Priced out of diapers

I dont mind prints. There is a co out of Maryland. They had the cricklez marked down in medium to 82.00 a case shipped. I bought a few cases.

Reactions: DiapAuthor, Edgewater and ILuvDiapers
RestrainU4Me said:
Incontrol are the most affordable by far
I’ve been using InControl plastic backed in addition to the Abenas that I wear on the occasion when cloth logistics make them impractical. They’ve leaked a few times when I was pushing them, but they didn’t leak enough to make my plastic pants. that I always wear over disposables, leak. They were wet on the inside, but not enough free pee to cause a leak from them! I think that they leak like this because I haven’t learned how to get them on with a good fit around my legs every the time. I’ve also bought quite a few of my cloth, night weight prefolds from InControl with great satisfaction.

Reactions: Constantlydamp, Edgewater, BigAl2 and 1 other person
lilshelly said:
I am not really looking at Abdl diapers this is more for medical reasons
Drylife Super are available for a whisker under £30 for a case of 45 from Dorset Nursing Supplies in the UK and I can recommend them as I use them if I am running out of my Tena Ultima supplied by the NHS.

Reactions: Edgewater and BigAl2
Zeke said:
I’ve been using InControl plastic backed in addition to the Abenas that I wear on the occasion when cloth logistics make them impractical. They’ve leaked a few times when I was pushing them, but they didn’t leak enough to make my plastic pants. that I always wear over disposables, leak. They were wet on the inside, but not enough free pee to cause a leak from them! I think that they leak like this because I haven’t learned how to get them on with a good fit around my legs every the time. I’ve also bought quite a few of my cloth, night weight prefolds from InControl with great satisfaction.
It took me some time to get the incontrol fit down. The folks at incontol gave me some tips. That were helpful.

Reactions: Constantlydamp, Edgewater and Zeke
BigAl1 said:
It took me some time to get the incontrol fit down. The folks at incontol gave me some tips. That were helpful.
Once I started folding the back of my diapers forward from the top of the top tape, down, my leaks are almost nonexistent. Such a better and tighter fit for some reason

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude, Edgewater, GabyinPurple and 1 other person
BigAl1 said:
I dont mind prints. There is a co out of Maryland. They had the cricklez marked down in medium to 82.00 a case shipped. I bought a few cases.
What do you think of them? I need to restock on diapers soon but because of where I’ll probably be, I probably should stick to white with ABDL absorbency

Reactions: Edgewater
If you need great absorbency. They were good. But Better dry has cut way back on the SAP. They make the crinklez.

Reactions: Edgewater and DiapAuthor
I an using crinkles and they don't seem to be much better.

Reactions: Edgewater, BigAl2 and DiapAuthor
Good to know. Yeah my bladder holds a lot! So I need the high absorption

Reactions: Edgewater and BigAl2
Back