Possibly Thinking of a Name Change For Myself

BabyBoy2023

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hi, friends,
It's been a while since I posted anything on here. How have things been going? I can't comclain. I have a very important question for you all, and I'm wondering if you might have any suggestions. I am sincerely thinking for a name change, but I can't decide what to call myself. I want something other than BabyBoy 2023. So if you can think of something, please post.

NyaNyaMrrpMeowFan

• Haha
Reactions: LaLoneDigi, Cottontail and LePew
Why not make it the same as your fetlife account? Similar to what it is now, sure, but if it’s good enough for fetlife why not here too.

BabyBoy2023 said:
Hi, friends,
It's been a while since I posted anything on here. How have things been going? I can't comclain. I have a very important question for you all, and I'm wondering if you might have any suggestions. I am sincerely thinking for a name change, but I can't decide what to call myself. I want something other than BabyBoy 2023. So if you can think of something, please post.
I think, if you want a new name, its something you need to ask yourself within your own heart. ^^

JamesChetwynd said:
Hi there Cute Gurry Friend..

It's true that "BabyBoy" isn't all that appropriate for you, because you are more a Very Poopy Toddler than a Baby.
Maybe something like "PoopyBoy" (that's a phrase which I find exciting) or maybe "PoopyToddlerBoy" or even "Gur" or "GurryBoy".

All the same, I like the name "BabyBoy" because it's cute, and you too are cute, and anyway it's become for me a warm and friendly name because it's the name I associate with you - a cute Gurry Boy, loved by your mommy, and overwhelmed by the warmth and joy and wonderment of gur and gurring and gurriness..
I have decided to leave my name as is because of this.

Reactions: JamesChetwynd
BabyBoy2023 said:
I have decided to leave my name as is because of this.
I think it is cute :)
If you ask me I would just drop the 2023 for another adjective or something but thats just cause I've always found names with a year in them a bit passe' haha

You could change the date every year! Fun!

Last edited:
Back