Pooing in nappies

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don’t know But I want to ask if cleaning is easy

emarat said:
i don’t know But I want to ask if cleaning is easy

Not always. It's called "messing" for a reason. You need lots of wipes and a shower with a hand held sprayer helps a lot, too.

I personally enjoy pooping in my diapers. I don't do it all the time, only when the mood strikes me and I can understand why some AB's are reluctant to do so (clean-up, smell), but every time I mess, I end up ecstatic. For some reason, pooping in a diaper feels like the final frontier of babyhood, that point of no return, one of the few truly babyish things a person can do and it does wonders for my little headspace.

With regards to clean-up, the more you do this sort of thing, the easier it becomes. A detachable shower head is definitely a time saver as are moist baby wipes. I've got my clean-up's down to a science, I can change and be in a fresh diaper, shower and all, in about 30 minutes, sometimes even less.

The only real drawback and the thing that keeps me from doing this all the time is the smell. In the right mindset the smell can add to the experience, but more often than not the smell just plain... stinks! It also doesn't help that the smell of a dirty diaper sinks into soft surfaces and can tend to linger. I find that scented candles and air freshener sprays help to mitigate the odours. If it didn't smell, I'd probably do it every time I entered baby-mode.

Last edited:
If you really want to feel like a baby about it, make sure that wherever you make poopies, its a long waddle back to wherever you're going.

Jacko03 said:
I sometimes a still do this and have bought briefs especially for pooing in as if I went in my boxers (my normal choice of underwear) it would come out.

I'm glad to find someone else who's a boxers man, but has briefs for messing. I've got a pack of white Hanes in the closet for when the urge strikes me.

To be honest I prefer going in my pants to going in nappies. A problem I have here though is that I sometimes start weeing when trying to poo this is obviously not a problem if your weaning a nappy but can be if your just wearing briefs

Jacko03 said:
To be honest I prefer going in my pants to going in nappies. A problem I have here though is that I sometimes start weeing when trying to poo this is obviously not a problem if your weaning a nappy but can be if your just wearing briefs

I figured out an easy way to take care of that too. Just pee out the fly of the briefs. I usually do it standing in front of the toilet; plus, that has the added benefit of me being able to roleplay it off as a genuine accident.

I've done that a few times including in public. I did it a few weeks ago and I had originally intended to poo my pants in a supermarket below going to the toilets to clean up. However when I tried I started weeing. i managed to stop. I went to the toilets and there was a queue for the urinals. When I got to the font I pooed my pants as i was weeing. I am sure some of the people behind me could tell what I was doing as I got a few dirty looks when I turned round. I didn't want to make it too obvious by getting in the queue for the stalls so I simply left and got changed in the disabled toilet that didn't have a queue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back