Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining

Pottying in your pants as an adult- age regress but not baby

jessraven

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Since I was young I’ve liked going potty in my pants long acceptable age. My potty interest crescendoed in my teens and I was fortunate to be able to wet and soil myself anytime I wanted on summer breaks and at home. I’m 36 now, and i still diaper for my pee incontinence but nothing gets me worked up more than peeing or soiling my panties and pants. I age regress to teens but not a baby. I don’t consider myself AB or DL but somewhere in between. anyone else age regress to a younger age and potty but not baby?
jessica

Last edited:
Reactions: oldskool, Dirtysexyboy, CaregiverCody and 6 others
When I started this my favourite age to imagine was “little kid.“ Out of diapers but just completely unreliable. Or mostly potty trained but in one of the many situations where we ended up peeing or pooping in our pants at that age.

Another favourite age is teens, A bit different from you in that that’s when I was first playing with all of this — and my first times and after-school experiments of “pottying in my pants” as a little kid or a baby were so exciting that I often relive them still as memories and play.

Reactions: CaregiverCody, wetaccident and jessraven
growing up I was a Bedwetter and so I wore diapers to bed, usually I used to Love wetting my pants and so i wore pull-ups to keep my pants dry. anyway when my folks went out for the day I'd change into diapers and mess in them. at night after a bath I had to put my diapers on and after they went on, we couldn't use the toilet, so we were allowed to poop ourselves but we had to get changed right after, this changed however when I turned 12 and started waking up dry in the mornings

Reactions: CaregiverCody, wetaccident and jessraven
I’m age regressing now. I feel like right back there in my backyard going potty in my pants. I just did it in my backyard now. Lol

Reactions: CaregiverCody, wettingagain and sinceiwassmall
I do love to potty in my diapers and do it all the time. I feel so young, even childish when I do and just love the feeling when I potty. I have like this since I was a bedwetting kid. Before I started wearing diapers fulltime, I would potty in my pants sometimes when I was home or just out.

Reactions: jessraven
Even at my age; I still love to wet my pants (no diaper). I have not gone back to teenage years or younger; but when I was in my 20's I seriously discovered I loved going potty in my pants. And I always have since then! I don't think I have a dislike of toilets; but I have even gone pee in different places. When I was in college; when nobody was around, I went into a closet, pulled down my pants and peed on the rug. I have done that more than once since college. (granted not at my house, but I did do it when I had a temp job-number of years ago - I was the last one to go home...so I found a corner in the dark and peed) I have no idea why? This was before I started wearing diapers.

• Wow
Reactions: RoseofThorns, isabella, Lyric and 2 others
wettingagain said:
Even at my age; I still love to wet my pants (no diaper). I have not gone back to teenage years or younger; but when I was in my 20's I seriously discovered I loved going potty in my pants. And I always have since then! I don't think I have a dislike of toilets; but I have even gone pee in different places. When I was in college; when nobody was around, I went into a closet, pulled down my pants and peed on the rug. I have done that more than once since college. (granted not at my house, but I did do it when I had a temp job-number of years ago - I was the last one to go home...so I found a corner in the dark and peed) I have no idea why? This was before I started wearing diapers.
I so understand this feeling. I’ve done it myself.

Reactions: wettingagain and Lyric
I am not a baby when I potty my pants either. Nor do I have a desire to meet someone who will help me regress. When I potty in my pants, I am definitely someone who knows better; and more often than not an adult.

I run into a lot of people, who can't wrap their head around someone who doesn't age play. I guess that's why I still haven't found what I'm looking for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Magicalgirl101, GoodboyN, CaregiverCody and 3 others
KittyMerriweather said:
I am not a baby when I potty my pants either. Nor to I have a desire to meet someone who will help me regress. When I potty in my pants, I am definitely someone who knows better; and more often than not an adult.

I run into a lot of people, who can't wrap their head around someone who doesn't age play. I guess that's why I still haven't found what I'm looking for.
I’m totally more adult than baby. That’s why I reached out. I just dont fit in. My best potty moments were 18 and beyond ...but it took me years when I was younger to finally accept it is who I am.

Last edited:
Reactions: CaregiverCody, Lyric, wettingagain and 1 other person
jessraven said:
I’m totally more adult than baby. That’s why I reached out. I just dont fit in. My best potty moments were 18 and beyond ...but it took me years when I was younger to finally accept it is who I am.
I think I am more or less the same way. I did wear diapers and wet my bed until I was 17, but the thrill of going potty in my pants without a diaper or peeing on the ground, or on the floor of my bathroom or just in the shower, or even my bed, all before I started to wear diapers all the time was probably partly caused by my fear of going back to wearing diapers and being found out or rejected because of my diaper fetish.

Reactions: wettingagain and KittyMerriweather
I was visiting my brother this weekend. He has only one bedroom and kitchen and living Room in one. I was sleeping at his sofa at the nights. Lately i have been wearing diapers to bed, but i have been able to know when i let go in the diaper during the night. My brother does not know about my littleside. And i was a little anxious i should wet the sofa since i did not bring diapers, or suck on my thumb. Luckily i did not.

Yes, I have I developed my DL interest through pants wetting. I potty trained late but never was put back in diapers after I trained and I don't recall any interest in them as a kid that I remember, unlike many here. However, I was a bedwetter during childhood (actually, I kind of think diapers would have made that less stressful than it was) and more particularly frequently wet my pants from waiting too long while playing. I'd was forever waiting until the last possible moment to go pee because I was too focused on my activity and not infrequently this meant I'd have a growing wet spot on my pants while I was playing.

I stopped having these sorts of accidents by the time I was starting middle school but I knew from a very early age, virtually as long as I can remember, that I liked wetting my pants and started doing it for fun and I think probably as a bit of a coping mechanism too, tbh. At some point, through internet wanderings as a young teenager, I also discovered people who liked wearing diapers which piqued my interest and as soon I tried diapers (homemade at first until I was old enough to drive and buy real ones from a pharmacy) I was hooked on wetting those too!

So now I enjoy both things. I don't normally think of myself as "regressing" really but whatever I do is probably back to that younger age when I definitely was too old to be wetting my pants but still did frequently anyway.

wetaccident said:
Yes, I have I developed my DL interest through pants wetting. I potty trained late but never was put back in diapers after I trained and I don't recall any interest in them as a kid that I remember, unlike many here. However, I was a bedwetter during childhood (actually, I kind of think diapers would have made that less stressful than it was) and more particularly frequently wet my pants from waiting too long while playing. I'd was forever waiting until the last possible moment to go pee because I was too focused on my activity and not infrequently this meant I'd have a growing wet spot on my pants while I was playing.

I stopped having these sorts of accidents by the time I was starting middle school but I knew from a very early age, virtually as long as I can remember, that I liked wetting my pants and started doing it for fun and I think probably as a bit of a coping mechanism too, tbh. At some point, through internet wanderings as a young teenager, I also discovered people who liked wearing diapers which piqued my interest and as soon I tried diapers (homemade at first until I was old enough to drive and buy real ones from a pharmacy) I was hooked on wetting those too!

So now I enjoy both things. I don't normally think of myself as "regressing" really but whatever I do is probably back to that younger age when I definitely was too old to be wetting my pants but still did frequently anyway.
I knew a few guys like that when I was in school and always had a wet spot wish I knew a few now we could have some diaper fun

Reactions: wetaccident
jessraven said:
I so understand this feeling. I’ve done it myself.
I thought I was the only one. Good to know. Thx! I'm so glad I found this website.

jessraven said:
Me to. I'm an adult.

DanielW said:
If that sort of activity excites you, it makes me wonder if your "accident" out for a run in leggings that was seen by others you know was staged. If it was, its not a very nice thing to do exposing others to your fetish just for the thrill of it.
no. that was careless and unpleasant and horrible. Big difference between that and being at home in my comfortable place where I can let go of embarrassment and fear.

Yesss!! I totally understand this, right here. It's not a totally "babyish" act for me; it's just the comfort and excitement of potting yourself.

Thank you for putting it into words, kind person

The only times I have an accident as an adult was because I was really sick. I had a really bad case of C-diff a few years ago which caused made me uncontrollably poop and vomit....sometimes at the same time. I had to be hospitalized for that one because I lost so much fluid. NOT fun at all.

Last edited:
Back