Princess pink

I got a pink dress shirt about 20(?) years ago that I wore weekly to the office until I retired.

No one said anything.

I too like pink, especially in diapers.

Reactions: Nowididit, Seasonedcitizen and Davvyboy
Diapertoddler said:
I've had princess pink in the past and loved how they looked on me, one of these days i'll be ordering tykables unicorns.
I liked them. But of course I love everything from Tykables. Very good abdl company to purchase from.

Reactions: Nowididit, Seasonedcitizen and Davvyboy
theancientmariner said:
I liked them. But of course I love everything from Tykables. Very good abdl company to purchase from.
They are indeed 👍🧷

Reactions: Nowididit
BabyDenise said:
I got a pink dress shirt about 20(?) years ago that I wore weekly to the office until I retired.

No one said anything.

I too like pink, especially in diapers.
There is something really lovely about pink nappies 💖

Reactions: Nowididit
Davvyboy said:
I received an order I placed yesterday from NRU’s in the UK.
For a change I ordered Rearz Princess Pink alongside Mermaid Tales.
I’m a straight , heterosexual male but for some strange reason I love pink girly nappies!!?
Is that nature trying to tell me something??🤔😳😁
I consider myself a very masculine male, and I'll say that colors are not gender-specific! That's all marketing! A century ago, both colors were associated with both boys and girls. Indeed, in the former half of the 20th century, various surveys concluded that pink was slightly more associated with boys and blue with girls.

However, despite our best efforts, we're all victims of marketing. Pink is considered "girl" now. I remember going to Toys R Us back in the 80s and the pink glow from afar was well known to be the girls' aisle.

As for princesses... one of my favorite Disney movies is Tangled. Rapunzel is simply badass. Further, and in the Disney vein, Tiana possesses one of the strongest character features with her incessant "deferred gratification". This is neither female nor male... this is simply good character. So there's nothing necessarily "girl" about princesses either.

However... as victims of marketing, pink princesses have an undeniably feminine aspect to them. Why do strongly identified heterosexual guys like them, when they do? Likely everyone has different reasons for it, but I know that a big part of my ABDL attraction has to do with attraction to the, shall we call it, "moral forbidden." There's nothing immoral about liking pink or princessses. Or rainbows... mermaids... unicorns... whatever. That social transgression is attractive and it doesn't hurt anyone when we pursue that!

Ultimately... your attraction to a color or a motif alone is not indicative of any sort of deeper issue of identity. Enjoy it and pursue it and embrace it!

Reactions: Nowididit, TeeMousy and Davvyboy
Davvyboy said:
I’m a straight , heterosexual male but for some strange reason I love pink girly nappies!!?
I like pink diapers too. I'm a straight, not a sissy or cross dresser.

Reactions: Davvyboy, ICDiaperLover and TeeMousy
I finally opened up to my close friend about my wearing diapers. His first reaction was "so? not a big deal". Then I added they have designs on them, and his first reaction was "what? are they pink?" :ROFLMAO:
I love the color pink too but I tend to avoid it just because of the way society has trained my brain. My most recent purchase does have unicorns on it though.

Reactions: Nowididit and Seasonedcitizen
Davvyboy said:
I love pink ones too. Cis, heterosexual, bearded man. I just like them better than any of the others. It's not unusual for this community as far as I'm aware, especially since the pink ones are objectively the best (jk). ABDLs seem to be much less into stereotyping than others.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Nowididit and Davvyboy
Davvyboy said:
I'm a guy and not normally interested in pink but I also find the Princess Pink diapers cute! Lil' Bella are my favourite "girly" diapers though. You should wear what you want, not what society dictates you "should" want. :)

I am just like you. I am a straight male that is pretty masculine. I love the girly diapers the most. I am not quite sure why. My favorite Goodnites are the girls and I love my Mermaid Tales. I don't currently have any Princess Pink but I will probably buy some in the future.

GoodnitesAreGoat said:
I am just like you. I am a straight male that is pretty masculine. I love the girly diapers the most.
Only real men wear pink girly diapers.

• Love
Reactions: Straycatz, Seasonedcitizen, Babybub and 1 other person
I’m completely straight and completely in love with pink diapers.

• Love
Reactions: Straycatz, Seasonedcitizen, Babybub and 1 other person
Davvyboy said:
If it is, it's telling me too!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Back