Priced out of diapers

lilshelly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
So looking to find something besides betterdry because in a way it's quality despite what the company may claim. Looking at Mega Max, they maybe good diapers but expensive. Looking at other non abdl diapers, they are about the same price.
Is it me or are all the medical diapers going to cloth backed?

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
Mage Max are too overpriced. Give XP5000 a try.

I have they are decent but not what betterdry used to be.

Reactions: BigAl2
lilshelly said:
So looking to find something besides betterdry because in a way it's quality despite what the company may claim. Looking at Mega Max, they maybe good diapers but expensive. Looking at other non abdl diapers, they are about the same price.
Incontrol are the most affordable by far

Reactions: Zeke, TheGazelle, BigAl2 and 1 other person
Yeah the XP are a notch below the old betterdry. There the best at the price point for me at the moment. And incontrol i like too. I get them when they run sales. And their inner lining is very soft. I just got a case of the nights and the incontrol elite. Their original are decent too. I like to change up now and then for extend wear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lilshelly
Looked at InControl maybe I missed something prices seemed high

They are running a sale now.

Reactions: lilshelly
lilshelly said:
I bought some Cloudrys (bears) a while back, for about 1 USD a piece, they are at least as good as Betterdry and very close to Megamax in comparison, but i do not like the foil and the tapes stick like hell and they are very loud.

At the moment they are available for about 2 USD a piece, but they often sell lower when changing the prints or something.

I will not buy them again, i think, perhaps when the price is that low again. Last time i bought the InControl Essentials again, i do pay about 2 USD a piece.

Attachments

• cloudrys-weiss-windeln-mit-folie-gr-l.jpg
    cloudrys-weiss-windeln-mit-folie-gr-l.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 12
  • cloudrys-cloud-windeln-mit-folie-gr-m.jpg
    cloudrys-cloud-windeln-mit-folie-gr-m.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
The most cost effective way to buy ABDL themed diapers is either by volume Tykables for example 20% off x 4 any mixed case or you can get 4 of the same design. 25% off x 8. Alternatively you can sign up to mailing lists and buy them when they have periodic sales. Rearz recently had an up to 55% off halloween sale. :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: GabyinPurple
BigAl1 said:
If £30 a bag is their sale price you can keep them ! cheaper on NRU ❤️

lilshelly said:
I use pocket diapers https://www.aliepress.com/item/1005005804511647.html they are reusable and cute i insert microfiber cloths into mine 😁 easily cleaned in your washing machine . i have any including ones for teens https://aliexpress.com/item/1005005335328858.html

michaelmc said:
If £30 a bag is their sale price you can keep them ! cheaper on NRU ❤️
Not £30 4 x Pawz £73.33 works out at £18.34 for a pack of 10. :love: Pawz and Peeks love them! :giggle:

Last edited:
BigAl1 said:
So Incontrol makes a printed diaper but only in extra small?

• Thinking
Reactions: ILuvDiapers
lilshelly said:
Remember that NorthShore has an extensive line of disposable diapers with commonly vary in price as the capacity lessens. Call their customer service and ask for advise regarding selecting.

Remember, if you are buying US diapers outside of the US you are paying 'sadly' a huge import and VAT tax, which is imposed by your Country.

Last edited:
I am not really looking at Abdl diapers this is more for medical reasons

• Thinking
Reactions: BigAl2, ILuvDiapers and Edgewater
UnderTheRadar said:
So Incontrol makes a printed diaper but only in extra small?
Rearz is a sister co to incontrol.

Reactions: DiapAuthor and Edgewater
Im hoping Better dry sales drop off. And they fix the poor absorbency. So they can get sales back up. When i 1st started with incontinence. Store brand diapers worked fine. But as it increased i needed to up the absorbency. Tranquility ATN was my 1st upgrade diaper. Then the old molicare. After them the Abena xplus. They worked good for the longest time. Then they got rid of the extended padding in the front. I shopped around until i found better dry.

Reactions: Edgewater
lilshelly said:
I am not really looking at Abdl diapers this is more for medical reasons
Aah, okay then. :oops::giggle:

Reactions: Edgewater and BigAl2
Back