Plastic Diaper Covers

JensBabyGirl said:
Thanks, I’m trying to color match these outfits as per my CG. I’m familiar with Plastic💞 Diaper Covers, the Haian covers I have are translucent. I’m not going to be wearing a diaper while RP with my CG.
Someone getting some fun play time

@JensBabyGirl and others, do you really think those pictures are exactly what everybody wants to see and discuss in Incontinence sub ?!?! Dear diaper Lovers, Adult Babies, Sissys, Littles, Carer - keep with that in your own sub-forums and don't intrude Incontinence sub !!!

Reactions: Deleted member 39193 and Constantlydamp
My apologies for posting something not appropriate in this subject

hbic60 said:
@JensBabyGirl and others, do you really think those pictures are exactly what everybody wants to see and discuss in Incontinence sub ?!?! Dear diaper Lovers, Adult Babies, Sissys, Littles, Carer - keep with that in your own sub-forums and don't intrude Incontinence sub !!!
I'm curious, the topic *is* plastic diaper covers, and some of the people posting in this subject are listed as being incontinent - so is that actually "intruding"?

Isn't respectful posting allowed in various forums even if it's by someone who doesn't identify as such?

If something isn't my cup of tea, I just scroll on by.

Reactions: vp39 and JensBabyGirl
I have owned 6 pairs of Trifecta diaper covers. I have. nothing but praise for them. They are tremendously effective and last a really long time. In the long run I have found Tham to be less expensive than vinyl plastic pants. When necessary, I hand wash and air-dry them.

--John

Reactions: AttilaThePun and Deleted member 59603
I generally use the Kleinerts Duralite briefs during the day. The Duralite are a “Waterproof Polyurethane Laminated Nylon Taffeta” or more of a nylon material compared to plastic or PVC. For me personally, the Duralite material does not cut into my thighs like some other diaper covers or plastic pants do.

At night I use the Protec briefs, which I began using after reading about others’ positive experiences! They’re quite bulky and long, and fit like bike shorts on me, so I would never wear them out in public. Since I have a smaller frame, they’re tough to cover with pants, though I have been able to wear some stretchy pajama pants 3 sizes larger than normal over the Protec briefs, but I generally wear them like shorts over my diaper to bed. So far they have done an excellent job at stopping leaks overnight.

Reactions: AttilaThePun
i have recently replaced my mattress plastic cover, which fully encased the bed. But over 12 months it started to break up. with the top waterproof layer pealing off in large white chunks. So i have ordered a new one, and a different brand from a UK incontinence site. It is clear, but fitted to my single mattress. I thinkit is important to get the right size, especially if you sleep in a single bed - length and depth. I choose fitted as i dont want it coming off.
I wear plastic pants over my diaper/nappy at night, but sometimes, especially if im trying a new brand, the diaper can become incapable of holding pee and leak out into the plastic pants and then 'wick' out around the leg holes.

The batch of I.D medium nappies i bought, claimed to have a capacity of over 2000ml, but really struggled to contain more than 1000ml. Fitment was bad , as they are smaller than sizing claims. Further more the filling was patchy slightly clumpy in some.. overall a poor nappy that is false saving.. i think worked out at about 42p a nappy.

As for mattress cover i also use fitted bedsheets and attachable elastics to hold the sheet on, which i feel is important as the sheet will want to move on a PVC cover, so one could wake to find the bed sheet has become detacted and not fully covering the are where you lay

Reactions: Edgewater and AttilaThePun
diaperabigale said:
i have recently replaced my mattress plastic cover, which fully encased the bed. But over 12 months it started to break up. with the top waterproof layer pealing off in large white chunks. So i have ordered a new one, and a different brand from a UK incontinence site. It is clear, but fitted to my single mattress. I thinkit is important to get the right size, especially if you sleep in a single bed - length and depth. I choose fitted as i dont want it coming off.
I wear plastic pants over my diaper/nappy at night, but sometimes, especially if im trying a new brand, the diaper can become incapable of holding pee and leak out into the plastic pants and then 'wick' out around the leg holes.

The batch of I.D medium nappies i bought, claimed to have a capacity of over 2000ml, but really struggled to contain more than 1000ml. Fitment was bad , as they are smaller than sizing claims. Further more the filling was patchy slightly clumpy in some.. overall a poor nappy that is false saving.. i think worked out at about 42p a nappy.

As for mattress cover i also use fitted bedsheets and attachable elastics to hold the sheet on, which i feel is important as the sheet will want to move on a PVC cover, so one could wake to find the bed sheet has become detacted and not fully covering the are where you lay
I use a fitted waterproof mattress cover as well. Agree they don't move. Extra protection in case my diaper and plastic pants leak. I have not had a leak yet but always good to have extra protection. I have leaked before, so far plastic pants have done the job.

Reactions: User74975, AttilaThePun, Rusher and 1 other person
Back