Plastic panties

bigbabypants said:
I make costome plastic pants I'm looking for vinyl sheeting
Kins sells vinyl sheeting they make adult and baby plastic pants diapers out of Vancouver bc

Reactions: Angelapinks
BillSpeed said:
A few days ago I went online and ordered two pairs of Haian plastic rompers. I couldn't help myself I also ordered another three pairs of lovely pink baby rubbers. The anticipation of waiting a few days until I could collect them was, I can't say, unbelievable. Based on their sizing I wanted to go for a pair of black and a pair of red plastic rompers, size large. I don't know what went wrong but I ended up ordering two pairs of the black plastic rompers. I didn't mind.
When I collected them I tried a pair of the rompers on. They did fit but were a little tight. The only thing I was worried about is that I might split the seems. I've worn them for a few days now and that hasn't happened.
I decided to return the unopened pair, which I did, and ordered both black and red in the XL size. They are only a couple of inches bigger so will be still very, very, very nice next to my skin.
As I am typing this I have the plastic rompers on under my clothes with a pair of lovely pineapple tpu baby rubbers on underneath. I don't know which heaven I am in I feel so good. The feel of the buttery plastic rubbing against my body is so divine.
Would you believe it as I type this I have an email to say my black and red plastic rompers have arrived and are ready for collection, here I go.
I've experienced that AB/DL clothes tend to run a bit small than normal clothes sizes so I've learned to order one size larger and that at least, works for me. Of course, everyone is different and we have different body shapes.

Since many are mentioning Haian plastic pants...they are actually very well made. I also got a hold of a nice thick fluffy cotton flannel inside and outside white plastic training panty by Haian.. It is so well made and thick and soft its like wearing a snug cloud. I love poofy training pants, and these fit the bill.

Reactions: Angelapinks, BillSpeed and sissybaby34
I do find the Haian plastic pants lovely too. I must have nearly forty pairs now. Mostly pink. I do love wearing pink baby rubbers!! I have a pair on now walking around Scarborough

Reactions: Angelapinks, sissybaby34 and vp39
I like them too - the red and pink colors are great, the vinyl film is nice - but the Gary and InControl panties are my favorites. The Gary full-cut and bikini-cut pants go back a lot of years with me. I have 7 Haian pants - 2 each in clear, pink, and red, and one in translucent black.

Reactions: Angelapinks and BillSpeed
Just got 2 pairs of Haian via Dotty Diaper Co. Transparent and white. I cidited my PM GC at the weekend and she put me in pink Haian rumba plastic pants over terry nappy. Amazing.

Reactions: Angelapinks
I also have the Haian rumba panties, I love them

After our (amazing) session was over and I was left alone in nursery to get back into big clothes and I snuck a look at the pink plastic pants. That’s how I know they were Haian :)

vp39 said:
I like them too - the red and pink colors are great, the vinyl film is nice - but the Gary and InControl panties are my favorites. The Gary full-cut and bikini-cut pants go back a lot of years with me. I have 7 Haian pants - 2 each in clear, pink, and red, and one in translucent black.
My problem is that living in the UK buying from Gary, Babykins and other North American suppliers is a little more difficult. My favourite rubbers were Kin’s low riders I bought some six/seven/eight years ago.

Reactions: vp39 and Angelapinks
BillSpeed said:
My problem is that living in the UK buying from Gary, Babykins and other North American suppliers is a little more difficult. My favourite rubbers were Kin’s low riders I bought some six/seven/eight years ago.
Love the Kins products but now every time I go to order something they are out of stock. I am almost tempted to phone and see if they are ever going to restock their rubber pants.

Reactions: Trina and BillSpeed
Back