Plastic panties

bigbabypants

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I'm looking for soft white or print semi trans plastic for panties does any one no wear to get it

• Thinking
Reactions: Angelapinks, Cottontail and DLJosie
Changing times Diaper Company.

Buy from them on line frequently.

Reactions: Deleted member 69192, Cottontail and DLJosie
As you're in Canada, you might also check out Rearz. Most of their diaper covers are PUL, though they also have some vinyl offerings with and without prints. Their Night Diaper Covers and Diaper Wraps are my current favorites.

If you're new to shopping for these things, be sure to consider your leg circumference when deciding on a size. I have a stocky build with chunky thighs, and that complicates things. Most plastic pants that fit my legs are way too large in the waist. For that reason, I've often had mine custom-made, but the Rearz ones are sized well for me.

Look on Amazon. I ordered a three pack from Hain on Amazon and while they were inexpensive, they have held up quite well.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Zeke, sissybaby34 and 1 other person
I get Leakmaster plastic pants from Amazon. I'm sure they're made by Gary and they're a good manufacturer of plastic pants.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Kins plastic pants are my favorite

Reactions: Jorelaxed, foxkits, BillSpeed and 1 other person
Lots to choose from online.....

Reactions: Jorelaxed
I have recently tried the "Ideal fit" plastic pants from Incontroldiapers.com and really liked the fit and the feel of the elastics.

I think they are looking for plastic to make their own - rather than to buy "off the peg" ones
R

I make costome plastic pants I'm looking for vinyl sheeting

Lots to choose from. Changing Times, Rearz, Babykins, Amazon. I'm sure there are others, but I bought from all the above. They're great.

Reactions: BillSpeed
the rompers over my rubbers but under my day to day clothes. I can go out about with a second plastic skin over my rubbers. Awesome and gorgeous, plastic forever

I’ll second the Haian plastic pants on Amazon or eBay. Their white medical style pants have enclosed elastics that don’t wick and are quite comfortable. Wearing 24/7 for my incontinence I try to keep my cost down and Haian stand up well for an inexpensive pant. They have snapon styles, high waist styles, and several colors available primarily in pullon styles. The biggest disadvantage with them is that they’re made in China and the shipping can take between 2-4 weeks.

Reactions: Tommy10, Brumas94, sissybaby34 and 1 other person
I am also pleased with Haian plastic pants. For comfort and price, you can't go wrong.

Reactions: Brumas94, Ortler, sissybaby34 and 2 others
Forced said:
Kins plastic pants are my favorite
I do like their low riders. At one time I could buy them from a supplier in the north of Englan. They were my favourites and at one time I had over thirty pairs in my stash. I would wear them everyday, they were so comfortable and the feeling of the 6ml plastic against my skin was awesome. If I could get them in the UK it would be a definite but I can’t seem to see any suppliers here. I’ve looked on their website and I see they have four different colours. Pink would be my absolute fave.

Reactions: Forced
bigbabypants said:
I'm looking for soft white or print semi trans plastic for panties does any one no wear to get it
I once got some at a Fabric shop but now all I see is the heavy clear Plastic for covering things. It seems like PEVA type plastic is taking over. You could go to Vintage shops or thrift shops and look for raincoats. A friend of mine did this all the time and had a seamstress sew him some plastic pants out of them. When he went to pick them up she would make him try them on and show her if the fit was OK. He loved it so much he would often go and find more for her to sew up.

Reactions: BillSpeed, Seasonedcitizen and ianwee
A few days ago I went online and ordered two pairs of Haian plastic rompers. I couldn't help myself I also ordered another three pairs of lovely pink baby rubbers. The anticipation of waiting a few days until I could collect them was, I can't say, unbelievable. Based on their sizing I wanted to go for a pair of black and a pair of red plastic rompers, size large. I don't know what went wrong but I ended up ordering two pairs of the black plastic rompers. I didn't mind.
When I collected them I tried a pair of the rompers on. They did fit but were a little tight. The only thing I was worried about is that I might split the seems. I've worn them for a few days now and that hasn't happened.
I decided to return the unopened pair, which I did, and ordered both black and red in the XL size. They are only a couple of inches bigger so will be still very, very, very nice next to my skin.
As I am typing this I have the plastic rompers on under my clothes with a pair of lovely pineapple tpu baby rubbers on underneath. I don't know which heaven I am in I feel so good. The feel of the buttery plastic rubbing against my body is so divine.
Would you believe it as I type this I have an email to say my black and red plastic rompers have arrived and are ready for collection, here I go.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and vp39
I like what I find at Kleinerts.

Reactions: LeatherStallion
BillSpeed said:
Haian plastic rompers.
I've looked at those, and based on my experience with the sauna suit I got from them, I'd probably bust the ass out of the romper the second or third time I wore it.
I'm kinda hooked on InControl rompers, and by now I have a good supply of them, so between those and the 20 or 30 old AC Medical trangerine ones I'm in good shape.

Reactions: BillSpeed and Angelapinks
vp39 said:
I've looked at those, and based on my experience with the sauna suit I got from them, I'd probably bust the ass out of the romper the second or third time I wore it.
I'm kinda hooked on InControl rompers, and by now I have a good supply of them, so between those and the 20 or 30 old AC Medical trangerine ones I'm in good shape.
Yes I bought a pack of 10 of the orange ones from AC Medical also and a nice pink short sleeve romper from Kins but this one was a bit tight and eventually split. I cried as it was my favourite one.

Reactions: BillSpeed and vp39
Back