• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Pleased to be here

Staindevil

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Hi everyone. I finally decided I needed to engage with like minded folk and see who lurks in the UK scene, very much looking forward to enjoying the forums and posts (suitably attired of course!)

Reactions: Brumas94, LilMissFoxyK, DBabygirl2 and 5 others
Hello & Welcome to the site
What got you Intrested /started in diapers?

Reactions: Edgewater and BobbiSueEllen
Welcome from across the pond!

Staindevil said:
Hi everyone. I finally decided I needed to engage with like minded folk and see who lurks in the UK scene, very much looking forward to enjoying the forums and posts (suitably attired of course!)
Hello and welcome from the Northeast

Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

Warm welcome from the Netherlands.

Reactions: Edgewater, Staindevil and BobbiSueEllen
Hello and Welcome

Hi from a Londoner. Wherever you are on the ABDL spectrum, and however long you've been on your ABDL journey in life, you'll find lots of like minded people here. Welcome aboard. Helpful stuff in the forum threads on every topic you could imagine. Explore and enjoy!

Reactions: Edgewater, ianwee, Staindevil and 1 other person
SparkyDog said:
Hello & Welcome to the site
What got you Intrested /started in diapers?
It started from when I was taken fully out of diapers around the age of 3 and at that time it was only cloth and plastic pants available. I used to dress up in multiple pairs of underwear (some were made of flannel towelling to recreate the feeling I missed) I actually remember being in diapers as a child and using them and then being changed, also having to go to the swimming pool and having to go into the ladies changing room (age 4) and being got ready for the pool which entailed having the plastic pants and diaper pulled down while all the ladies were there. All of this must have gone deep into my memory and resurfaced over the years as I got older shaping my current enjoyment fantasies which also seem to be very common with others and amazingly now appear as scenarios in many of the videos that are around its almost like someone has read my thoughts it's so accurate in the content! As a teenager I rediscovered my fetish which then became a problem as I got older in relationships although I've had some great encounters along the way! Like many I look back and wonder why I have this fetish, we are all normal folk doing our thing in life it seemed very alien some days but as the community has grown and more commentary is available from people like 'Diaper Perv' (lady in LV) and lots of review channels for diapers/pants etc it's so much easier to get a good feeling and I do find that I sleep well in a diaper and feel very unstressed long term, so from those early days to now loving nappies/diapers /plastic pants and all the variations that are there is a win! I find it interesting that UK /Australia call them Nappies and Canada /USA know the as diapers, either description works for me in all the right ways!

Reactions: Edgewater, ianwee and SparkyDog
kalebsarek314 said:
Hello and thanks for the Hi!

Reactions: Edgewater
kalebsarek314 said:
MrDiaperLoverUK said:
Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom
A UK Nappy lover! Hi:)

Reactions: Edgewater and MrDiaperLoverUK
Welcome to the site!

plasticpants10 said:
Hello and Welcome
Love those pink popper plastic pants in your photo. I had some zoo print ones but sadly they went hard very quickly,crackly is fine but they got too scratchy! unfortunately not easy and quick to get new ones in the UK

Tenawearer said:
Warm welcome from the Netherlands.
Love Tena incontinence wear! Pull up pants are so handy at night with a pair of plastic pants over the top just in case! They stopped doing plastic backed slips unfortunately the breathables are good with PP butI just love the PVC backed ones!

Reactions: ianwee, Edgewater and DroopyDrawers
pierrelebleu said:
Hi from a Londoner. Wherever you are on the ABDL spectrum, and however long you've been on your ABDL journey in life, you'll find lots of like minded people here. Welcome aboard. Helpful stuff in the forum threads on every topic you could imagine. Explore and enjoy!
Thanks, a journey of discovery that never stops giving!

Reactions: ianwee and Edgewater
mistykitty said:
Welcome to the site!
Hello and thanks for saying Hi,great to know people are out there.(y)

Reactions: ianwee and Edgewater
Staindevil said:
It started from when I was taken fully out of diapers around the age of 3 and at that time it was only cloth and plastic pants available. I used to dress up in multiple pairs of underwear (some were made of flannel towelling to recreate the feeling I missed) I actually remember being in diapers as a child and using them and then being changed, also having to go to the swimming pool and having to go into the ladies changing room (age 4) and being got ready for the pool which entailed having the plastic pants and diaper pulled down while all the ladies were there. All of this must have gone deep into my memory and resurfaced over the years as I got older shaping my current enjoyment fantasies which also seem to be very common with others and amazingly now appear as scenarios in many of the videos that are around its almost like someone has read my thoughts it's so accurate in the content! As a teenager I rediscovered my fetish which then became a problem as I got older in relationships although I've had some great encounters along the way! Like many I look back and wonder why I have this fetish, we are all normal folk doing our thing in life it seemed very alien some days but as the community has grown and more commentary is available from people like 'Diaper Perv' (lady in LV) and lots of review channels for diapers/pants etc it's so much easier to get a good feeling and I do find that I sleep well in a diaper and feel very unstressed long term, so from those early days to now loving nappies/diapers /plastic pants and all the variations that are there is a win! I find it interesting that UK /Australia call them Nappies and Canada /USA know the as diapers, either description works for me in all the right ways!
Staindevil said:
Hi Staindevil. Welcome to adisc! I saw how many responses you have had to your introduction so far, and seeing that you have responded to all of them. so far to

Staindevil said:
Hi Staindevil. I read your introductory posts, and I have seen that you have responded to all the replies! Well done you!
Welcome to the amazing adisc community. I am certain that you will enjoy being here, and I hope you continue to contribute to the forums and discussions. I'm sure you will enjoy being part of adisc, and make many friends here, and I look forward to reading your posts.

Staindevil said:
Love Tena incontinence wear! Pull up pants are so handy at night with a pair of plastic pants over the top just in case! They stopped doing plastic backed slips unfortunately the breathables are good with PP butI just love the PVC backed ones!
I am a big active fit fan...

Staindevil said:

Reactions: ianwee
Plenty of UK on here I think. I’m in the midlands.

Back