Plushies help "Littles" such as myself "Feel Safe"...

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Plushies are important.
I need them.
They help me internally to "Feel Safe".
It is the function of plushies.
They are also safe non-judgemental friends and companions.

• Love
Reactions: snowie, Hahaurfnuuy, MetalDan86 and 10 others
They make me feel dreamy and sleepy. 😴😴😴

It's a conspiracy to keep me from adulting.

Last edited:
Reactions: snowie, littlesheep250, longallsboy and 1 other person
I love cuddling my giant shark while sucking my paci. Can just lay there with an empty head and be happy for as long as I want :giggle:

• Love
Reactions: snowie, TrackersPampersJourey, Diaperboy27 and 2 others
MamaWitch said:
I love cuddling my giant shark while sucking my paci. Can just lay there with an empty head and be happy for as long as I want :giggle:
Ugh can't get anything else done when I do this. It's like Little paralysis. 🤣🫣

Reactions: TrackersPampersJourey and Diaperboy27
Mine takes the blame for me when I do something naughty 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: chrischrischris, TrackersPampersJourey, PaddedRita and 2 others
I can't sleep without my plushie. it helps me fall sleep at night.

Reactions: Eclectic, TrackersPampersJourey, DiaperedTeddyBear and 4 others
caitianx said:
Plushies are important.
I need them.
They help me internally to "Feel Safe".
It is the function of plushies.
They are also safe non-judgemental friends and companions.
I strongly second this opinion.

I've loved stuffies for as long as I can remember. They're very true friends. I think each one has a bit of spirit inside them and they have feelings and they're real to an extent.

When I was a young child and throughout my teens and even now in my late 20s... if I'm having severe depression I pile them all up on the floor and use them instead of my real bed. There's too many to fit onto my bed all at once.

Reactions: MetalDan86, TrackersPampersJourey, Cottontail and 2 others
MamaWitch said:
I do this a lot to clear my head and relax, just lay on my bed cuddling my Pikachu with a pacifier. Even just 10 minutes of doing can help me get through the rest of the day, of course it's always a struggle to get up and carry on with what I was doing before 😅

Reactions: TrackersPampersJourey and Cottontail
For me, when i dont have my plushies at night, i miss something. I love traveling, but i mostly dont have space to bring plushies with mie (only small ones). I have a few bigger ones (over 1 m length) to cuddle at night... a way to find a good nights sleep! Never stand between me and my plushies... i will chose the plushies.

• Haha
Reactions: TrackersPampersJourey, Diaperboy27, Cottontail and 2 others
Taking a nap in footie jammies surrounded by stuffies, so cuddly and smells like baby auhggg...... 🥰🥰🥰🤤🤤🤤😴😴😴

Feels like sleeping inside a cloud and probably what catnip is like, drives me insane.

If you imagine a cat rolling around in catnip that's me but with soft fuzzy stuffies scented in Dreft, baby powder, and lavender calming lotion. I just burry my face and take a deep breath and uarghuhgghh...*squirm* *pass out*
😍🤗🤤

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: longallsboy, TrackersPampersJourey, Diaperboy27 and 2 others
Glaceon said:
For me, when i dont have my plushies at night, i miss something. I love traveling, but i mostly dont have space to bring plushies with mie (only small ones). I have a few bigger ones (over 1 m length) to cuddle at night... a way to find a good nights sleep! Never stand between me and my plushies... i will chose the plushies.
When I travel I always bring my favorite plushie with me and a pacifier. I can’t imagine traveling without my plushie.

Reactions: LittleAndAlone and Diaperboy27
Sparkythelittleotter said:
When I travel I always bring my favorite plushie with me and a pacifier. I can’t imagine traveling without my plushie.
i tried last time. But hand luggage for four days is not enough space. But normaly i find a new friend where i travel to. Still... i miss my whole eeveelution squad, and all the big one that stay home

• Love
Reactions: TrackersPampersJourey and LittleAndAlone
Sparkythelittleotter said:
Exactly, same for me but with the addition of a blanket! A blankie is nice because you can fold it down pretty small for packing purposes but when you unfold it and hold it under your arm it can feel more substantial, kind of like a larger plushie.

I have a lot of plushies (so many they don't all fit on the bed 😅 i've been collecting them pretty much since i got my first) and ever since a young age I haven't been able to sleep without one without getting nightmares. I also like bringing one with me out in public sometimes (or maybe a few if they're smaller ones) to take cute pictures of them

Reactions: TrackersPampersJourey, LittleAndAlone and Diaperboy27
Stuffed animals are my best friends, you can never have too many! I always have one with me 🧸

• Love
Reactions: TrackersPampersJourey, KittyninjaW, LittleAndAlone and 1 other person
I love my stuffies, and I sleep with one in my arms every night! At this point I don't think I could get a good night's sleep without him. They definitely help me relax and feel better after a long day.

Reactions: MetalDan86, DiaperedTeddyBear, LittleAndAlone and 1 other person
Being Autistic, plushies are important to me.
Sensory comfort and cognitive regulation.
They help me not feel lonely.

Reactions: MetalDan86, TrackersPampersJourey, LittleAndAlone and 1 other person
Sleeping with plushies every night, I love it, makes me feel safe.
A couple nights ago, my biggest stuffie, Robbie went from my arms to cuddling me on my back against the wall, & I was in a deep sleep too.

ive been sleeping with my baby doll plushie, its soft, wamr, cuddly and mine lol

Reactions: KittyninjaW, LittleAndAlone and Diaperboy27
Back