Pooping your diaper

What is your reaction when you mess your diaper?

• GAH! I just pooped! Then dash to clean up

Votes: 137 20.9%
  • Ooops, I went potty and clean up when you get to it.

Votes: 259 39.6%
  • Somewhere in the middle of those 2 responses

Votes: 258 39.4%

• Total voters
Sunday morning in a very wet and messy Crinklz Fairy Tale diaper is a great way to start the day, a hot cup of coffee and a warm, wet, squishy diaper. It doesn't get much better, but actually my wet and poopy diaper will get even better when I get my morning exercise in my wet and messy diaper. By that time I will most definitely be ready for a change.

Frungie said:
Sunday morning in a very wet and messy Crinklz Fairy Tale diaper is a great way to start the day, a hot cup of coffee and a warm, wet, squishy diaper. It doesn't get much better, but actually my wet and poopy diaper will get even better when I get my morning exercise in my wet and messy diaper. By that time I will most definitely be ready for a change.
Just got up last night I put on an Abena X plus diaper. I made a huge flood. Then a little while later I made turd in my diaper. Not too much though. Upon waking my stomach feels a little rumbling. I’m awaiting a very big morning turd now. I think it’ll be a very big one. After I make that turd I’ll wait a while because I usually have to go again. Then after the second third I’ll wait another half hour and then change into a new diaper. My bladder gives me the most problems but I really don’t mind making turd in my diaper. When I’m up in the morning and moving around it’s harder for me to hold in probably cause my bladder is active and it gets the whole system of the body moving. So I just go in my diaper. It’s a very large amount and feels pretty good going, and then being heavy and thick in the diaper. so now I use my diaper in the morning for making in then when I get home from work later around 8 PM I’ll usually make a big turd in my diaper again. Some people I know don’t like it but for me I don’t mind and enjoy, making Doodoo in my diaper every day twice a day
My girlfriend gets kind of annoyed That I make turd in my diaper every day twice a day she thinks I should use the toilet. But doesn’t bother me about it really. She just jokes around and says “I don’t care if it’s the winter I’m opening a window to get fresh air“ I have a coworker that I get together with her. She has weak control of her bladder, but also her bowels. So their times were together and she will make in her diaper when we’re doing stuff like reading or watching a movie or maybe walking early in the morning in the park before anyone’s there. so she feels less uncomfortable, knowing that I’ll make my diaper as well when we’re together. . she’ll even sometimes say how big her turd is. Or make some funny jokes about it. I’ll usually tell her “I just made a big monster“ she’ll laugh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HomeAlone and denis97y
I normally do it in my bathroom I plan it out. It’s either I’ve gone 3 to 5 days without pooping and I’ll take 5 or 6 suppositories and I’ll hold it till I basically poop my self where I’m clenching as tight as I can then I’ll let it go. I’ll normally sit in it for about 10 minutes and just enjoy and relax with the mess I made. Then I’ll clean up put a new diaper on and move on. Or if I enema it’s no less than 1qt I try for nothing less than 2 but if I’m backed up bad 1qt will do. As soon as I finish pooping I’ll clean up so I don’t make a legit mess in my bathroom on the floor. Then after that enema I’ll shower. I’ll get out and I’ll put on a new diaper and go about my day.

Option 4: go poopy then wait for daddy to figure it out and change me

• Love
Reactions: Hemix and PatrickDL
Canary said:
I agree with option 4

Reactions: Hemix and Canary
Canary said:
That seems good. I would come over as a “daddy” to change your diaper for you. I wouldn’t mind if you made a river of pee and a gigantic duty in your diaper I wouldn’t think that you’ve been a bad girl. Just help you out. Put a nice fresh thick diaper on you again.

Reactions: Canary
I wet my Cushies cloth back diaper during the night multiple times, when I got out of bed, I was checking and responding to several emails on my phone and just simply relaxed, only a little pushing and messed my diaper. Now I am sitting here with hot coffee and a very wet and poopy diaper that is warm, comforting, squishy, and ohhh so emotionally and physically satisfying. Fortunately I don't mind cleaning up. I have to be in my office at 8:00 am for a virtual conference, followed by a very busy day. A Crinklz Fairy Tale diaper is already out with several drops of scented baby oil fragrance and CVS baby powder. Crinklz swell substantially when wet but my sport coat should help with hiding my wet diaper.

If I want to go poopoo in my diapie, I usually do it standing up. If it's not to mushy sometimes I stay poopy until I'm ready to shower. Other times I hit the shower right away without sitting down.

Frungie said:
I wet my Cushies cloth back diaper during the night multiple times, when I got out of bed, I was checking and responding to several emails on my phone and just simply relaxed, only a little pushing and messed my diaper. Now I am sitting here with hot coffee and a very wet and poopy diaper that is warm, comforting, squishy, and ohhh so emotionally and physically satisfying. Fortunately I don't mind cleaning up. I have to be in my office at 8:00 am for a virtual conference, followed by a very busy day. A Crinklz Fairy Tale diaper is already out with several drops of scented baby oil fragrance and CVS baby powder. Crinklz swell substantially when wet but my sport coat should help with hiding my wet diaper.
Update: I am more than half way through the busy schedule of my day, and my Crinklz diaper is pretty wet and expanded but all is good. I am sure that I can make it home with this wet diaper still on.

Nothing I just pulled into my driveway and felt a slight urge to push so I did and I just messed my self. I think I’m gonna sit in it for a little bit. There really is no smell. So I’ll eat my breakfast then clean my self, get my shower and put another diaper on.

When I’m diapered I will naturally go potty as soon as I feel a strong enough urge. If I’m diapered in the morning when I do most of my pooping and I have to go then I simply go and change at my earliest convenience. If I’m home then I’ll spend enough time in a dirty diaper to make sure I’m done and then clean up. If I’m out early in the morning and it happens, I act how I assume an incontinent person would and find the next convenient restroom and clean up.

definitely more situational for me, I'll occassionally wait but I'm more on the clean up immeadiaty side

Reactions: Crinkleboy
Welsh said:
Nothing like it. I just need to restraint from putting my hands in
I like to put a cake on my diaper, sit on it, then tape up the diaper with the cake inside! Then I can pour in thick cream or yogurt or oatmeal to really fill it up. I sit in the tub and let it all swish around, and what comes out I just pick up and put back in the top! I can reach in and squish and play all I want with no risk! I have a super fun time.

Had a pretty good mess today. Had to go all day at work but I held it in till I got home. I diapered up used a fleet enema. Then sat in my knees and waited till I couldn’t hold it no more 😁😁😁 good times good times.

Reactions: chamberpot
greatlake5 said:
I read a few of these posts and it makes me think that some of them just don't get it. Yes, I'm IC and it's been since the beginning. Some IC people have responded and like me, it's not a fun thing. I don't want to say that some abdl people are unhinged. I might not understand what they like but I do
acknowledge that they like it. For myself, I've never been a person that enjoys it. But loading my diaper usually feels good when the pressure and uncomfortable is gone. After that I usually clean up and hit the showers. Having a messy diaper feels OK about 10 minutes. Then I change.
I think most IC members are just like me. You like your diapers dirty? Fine. For most of us (IC people), a clean diaper feels better.
I wanted to add to understand my position. Like I said, I've always been IC. I was never identified as abdl though I might have some small tendencies
(any longtime IC people probably have some small [or large] tendencies). It's natural and makes it more organic. How could it not?

Most of my BM's happen when sleeping or sometimes early in the morning. Rarely do I have them later in the day but they do occur. Since most of my accidents (when awake), it doesn't really bother me since I rarely have them while working, shopping or anything else. I don't want to say I love or hate messing. And any interest I have is what I consider hardwired naturally or in-born? It's not love or hate. I'm probably ambivalent. I've always consider this is simply a human function.

For those (abdl members), I've never called you as "unhinged" or weird. Well, maybe a bit off the wall? I always respect everyone. If you really like to poop your diaper, I'm fine with that. Enjoy yourself.

I am sitting here this morning in a very wet and messy Attends Premier diaper and plastic pants. I just checked the inside of my plastic pants and there are no leaks. I am warm, wet, squishy, content, comfy, and at peace with my wet and poopy diaper. I won't change for at least another hour, fortunately I don't mind cleaning myself up, only takes me a few minutes.

Frungie said:
I am sitting here this morning in a very wet and messy Attends Premier diaper and plastic pants. I just checked the inside of my plastic pants and there are no leaks. I am warm, wet, squishy, content, comfy, and at peace with my wet and poopy diaper. I won't change for at least another hour, fortunately I don't mind cleaning myself up, only takes me a few minutes.
That’s the way it is for me. I enjoy the clean up too. I sometimes don’t rush it too much. Perhaps lower the whole ensemble and change my mind and pull it all back up again. Not often but it can be a little fun.
I like your story, I’m not alone 😊

Reactions: teezydeez and chamberpot
DroopyDrawers said:
That’s the way it is for me. I enjoy the clean up too. I sometimes don’t rush it too much. Perhaps lower the whole ensemble and change my mind and pull it all back up again. Not often but it can be a little fun.
I like your story, I’m not alone 😊
Just to clarify my thoughts on changing my messy diaper, which ,by the way, I will be doing in about an hour. I can't say that I enjoy cleaning up after I went poopy in my diaper, nor do I find cleaning my messy bottom onerous. Changing my messy diaper is not unlike a parent changing their baby's messy diaper, just a perfunctory responsibility that has to be done. I will admit that I don't particularly like the labor intensity of a diaper blow-out. Of course taking a shower after a messy diaper is easy, but I usually clean up in the conventional manner with adult wipes, followed by a wet and soapy wash cloth, rinse,, dry, and REPEAT as necessary! So, this morning, about 30 minutes ago I messed my wet morning Crinklz Fairytale diaper while walking down the stairs from our bedroom to the kitchen. I didn't have to stop walking. I simply went potty in my diaper so naturally. I suppose if my wife was up and next to me she would have never known I was pooping my diapee, except of course for the slight odor, but even that was nearly undetectable, My first poopy squish took place when I sat down in the kitchen and checked emails on my phone, and I only needed to respond to one...if the recipient of the email only knew that I had a wet and messy diaper. I got some coffee, and now my second squish occurred sitting here contributing to this thread. Hot coffee, wet, warm, poopy, squishy, a liitle 'tinky morning diaper. It doesn't get much better, ahhhhh!😌 I am going to get my morning exercise in mt wet and messy diaper before I change in about 60-90 minutes. Fortunately my poopy is staying nicely ensconced in my diaper even after two sitting squishes, a perfect messy diaper.

Reactions: BeTrue, chamberpot and DroopyDrawers
If my diaper is not full and wet by the time I poop my diaper, then I wait until my diaper is completely full even if it's poopy. I can't afford to waste a diaper for only 3 wettings or if I have a clean diaper on and then just poop in it I have to wait until it's completely full. That usually means my diaper has to be to the point of leaking. Diapers are expensive and for me since I'm in a diaper 24/7 (even when I'm at work), I am still wearing a wet diaper. I won't poop my diaper at work and it always never happens. But if I'm out and about like shopping, and I have to poop ill just stop what I'm doing in a store and mess my diaper in public. But at the Sametime I'm not squatting to poop my diaper in public. To me I don't let people get to me if I'm in public messing my diaper. In a way for me it makes me really feel like I'm a baby in a store with a wet poopy diaper. But like I said for me all of my diapers must be very full before I change into a new one. I wear Tena XL super absorbency tabbed diapers with 2 of the Sposie booster pads in it. I can get by wearing my diaper from anywhere from 13 to 26 hours. But I also wear a latex rubber diaper cover (incontrol is the diaper cover) over my diaper and it prevents leaks and it is very form fitting. Usually when I wake up to get ready for work is usually when I change into a new diaper and that is always when I have my daily poop. I work in a elementary school as a Paraeducator and wearing a poopy diaper or pooping in my diaper is a hard thing to do. So I'm lucky. If I don't poop my diaper in the morning, then I usually hold it until I'm walking home or just outside the school to poop my diaper. Even then it's still not full and wet so then I still have another 12 hours of wearing it. My wife doesn't mind and if it really gets to smelly which it never does (because I also use a very high scented baby powder body oil in my diaper to control odors.) When it comes to cleaning myself, I go into the tub and take my diaper off and use my diaper to wipe off some of the mess and throw the fully wet and messy diaper away. Then I shower off. As far as the poop going down the drain, it doesn't, because I have a tub wire net that catches the small particles and then I knock it into the toilet and flush it. There is also a comfort to me when I can wear a poopy wet diaper for a long period of time. For me it's soothing and comfortable and makes all stress go away from the day. So I can be messy and wet for a very long time.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: Rezzu, incontinente, Diaperman95 and 1 other person
musicbaby said:
If my diaper is not full and wet by the time I poop my diaper, then I wait until my diaper is completely full even if it's poopy. I can't afford to waste a diaper for only 3 wettings or if I have a clean diaper on and then just poop in it I have to wait until it's completely full. That usually means my diaper has to be to the point of leaking. Diapers are expensive and for me since I'm in a diaper 24/7 (even when I'm at work), I am still wearing a wet diaper. I won't poop my diaper at work and it always never happens. But if I'm out and about like shopping, and I have to poop ill just stop what I'm doing in a store and mess my diaper in public. But at the Sametime I'm not squatting to poop my diaper in public. To me I don't let people get to me if I'm in public messing my diaper. In a way for me it makes me really feel like I'm a baby in a store with a wet poopy diaper. But like I said for me all of my diapers must be very full before I change into a new one. I wear Tena XL super absorbency tabbed diapers with 2 of the Sposie booster pads in it. I can get by wearing my diaper from anywhere from 13 to 26 hours. But I also wear a latex rubber diaper cover (incontrol is the diaper cover) over my diaper and it prevents leaks and it is very form fitting. Usually when I wake up to get ready for work is usually when I change into a new diaper and that is always when I have my daily poop. I work in a elementary school as a Paraeducator and wearing a poopy diaper or pooping in my diaper is a hard thing to do. So I'm lucky. If I don't poop my diaper in the morning, then I usually hold it until I'm walking home or just outside the school to poop my diaper. Even then it's still not full and wet so then I still have another 12 hours of wearing it. My wife doesn't mind and if it really gets to smelly which it never does (because I also use a very high scented baby powder body oil in my diaper to control odors.) When it comes to cleaning myself, I go into the tub and take my diaper off and use my diaper to wipe off some of the mess and throw the fully wet and messy diaper away. Then I shower off. As far as the poop going down the drain, it doesn't, because I have a tub wire net that catches the small particles and then I knock it into the toilet and flush it. There is also a comfort to me when I can wear a poopy wet diaper for a long period of time. For me it's soothing and comfortable and makes all stress go away from the day. So I can be messy and wet for a very long time.
People who intentionally poop their diaper in public are just giving everyone else more stigma to overcome. You are using it as a turn on at others expense. It is different and Okay to those that have no control but I find it to be in very bad taste to do it on purpose and let folks think you are incontinent. I would not wish it on anyone to be bowel incontinent. You do not have the guts to do it around your coworkers should be a sign you should not be doing it around random strangers. Thank you for not doing it around your students anyway,

I will say that I can agree with you diapers are expensive and nothing pisses me off more that to get in a fresh mega max only to mess it one hour later. Mega max are stupid expensive to be only using once. But again mine is never from desire. If I had my way.. I would have 100% control of both bladder and bowel.

I hope you do not feel like I am attack you as a member because I want all members her to have a place to talk. I only dislike the action of drawing others into your fetish not the person doing it.

Reactions: greatlake5
Back