• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

presentations

patts2

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
je suis de petite taille et vraiment incontinent ce qui m'a fait découvrir le monde ABDL .
en cherchant des couches pour pallier a mon incontinence car il vaut mieux avoir une couche que nager dans le pipi ,et je me suis aperçu que j'éprouvais du plaisir a être langé comme un bébé et surtout de ne plus avoir de pantalon et de lit trempé en permanence maintenant je ne pourrais plus me passer de ma couche jour et nuit ,je suis très heureux de faire parti des vautres

Per Google translate:
I am small and really incontinent, which introduced me to the ABDL world. while looking for diapers to compensate for my incontinence because it is better to have a diaper than to swim in pee, and I realized that I felt pleasure in being diapered like a baby and especially in no longer having pants and a bed permanently soaked now I could no longer do without my diaper day and night, I am very happy to be one of the wallows

Welcome to ADISC.

You will find a number of people on here came into AB or DL by being incontinent. You are not alone.

Hope you enjoy the forum.

BabyDenise said:
Per Google translate:
I am small and really incontinent, which introduced me to the ABDL world. while looking for diapers to compensate for my incontinence because it is better to have a diaper than to swim in pee, and I realized that I felt pleasure in being diapered like a baby and especially in no longer having pants and a bed permanently soaked now I could no longer do without my diaper day and night, I am very happy to be one of the wallows

Welcome to ADISC.

You will find a number of people on here came into AB or DL by being incontinent. You are not alone.

Hope you enjoy the forum.
Hello, welcome here

Back