Pooped when assaulted

Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleAndAlone said:
If a single individual doesn't consent to that, it's wrong.
What are you talking about?

If a single person wants gun culture then so it should be...
That position is completely untenable.

Owning weapons is not some kind of human right.

But look I wouldn't get involved in discussing gun issues in the US because not being from there and never having lived there I don't get a vote. But it seems pretty arrogant for you to say another country with a completely different political landscape should basically be more like your country.

• Love
Reactions: foxkits
Force parity is absolutely a irrevocable human right. Without it anyone and everyone with superior force can take whatever they want from you including your life.

People who are assaulted like OP are beat to death daily with no means to defend themselves from a more able bodied attacker. OP was lucky.

I hope one day it doesn't have to be guns. It will be some new technology greatly superior to guns that will make existing "rules" and force imbalances around who has them and who doesn't obsolete and meaningless. Flip this whole world's implicitly gun backed power hierarchy on its head and reset the status quo so everyone is equal again. And I hope next time it's something impossible to control or legislate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tomtomthedl
LittleAndAlone said:
Force parity is absolutely a irrevocable human right

LittleAndAlone said:
People who are assaulted like OP are beat to death daily with no means to defend themselves from a more able bodied attacker.

Random people knocking on your door and attacking you is not actually that common. (Obviously it does happen not at all suggesting op is lying).
But like I said ... the attacker would also have a gun...

I respectfully disagree with your opinions and would like to stop now because politics is actually not allowed on this forum.

Article 3​

Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person

Reactions: Tomtomthedl
This thread was doomed from the start to spiral into self defense philosophy being that someone was assaulted and in great fear for their safety. 😩

Reactions: CptKirk, Tomtomthedl and foxkits
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back