Presenting: The Shit Sausage, a no-odor easy-clean-up fake poo simulation for your sitting and squishing satisfaction

blaincorrous said:
Why do I get the impression of a water snake fidget toy with a string up it’s “ass” so it goes up yours?
Link-by-link I am getting the part(s) of that thought inside me! The string is a necessity, I mean THREAD. Sticky thread. Long thread. 15 feet or more would be the.....😅:oops: But personally, this was an "invention" to induce ease of usage, butt (!) not an internal mechanism, per see. Interesting, though. Something about it was induced helplessness with the whole thing. I'll totally leave it at that. Nothin' internal, no butts about it.

Last edited:
I'm really starting to love this idea. I've got a lot of appointments and I'm having very little extended free time to enjoy my mess.

For me i really love a huge bulky mushy mess and I've been finding it hard to achieve this because I'm becoming more regular than id like. I can't hold it for extended periods of time and I'd be in visible pain.

I made plans with myself about 12 hours ago around lunch that i wanted to load my diaper tonight / tomorrow by making 4 soy veggie burgers that usually make me mess Unfortunately i have an appointment tomorrow at 8am that i wasn't anticipating.

So to help speed things along i took some suppository laxatives when I started feeling the urge a few hours ago. I also just drank a full 12 cups of coffee mixed with milk. I'm not planning on sleeping anyway as i only have about 7 hours before i have to shower for the appointment & i want to mess a bit more to get that massive poopy diaper bulge. It's so soothing & something i need to feel more often.

TheDiaperdStoner said:
I'm really starting to love this idea. I've got a lot of appointments and I'm having very little extended free time to enjoy my mess.

For me i really love a huge bulky mushy mess and I've been finding it hard to achieve this because I'm becoming more regular than id like. I can't hold it for extended periods of time and I'd be in visible pain.

I made plans with myself about 12 hours ago around lunch that i wanted to load my diaper tonight / tomorrow by making 4 soy veggie burgers that usually make me mess Unfortunately i have an appointment tomorrow at 8am that i wasn't anticipating.

So to help speed things along i took some suppository laxatives when I started feeling the urge a few hours ago. I also just drank a full 12 cups of coffee mixed with milk. I'm not planning on sleeping anyway as i only have about 7 hours before i have to shower for the appointment & i want to mess a bit more to get that massive poopy diaper bulge. It's so soothing & something i need to feel more often.
I’m currently enjoying five of my devices in my diaper with various levels of consistency. They give me a nice bulge. They slip and slide against each other and out of the way when I sit. And unlike a real mess, I can stand up, let the mess slide down, and sit again to feel the sensation again. It’s not quite believable until they warm up, so I’m considering a pre-heating routine.

Reactions: TheDiaperdStoner and Deleted member 57387
What is SAP ?

AMATOR said:
What is SAP ?
Usually, “Super Absorbent Polymer”. Sometimes it’s confused with Sodium PolyAcrylate, which is a SAP. There are multiple formulations for SAP, but diapers usually use SPA as their SAP.

The other type is sodium polyacrylamide, which I think behaves a little less cohesively than SP-acrylate.

… actually I don’t know if that’s perfectly true. You can get diaper-type SAP which tends to gel the water, or you get “fake snow powder” which “fluffs” and tends to not hold together. I’m not sure of the difference. Maybe it’s a difference in how the grains are polished before use.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDiaperdStoner
New developments.

I finally got around to trying the warming lube for this purpose, as it was only theoretical previously. I had to go with water-based to keep the cost of the experiment low, so I know the lube will eventually dry out, but one thing it gets right is the mild irritation of having poo smeared on your butt. Most warming lubes use small amounts capsicum, the compound that makes peppers spicy, so if your sensitive to that, I’d approach this with caution. But having a little spice does make my butt feel a little irritated… like I didn’t wipe. The device itself still starts out cold unless I give them a warm wash before using (a good general recommendation for any sex toy).

For my next trick, I’m getting a quantity of diaper SAP shipped, arriving today. It should gel less like instant snow and more like the SAP I extract from pads without filling the room with fluff dust. I’m planning on making a blend of diaper SAP and instant snow to see what consistencies I can coax out of the materials. Might also get my daughter’s microscope out to see what differences in the grains I can see. Maybe I can answer the question of how diaper SAP and instant snow differ. Either way, making a whole new batch of sausages and documenting the methods and slurry ratios.

I’m also getting brown mica powder as a pigment. Should be self explanatory. Mixing with something to make the whole slurry a bit more opaque may be indicated. May try some almond flour we have lying around, though I’m not anxious to introduce foodstuff to the project again after trying cocoa powder.

I think it’s significant that none of the devices have ruptured yet. They’ve been repeatedly used, sat on, dried, lubed with water- and silicone-based, and generally abused. I’m about to do messy sit-ups and enjoy that sensation guilt free, so consider that part of the durability test. And that goes for both models with double and single condoms. If the double-walled design prevails, I’ll start adding silicone lube between the first and second. Either way, when a rupture finally happens, I look forward to experiencing an “emergency” where I have to clean up the substance. I think that possibility could be fun with the brown pigment making me show a soiled diaper butt. In fact, there could be a use case for this, if the device were treated as disposable and oil based lube was used to encourage latex failure.

Future plans may involve a two phase device, with a more solid inner core and a more liquid outer core, or vice versa even. Also, interested in seeing what adding a few hydrated Orbeez to the design does for sensation. Maybe I should go with yellow orbs to simulate corn…

Yeah, I’m this fucking earnest about things in real life. Why do you ask?

Last edited:
Reactions: DPLuvAB and theancientmariner
blaincorrous said:
I've continued my... research... in multiple directions.

First, durability of the basic, double condom version derived from SAP separated from a booster pad by the "shaker method" is quite good. I haven't had a rupture yet in either condom across my three test models. But separating SAP from diaper fluff creates a lot of dust, so I'm seeking alternatives.

Second, the first alternative I'm working on is prepackaged instant snow SAP. They differ in important ways. The instant slow "fluffs" very quickly in water as might be expected, while diaper SAP forms a mostly contiguous gel. I was skeptical at first that the instant snow would make for a good solution, but it's just a matter of how much water you need to introduce to get to a gel form, not a snow form. As gel, it does create a looser, slosh-ier consistency, which has its benefits. You can still leave it at the snow level and have a softer, more aerated cushion if that's your preference. I'm not sure what the actual differences are between this instant snow SAP and diaper SAP, but
  • I assume there is a polishing process applied to diaper SAP that slows the absorption by means of reducing surface area. I came to that conclusion based on the irregular shape of the instant snow gel crystals vs a product like Orbeez, which take quite a lot of time to fully expand. If polished, it would interact with the fluff of a diaper over time to preserve wicking function. In fact, the SAP in these boosters of Bambino/TotalDry make claim a "time release" feature, so I'm guessing that's the way they achieve that.
  • The other possibility is that instant snow is polyacrylamide based and diaper SAP if polyacrylate based. I might have to try some of the polyacrylate based powders. They aren't usually marketed as "instant snow" and instead claim to be literally diaper polymer, so they may give me more of what I'm looking for.
  • And if you're thinking about integrating Orbeez into the process, so have I. Would you like your shit with a passed corn texture?
Third, I'm experimenting with brown colorations to produce a more poo-like appearance. My first attempt appears to be somewhat successful. I added Hershey cocoa powder to a solution of instant snow powder and water. It makes quite a believable turd, so much so that I don't want my wife to see it, assume I'm preserving my crap in condoms, and have me committed. The only concern I have is that cocoa butter, a fat like oil, will degrade a latex condom, and I don't know how much of the cacao fats remain after the extraction process. I'm currently monitoring the condom for signs of degradation, but all I have at the moment is the pleasant scent of chocolate on my ass. (See Alton Brown's Good Eats episode "Turn On The Dark" for an excellent primer on many things chocolate.) I hope this holds up, because the cocoa powder and the instant snow gel makes for a very nice texture. Whether or not this approach fails, I might experiment with a mica pigment powder for the brown color, which would have the side effect of making my faux-feces sparkle...

The ultimate solution may involve a blend of multiple materials to achieve the perfect consistency.

Finally, I'm working on a list of supplies for a video on making these. I have a distant thought of creating handmade, custom fake turds to your pure squishing satisfaction, and selling them through Etsy, but I think that's far enough off. It would be fun to have multiple custom types, consistencies, latex free versions, and/or any color you want. Want to have cute pink turds because diaper princesses shit pink whipped cream like the unicorns they are? Boom-boom! Done!

And, on a side note... this is my 1000th post on ADISC!!! And it's about fake shit...😓

EDIT: Just discovered these enormous SAP crystals. Larger than Orbeez and irregular shaped. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08WNGZJZ9

"And, on a side note... this is my 1000th post on ADISC!!! And it's about fake shit...😓"

The way I see it, it is about valuable research and development :LOL: Fantastic innovation right there!!

Reactions: TheDiaperdStoner
This is really innovating as I love the feeling of a full messy diaper but loath the clean up and even the build up of holding for days bulking on fiber and the occasional suppository. I followed the instructions they’re easy. Just took apart a diaper that was too small for me that I use as boosters, cut it and placed in a bowl. I filled it with hot water I until it had absorbed it’s full then stuffed the condoms. It was easy enough. I let them sit in the hot water until I finished gather my onesie and diaper. By the time I was ready they were pleasantly warm. I stuffed four large “turds” down my diaper. They were a size I have never achieved even with 4 days of fiber loading. My diaper had the best bulge and feeling and looked and felt just like I had done the naughty deed. Even the weight of it is pretty authentic. Great idea thanks for sharing and I completely see this being sold in abdl shops in five years so patent this quick!

• Love
Reactions: blaincorrous and TheDiaperdStoner
Bunnyx said:
This is really innovating as I love the feeling of a full messy diaper but loath the clean up and even the build up of holding for days bulking on fiber and the occasional suppository. I followed the instructions they’re easy. Just took apart a diaper that was too small for me that I use as boosters, cut it and placed in a bowl. I filled it with hot water I until it had absorbed it’s full then stuffed the condoms. It was easy enough. I let them sit in the hot water until I finished gather my onesie and diaper. By the time I was ready they were pleasantly warm. I stuffed four large “turds” down my diaper. They were a size I have never achieved even with 4 days of fiber loading. My diaper had the best bulge and feeling and looked and felt just like I had done the naughty deed. Even the weight of it is pretty authentic. Great idea thanks for sharing and I completely see this being sold in abdl shops in five years so patent this quick!
Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, starting off warm makes a big difference.

Btw, I do recommend “double-bagging” in all cases now. If you intend to reuse, storage requires cleaning obviously, but also absolute dryness, which is fairly difficult. If you start to develop mold on the outer condom, you can cut off the outer condom and replace it without having to go through filling the inner condom again.

So, following the discovery of mold on my turds, I decided this batch has run its course. I gave them a final washing, cut slits on all the condoms, deposited, and proceeded to sit and experience the uncontained mess that would accompany a breach. Quite pleasant!

I’m finding the resulting crystals from the products I used to be fairly large and, dare I say, chunky. The brown mica powder is pretty convincing.

But the real shocker is that clean up isn’t hard. There will be some mess, but most of it falls off the skin and SAP is fairly easy to vacuum up in small quantities. It’s fairly cohesive, but you would ideally want to change this the same way you would change a messy diaper, with an eye toward containment.

Last edited:
Reactions: DPLuvAB and TheDiaperdStoner
Back