PLANS??

Zeke said:
I bought this in December of 2021. When I took it out the next spring it became quite apparent to me that I hadn’t ridden a motorcycle since I borrowed a friend’s Harley Softtail Custom in ‘91 to finally take my Wisconsin motorcycle license ridden test. Over 30 years since I had last been on a bike and boy it was noticeable. I had grown up riding dirt bikes and had acquired a good set of reflexes that have saved my butt more than once through the years, but they were in serious need of refreshing. I only put a couple thousand miles on my Wide Glide last summer which restored much of my ability, but I plan on at least doubling or tripling that this summer. It’s quite a different experience though this time around as I’ve never ridden diapered before last summer, but now that I’m dual ic I don’t have a choice if I want to ride.
I wonder if it's a bit similar to that saying, "it's like riding a bike", where it comes back to you even if one is a bit rusty from what they used to do? 🩷

Reactions: Edgewater
Sorry for joining late, Spring clean-up has been a bit slow here in the Snow belt of lower Michigan. Last day of April, first and second days of May with Snow! But, prior to the snow fall, did get the a first grass cut in and the make-it-green stuff down.

Love your armory LittleAndAlone. Mine is a bit small and more specific to defense and hunting under 75 yards with several vintage arms as an inflation henge.

Reactions: ShyGirl91
ShyGirl91 said:
I wonder if it's a bit similar to that saying, "it's like riding a bike", where it comes back to you even if one is a bit rusty from what they used to do? 🩷
It comes back a lot quicker than it came when I was learning the first time around! The rake angle on the front fork of my Wide Glide is a lot steeper than either that Softtail Custom that I borrowed or dirt bikes that I’ve ridden making it a bit of a handful when turning sharp at slow speeds, but I’m finally getting used to it. The only thing bothers me is I’m getting the fever for more horsepower so I’m planning on putting 3 or 4 grand into the engine and drivetrain after this riding season.

Reactions: WetKat and ShyGirl91
Oh, man, I can't imagine snow in May 😱😱
Edgewater said:
Sorry for joining late, Spring clean-up has been a bit slow here in the Snow belt of lower Michigan. Last day of April, first and second days of May with Snow! But, prior to the snow fall, did get the a first grass cut in and the make-it-green stuff down.

Love your armory LittleAndAlone. Mine is a bit small and more specific to defense and hunting under 75 yards with several vintage arms as an inflation henge.

Zeke said:
It comes back a lot quicker than it came when I was learning the first time around! The rake angle on the front fork of my Wide Glide is a lot steeper than either that Softtail Custom that I borrowed or dirt bikes that I’ve ridden making it a bit of a handful when turning sharp at slow speeds, but I’m finally getting used to it. The only thing bothers me is I’m getting the fever for more horsepower so I’m planning on putting 3 or 4 grand into the engine and drivetrain after this riding season.
Sounds like riding is a big passion for you! 🩵 That's awesome!

Another great post from ya ShyGirl91 ;) !!! Thank you very much :) !!!!
Going to use the garden tiller and till it up this afternoon, since it my day off !
Hopefully Abby remembers to get some Tomatoes and flowers !! :think:

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater and ShyGirl91
Zeke said:
Sounds like riding is a big passion for you! 🩵 That
Rita said:
Another great post from ya ShyGirl91 ;) !!! Thank you very much :) !!!!
Going to use the garden tiller and till it up this afternoon, since it my day off !
Hopefully Abby remembers to get some Tomatoes and flowers !! :think:
Nice!! I bet that will be enjoyable! ☺️ Is Abby your daughter?

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and Edgewater
Heading to a kinky campout with 50 people for the weekend. They have some littles activities planned through out each day . I got asked to help with a class for the littles. Should be fun !!!

Diaper time Friday night. Car show on Saturday (gawk and drool). Airshow with Thunderbirds on Sunday.

lilstevie56 said:
Heading to a kinky campout with 50 people for the weekend. They have some littles activities planned through out each day . I got asked to help with a class for the littles. Should be fun !!!
I'd love to attend a littles' camp someday. 😍 (minus the kinky). Fun activities and being little with other littles and being taken care of sounds blissful. 🩷

Reactions: Edgewater and lilstevie56
tempestcd said:
Diaper time Friday night. Car show on Saturday (gawk and drool). Airshow with Thunderbirds on Sunday.
Nice! Sounds like a fun-filled weekend! ☺️

Reactions: PaddedRita, tempestcd and Edgewater
Oh a week has passed since this thread started--maybe it's time to listen to that one-hit-wonder artist Rebecca Black once again. Every 7 days that song of her's becomes relevant over and over eternally.

Lol--no, my weekend likely won't be dull, I will definitely find something less mundane than that to pay attention to. Headed out of town with a friend to tour a few spots and maybe go hiking a bit for good times.

I will have my BigTykes(TM) on so I will be good to go--them good ol' Tykables Overnights--best rugged and reliable outdoor diaps I know of. They are great to wear when doing lots of intense daylong activities like camping, working on a physically strenuous project, playing sports and in public settings and such.

The design of Tykables Overnights works well to keep the diapers from ripping apart or leaking SAP gel when they are treated ruggedly. I even heard Tykables are used in the military--no wonder they also come in a camouflage. They have strong plastic, hold a lot, have tall leak guards, stay put all day and have reliable hook-and-loop fasteners--usually just about everything I need when I might not be able to change for a while and need to keep leaks and tab detachment to as close to 0 as much as possible with no matter what I might be doing.

One of my only major complaints about Tykables Overnights however is that they tend to feel a bit rigid in general and have tension points when bending over. They also don't prevent leaks as well as other brands when sitting and Trest and Rearz have higher capacity options (although Tykables is in the process of making the capacity of the new versions of their diapers even higher than before).

So I will pack Rearz Critter Caboose diapers that I might change into just in case certain activities might work better with those since they are still very durable--although they not as durable as BigTykes (and yes I meant 2 things by that--both me and my diaps are durable💪). (PS--my arm muscle actually looks like that--lol.)

Last edited:
BigTykes said:
Oh a week has passed since this thread started--maybe it's time to listen to that one-hit-wonder artist Rebecca Black once again. Every 7 days that song of her's becomes relevant over and over eternally.

Lol--no, my weekend likely won't be dull, I will definitely find something less mundane than that to pay attention to. Headed out of town with a friend to tour a few spots and maybe go hiking a bit for good times.

I will have my BigTykes(TM) on so I will be good to go--them good ol' Tykables Overnights--best rugged and reliable outdoor diaps I know of. They are great to wear when doing lots of intense daylong activities like camping, working on a physically strenuous project, playing sports and in public settings and such.

The design of Tykables Overnights works well to keep the diapers from ripping apart or leaking SAP gel when they are treated ruggedly. I even heard Tykables are used in the military--no wonder they also come in a camouflage. They have strong plastic, hold a lot, have tall leak guards, stay put all day and have reliable hook-and-loop fasteners--usually just about everything I need when I might not be able to change for a while and need to keep leaks and tab detachment to as close to 0 as much as possible with no matter what I might be doing.

One of my only major complaints about Tykables Overnights however is that they tend to feel a bit rigid in general and have tension points when bending over. They also don't prevent leaks as well as other brands when sitting. So I will pack Rearz Critter Caboose diapers that I might change into just in case certain activities might work better with those since they are still very durable--although they not as durable as BigTykes (and yes I meant 2 things by that--both me and my diaps are durable💪). (PS--my arm muscle actually looks like that--lol.)
I'm sure hiking will be enjoyable! And, can't go wrong with the durables! Sounds like you're certainly going prepared! 👍👍

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, Edgewater and BigTykes
Gonna take it easy this weekend, will be wearing NRU STR8 Ups, super soft fleece sweatpants set with my rockerbottom sneakers.

• Love
Reactions: ShyGirl91 and Edgewater
Jorelaxed said:
Gonna take it easy this weekend, will be wearing NRU STR8 Ups, super soft fleece sweatpants set with my rockerbottom sneakers.
I'm curious as to what the rockerbottom sneakers look like! 😮

Reactions: Jorelaxed
ShyGirl91 said:
I'm curious as to what the rockerbottom sneakers look like! 😮
I don't know if you remember the Skechers brand, particularly the Shape -ups line of shoes.
They have a slightly rounded off rear sole.

Last edited:
Jorelaxed said:
I don't know if you remember the Skechers brand, particularly the Shape -ups line of shoes.
They have a slightly rounded off rear sole.
Oh, okay! Cool! 😎 I remember them!

Reactions: PaddedRita and Jorelaxed
ShyGirl91 said:
Sounds like riding is a big passion for you! 🩵 That

Nice!! I bet that will be enjoyable! ☺️ Is Abby your daughter?
Giggle No ShyGirl91 Abbie is my partner , mate , lover 🥰;)

I have been doing some household cleaning, and I have decided to relax for the time being.

Rita said:
Giggle No ShyGirl91 Abbie is my partner , mate , lover 🥰;)
Ohhh, okay! 💕 That's nice! 😊 I bet it's wonderful feeling free to share your life with someone.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita
Back