JamisonFTM

Caregiver/Boy, Spreading LOVE ❤️
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I love wearing high-capacity, plastic-backed diapers. I just feel more secure in them, I can tape them on tighter, I also don't worry about leaks as much when I am out and about. Only issue is I usually can only wear them around the house, and have to switch to cloth back when I am out of the house most times, as they give me bad chaffing sores if I do too much walking.
I have tried many different sizes and style diapers, taped tighter and looser, even wearing compression boxers over my diaper (I wear lotion and powder). I have used bandaids on my under thighs, to help prevent them or keep them from getting worse, and stopped wearing for days to let bad spots heal. I just don't know if anyone else that gets chub rub deals with this issue a lot?!

Jamison86 said:
I love wearing high-capacity, plastic-backed diapers. I just feel more secure in them, I can tape them on tighter, I also don't worry about leaks as much when I am out and about. Only issue is I usually can only wear them around the house, and have to switch to cloth back when I am out of the house most times, as they give me bad chaffing sores if I do too much walking.
I have tried many different sizes and style diapers, taped tighter and looser, even wearing compression boxers over my diaper (I wear lotion and powder). I have used bandaids on my under thighs, to help prevent them or keep them from getting worse, and stopped wearing for days to let bad spots heal. I just don't know if anyone else that gets chub rub deals with this issue a lot?!
I have a slim build but I have this issue as well. I find my diapers very comfy when I'm not wearing pants at home. However when I wear my jeans the diapers chafe my inner thighs, especially if I wear a diaper all day. Once they get wet and swell it gets worse.

So far the only things I found that helps are to rub baby powder around my thighs, and position the bottom tapes up high next to the top ones. Wearing looser fitting jeans would probably help, but I didn't want to buy more jeans just for wearing diapers. This issue is basically the only thing keeping me from wearing diapers at work.

Back