Posting ABDL Art to the YouTube Community Tab

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So, as you know I have an ABDL YouTube channel, but I also draw ABDL art. One of my subscribers commented on one of my videos and I've been having a back and forth with him. I post my art to Pixiv, but he no longer has a Pixiv. So, he asked if I could post my art to the YouTube community tab (as a post). I honestly don't think that's a good idea, ESPECIALLY since some feature nudity, and wet/messy Diapers! Even the ones with clothes I feel is risky because it's still Diaper Fetish content. It's one thing to do Diaper Fetish content in videos, but I don't show myself nude, nor do I do Diaper Change videos, and each every one of my videos is age-restricted. However YouTube community posts don't have an age restriction or blur option tmk. According to this screenshot I took of YouTube's TOS it states illustrated nudity or fetish content is not allowed in videos, posts, streams, or thumbnails. Or else I could be subject to age-restriction or channel termination. And I DEFINITELY don't want my channel terminated! So, I don't think I should but I wanna get some more opinions. Have you guys ever posted ABDL art to YouTube as a community post? If so, did it get removed or did you get a warning? Let me know in the comments below, and
as always...stay Diapered!🧷😊

-ABDElsa ❄️🍼
abdelsafinal-png.75223

YouTube TOS of Nudity and Fetish Content
Screenshot_20240117-083002-344.png

• Thinking
Reactions: TrashPanda01
Back