fashion like the no go Liberty places where they gave you everything except directions(pre-gps days when the butter bars really got lost but the tarheal taxi probably got them to there lol I always wanted to do a recon & sse on what I still think were O'club massage parlors on the list but think I probably would need more therapy than I already get lol) but like they legit showed everyone the right and wrong way to do that than said don't do it lmao I have a tbi but typing this out I have had few funny things pop in my head another safety brief again not caused by me but CLP is only to be used on metal pews ouch lol which makes me wonder what messed up safety briefs did women get(I almost typed one of the disrespectful terms but I am trying to be a good human now lol)
But honestly if I heard of someone wearing diapers when I was in I would probably think it was vanilla compared to other stuff but it was also a much different military.

Attachments

• 20221204_134255.jpg
    20221204_134255.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 6
I tried to join the army at 19 in 2006 but couldn't make it through meps, because of my weight I was 225 but they wanted me to be at 200 pounds. Also because of my speech impediments. Got a brother who joined the army in 2007 at 17 but he turned 18 in basic training and is currently active.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I’m British 🇬🇧 so it’s a bit different over here but let me tell you my tale. When I was in my early twenties I tried to join the British Army Reservists but because of my disability I failed the medical. So was unable to serve but wanted to even today I find adverts for joining the army painful to watch unless it’s for the commandos since I never planned to join them.

• Sad
Reactions: MarineJohn, ParaRomeo and BobbiSueEllen
Maybe should point out I’m not incontinet I got this mixed up with a similar post in the Adult Baby section sorry.

My point of view might be different but how I view like 2 different topics, those that actually attempted to join vs those that just talk about it (in the states but will assume happens other places you have people that are talkers and they talk about wanting to join but never did or made an attempt those people are different class) but it's like my real brother actually went to meps(for those that don't know MEPS=Military Enterance Processing Station, basically where they do medical checks and other stuff to make sure your good to go) and I do think he and it happens to other but he got screwed his eyesight wasn't good enough like he needed thick bcg's at the time they just started accepting waivers for laser surgery but he wasn't told that was an option and he failed the eye test and was dropped and once denied it's hard to get a waiver or second chance. I do think if you have something that can be corrected or like someone mentioned weight issue(I am built like brick crap house not a dig) I personally think the person should be able to withdraw there application basically put a pause and give you a chance to correct whatever it is vs permanent denial . But as I was saying though the 20yr war did help with recruiting we are worse than we were pre-9/11 yes there are some that for whatever reason are joining but alot of recruiting stats are down and kids now a days don't want to join. So I do have respect for those that put it out there and at least tried and I do respect allied forces and have trained with some of work with others.

New baby as cheesey as some commercials are( I can only speak to what I know) but the US Marines has this badass & slightly cheesy commercial of a person slaying a dragon that commercial got few to join or those that were already planning to alot remember that one. Also its part of the recruiting technique to show the badass jobs let's face it though other jobs are vital to the mission and keeping the operation going like some joke there are 2 jobs in Military, Grunts and POG's(pronounced pouge) and like cadence some crap on other branches and jobs but human nature most want to be the best but now that I am older and wiser it's like any other company or career your going to have cool jobs but if it wasn't for the uncool ones stuff would stop like being a pipe hitter is great but you need to eat get paid get supply's fix stuff we break(or fix the army's broken stuff because we get of get hand me downs)

But it's like when I worked in healthcare I often asked people this question in the best or the top hospitals who is the most important employee and vital they do their jobs? Alot reply top docs or great nurses that stop stupid docs from killing you or many other responses very rarely people say or mention janitors or house keeping staff, but here is the thing if an OR isn't clean or Patient Room isn't clean can any of the "top" people do there jobs, ya there are the sexy jobs and not putting them down but in had a buddy he was a cook and deployed 3 times and has a stack of ribbons and there were infantry units at start of war that didn't even fire any rounds. So being older and wiser though I do still joke around (usually its only ok for vets to mess with other vets some don't take kindly to civys poking fun at them) Also in the US there are honestly only 2 branches the Army & Navy The AF is a Corporation and the Marines is a cult & oldest fraternity lol and the navy honestly(sorry Steve) is just like Uber but for Marines or sea going bellhops lol

Reactions: furry121 and MarineJohn
I tried to join the Air Force 40+ years ago. Went through a ton of testing and they decided to send me to DLIFLC in Monterey. My wife was British, so they actually investigated her family (her father was Royal Navy) and afterwards had to get my clearance passed through congress. It was a 10 week ordeal. When I went in to sign the final forms, the recruiter realized there was a form missing. He pulled out a fresh form, ticked all the boxes, and asked me to sign it. I couldn't... the form asked if I have asthma, which at the time I did. The recruiter went ballistic, as he would have never even talked to me if he had known, but I had controlled the conversation from the very beginning and he failed to have me sign the initial forms that anyone walking in needed to sign. So I never served.

Five years later I penned a letter of recommendation for a young man who was seeking to do contract work for the military. He couldn't tell me what the work would entail because it was top secret. A few years later he showed me what he was doing, and I asked wouldn't he get in trouble for showing me his top secret work. He responded no, because he got his clearance based on my letter, and I had top secret clearance!!?! All the work the Air Force had done to get me in was still active, so my friend had full permission to show me his work. Some pretty amazing stuff (for back then).

Reactions: furry121, MarineJohn and BobbiSueEllen
CheshireCat said:
I tried to join the Air Force 40+ years ago. Went through a ton of testing and they decided to send me to DLIFLC in Monterey. My wife was British, so they actually investigated her family (her father was Royal Navy) and afterwards had to get my clearance passed through congress. It was a 10 week ordeal. When I went in to sign the final forms, the recruiter realized there was a form missing. He pulled out a fresh form, ticked all the boxes, and asked me to sign it. I couldn't... the form asked if I have asthma, which at the time I did. The recruiter went ballistic, as he would have never even talked to me if he had known, but I had controlled the conversation from the very beginning and he failed to have me sign the initial forms that anyone walking in needed to sign. So I never served.

Five years later I penned a letter of recommendation for a young man who was seeking to do contract work for the military. He couldn't tell me what the work would entail because it was top secret. A few years later he showed me what he was doing, and I asked wouldn't he get in trouble for showing me his top secret work. He responded no, because he got his clearance based on my letter, and I had top secret clearance!!?! All the work the Air Force had done to get me in was still active, so my friend had full permission to show me his work. Some pretty amazing stuff (for back then).
Hey kitty(lol) at least you were smart enough, had the morals to be honest and I get it was probably frustrating at the time but I personally have seen a bunch of people that got bent over for lying on those forms mind you most of them didn't get F'd for a couple yrs after they were in and about to get out of something else happened and they pulled that up, I do know a few that lied and got away with it as well.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
ParaRomeo said:
Hey kitty(lol) at least you were smart enough, had the morals to be honest and I get it was probably frustrating at the time but I personally have seen a bunch of people that got bent over for lying on those forms mind you most of them didn't get F'd for a couple yrs after they were in and about to get out of something else happened and they pulled that up, I do know a few that lied and got away with it as well.

How can one trust one's life to someone else, if one is not trustworthy themself?

I admit I was angry about the situation, but not towards the Air Force or the recruiter. I created the situation by interrupting the recruiter's normal routine. I did feel really bad for the recruiter, because he even stated that he was in big trouble for allowing the situation. And now, asthma is not cause for rejection.

• Thinking
Reactions: ParaRomeo and BobbiSueEllen
CheshireCat said:
How can one trust one's life to someone else, if one is not trustworthy themself?

I admit I was angry about the situation, but not towards the Air Force or the recruiter. I created the situation by interrupting the recruiter's normal routine. I did feel really bad for the recruiter, because he even stated that he was in big trouble for allowing the situation. And now, asthma is not cause for rejection.
CC as always you are quite wise

As for the recruiter honestly & don't want to sound disrespectful (and not shitting on recruiters & there are some amazing ones) but there like car salesman no matter what they are trying to close a deal, they also have quota's they are supposed to make, though I can't remember everything when I assisted a recruiter to get more leave time but remember detailed lists of calls, leads or potential canidates we had to turn in & even the top recruiters that met their goals that month well it's a next month is a new month vicious cycle starts again (unlike salesman I don't think they get bonuses) also if you ever walked away from buying a car & salesperson guilt trips you or trys to make you feel bad it's part of the pitch or job yes some are legit mad because they probably already told their boss they had someone but it's all part of the game, though I don't know the person I would assume after some time he was happy or angry with someone else. I can't remember the exact details but I remember when I originally went to see the recruiter and they weren't in and room a simulated ASVAB with a different branch and all the crap they promised than how mad they were when the guy I was waiting for showed up, but my recruiter screwed me over I was young dumb nieve and didn't read my contract and trusted him(I look at life differently than some I really didn't screw up I have just learned the hard way how not to do.many things & sometimes the first time wasn't fun enough I did it again haha )when I was promised crash fire rescue only to learn I actually signed a contract for infantry and don't get me wrong I ended up Loving it and for me I owe a lot to the military but I also went from a 17y/o dumb kid to having to be an adult very quickly and though it was true I did fall for the line of Dress Blues have dropped the most pantys since 1775 or dress blues makes her clothes come off lol the only negative thing I will say about the military is that they legit taught me many things about being an adult except for how to be financially responsible but thank God I had my truck before I went in and I didn't have the clap box mustang @28% + first born interest

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back