plastic pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear PUL pants over cloth and disposables.. Heat is a problem as I am in Florida,, PUL pants "breath" so if you find the plastic to bee too hot try one of them,, Many ABDL, and not ABDL places sell them... Best of luck.. Hope you find something that fits your needs.

I have only worn plastic pants at night for similar reasons as others have mentioned, leaking around the leg cuffs of my disposable. However, the leaks just stay on the inside of the pants which can be annoying, but I guess that is better than wet clothing or bedding.

I have problems with finding snapping plastic pants in bigger sizes, XXL and bigger. Does anyone have any suggestions on where I kind find some?

I have worn plastic underpants from age 0 to age 6, then age 8 to age 9. I bought my own pair when I was age 12 or so until age 14 (misunderstood wet dreams). I was into typical underwear from age 14 to age 18 but when I got into college I was quickly back into regular diapers and plastic underpants again. Eventually I found adult training underwear and these worked well with my PUL plastic underpants for many years. About a month ago I decided to try the premium disposables (M4 & Rearz) for a plane trip and wore my PULs over them. WOW - was this great. Not only could I let go completely, but also many times throughout the day. Even though the disposable never leaked I wore my PULs over them as a basic back up in case they did. I was never more confident in my life with this security.

So you do not necessarily have to use plastic underpants with your disposables but for those of us that grew up half our lives wearing plastic underpants it is a good memory for the security we had with either our diapers or training underwear.

I bought my 1st pair of Gerber toddler size plastic pants at 14 when I was wetting the bed, I was hooked on them and wore them as underwear sometimes, when it wasn't night time and I had to wear them. I became a plastic pants lover before I became a diaper lover. I think that makes me a PPL, lol. I still love wearing plastic pants that way. I just found a site that sells the milky white Gerber style plastic pants and they are on their way in the mail now. It's the look and feel I had as both a bedwetter at ages 4-6 and then again when I started wetting at 12 - 16 yrs old. I get to have those feelings all over again by wearing the plastic pants, like when I go to a movie and am always padded in Depends with plastic pants over them, I never have to get up during the movie, I see the full movie!

scottyboy2 said:
I wear PUL pants over cloth and disposables.. Heat is a problem as I am in Florida,, PUL pants "breath" so if you find the plastic to bee too hot try one of them,, Many ABDL, and not ABDL places sell them... Best of luck.. Hope you find something that fits your needs.

Same here. PULs are the best for lowering the heat in your pants. I wear them over my adult training underwear to bed each night. I sometimes wake up and let go if I need to but I can not flood myself or it will leak, However, if I let go in small amounts over a 5 - 8 minute period and give my thicker training underwear the chance to absorb it I can do OK and wake up in the morning with a front to back soaked trainer but my PUL holds it in.

I like the feel of plastic pants over my diaper. I can stay in my wet diaper a long time without changing until I make a messy and have to.

I usually wear Mylesta nylon pants over my nappies during the day and also viva medi plastic pants at night.

Reactions: Constantlydamp
I wear two plastic pants over my disposables. Gary Snap-On Pants and Gary Pull-On Bloomers. I love the feeling and the sound – they are quite noisy and can be heard through clothing. They add smell-protection but not really leak-protection.

I use the Gary PUL pants over any disposable and I'll put a Northshore Large booster which is very thin between the diaper and pants. This booster can be saved and used many times until there is a leak. This way I avoid the puddle in the plastic pants problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back