Pittsburgh Babs and Diaper Lovers?

KitsuneFox said:
There is a FetLife littles group in Lancaster called “LLAMA” - I went to their Hershey Park meetup in 2019 and had lots of fun.
Currently not very active.
Yeah i'm not sure about meet ups like that

besides i'm not exactly a Little lol Warrior's Bloodline Damned me on that. I'm more for like more Personal things

I live in the Wexford area :)

By the way, P.A.P.A. is not dead. We've been doing weekly Zoom meets and have a very active Discord server.

Monroeville, here, but looking to maybe move to Shadyside in January

Last edited:
MakABDL said:
Yeah i'm not sure about meet ups like that

besides i'm not exactly a Little lol Warrior's Bloodline Damned me on that. I'm more for like more Personal things
No judgement here, brother. At the end of the day, being diapered is still being diapered. 🙂

freechris said:
I live in the Wexford area :)
Dope! You’re pretty close to me then.
LilDavey said:
Monroeville, here, but looking to maybe move to Shadyside in January
Nice, nice. Still not too far.

PaddedBrony said:
No judgement here, brother. At the end of the day, being diapered is still being diapered. 🙂
Yeah if someone was gonna diaper and or change me I'd rather it'd be a one on one thing lol I don't go out in public padded up, run the risk of exposure

MakABDL said:
Yeah if someone was gonna diaper and or change me I'd rather it'd be a one on one thing lol I don't go out in public padded up, run the risk of exposure
Agreed. Too risky to try out in public.

PaddedBrony said:
Agreed. Too risky to try out in public.
like i heard about the hershey park thing What would that entail? Everyone in the meetup is diapered? Just looks like a way to get kicked out if Found out ya know? plus that runs the risk of kids getting exposed to this kinda thing and that's Not exactly a fun thought if police get involved

MakABDL said:
like i heard about the hershey park thing What would that entail? Everyone in the meetup is diapered? Just looks like a way to get kicked out if Found out ya know? plus that runs the risk of kids getting exposed to this kinda thing and that's Not exactly a fun thought if police get involved
HUH ?!? Do you seriously think littles groups are about public exposure ?!?

No they are > NOT < about public exposure. Everyone was in 'street clothes', and the subject of diapers never came up in conversation. I have no clue how many of us was diapered, as no one talked about ABDL subjects in public.

KitsuneFox said:
HUH ?!? Do you seriously think littles groups are about public exposure ?!?

No they are > NOT < about public exposure. Everyone was in 'street clothes', and the subject of diapers never came up in conversation. I have no clue how many of us was diapered, as no one talked about ABDL subjects in public.
hence the not knowing what the meetup entailed so wasn't sure what all happened about it that's all I was saying really.

I'm originally from Bethel Park but now I live in the Mt Pleasant area.

Reactions: PaddedRebel
PaddedBrony said:
Just curious to see if anyone is from the Pittsburgh area. I’m trying to branch out a bit more and maybe make some ABDL friends locally 🙂
Hey I'm not ABDL; just DL but willing to chat with anyone

dearmaria94 said:
Hey I'm not ABDL; just DL but willing to chat with anyone
As long as you’re padded up, I think we’ll be good 🙂

Reactions: dearmaria94
I grew up about 2 hours from there. I might eventually move back to PA.

Not really ABDL but I have a pee fetish and occasionally wear. But am totally supportive of the lifestyle

• Love
Reactions: Fluffybottoms
dearmaria94 said:
Not really ABDL but I have a pee fetish and occasionally wear. But am totally supportive of the lifestyle
Whoops just realized I already responded to this

dearmaria94 said:
Whoops just realized I already responded to this
You’re good lol

I'm from up north where I79&I80 cross. Near grove city outlets

PaddedBrony said:
Just out of curiosity, what part of town are you from? I’m from the North Hills myself.
I haven't been on adisc for a very long time but I was checking in and your post peaked my interest, I'm also from the North Hills! Feel free to DM me if you wanna chat~

Back