picture of my bed/sorta crib

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyger said:
cute! I love the pikachu and all of your my little pony stuff, especially the bedspread.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you have two beds? you should join them together and it would be kinda like a crib, you would just have to build one wall on the side.

I have 2 beds because I'm still living at home while I'm going to school. My twin sister and I would share the room back when my older brother lived with us then she got his room. She later went out of state for school so I have a really big bedroom with 2 beds just to myself. I have put them together before and I might do it again since you mentioned it :)

Paddedwolf said:
I have 2 beds because I'm still living at home while I'm going to school. My twin sister and I would share the room back when my older brother lived with us then she got his room. She later went out of state for school so I have a really big bedroom with 2 beds just to myself. I have put them together before and I might do it again since you mentioned it :)

Cool. Does your family give you any flack over your stuffed animals and mlp stuff? Or do they know about your little side?

Tyger said:
Cool. Does your family give you any flack over your stuffed animals and mlp stuff? Or do they know about your little side?

It's just my mom and I. She doesn't give to to much flack since the plushies don't really leave my room and she doesn't go in there since she knows it's my space. She does know about my little side and so does my sister, they both don't mind. As long as I don't flaunt anything around, but I do feel comfortable wearing my diapers under my footie pjs that my mom actually got me for Christmas back a couple years. I have even commonly forget to take my cloth diapers out of the dryer and I find them folded on top of the dryer. I feel bad at that point since I didn't get to them quick enough so my mom could do her laundry

Paddedwolf said:
It's just my mom and I. She doesn't give to to much flack since the plushies don't really leave my room and she doesn't go in there since she knows it's my space. She does know about my little side and so does my sister, they both don't mind. As long as I don't flaunt anything around, but I do feel comfortable wearing my diapers under my footie pjs that my mom actually got me for Christmas back a couple years. I have even commonly forget to take my cloth diapers out of the dryer and I find them folded on top of the dryer. I feel bad at that point since I didn't get to them quick enough so my mom could do her laundry

That is awesome that they are so accepting. You are very lucky.

Tyger said:

Agreed my mom was not cool with it at all.

DerpyHooves209 said:
Agreed my mom was not cool with it at all.

Neither was mine, she kept trying to give me inspirational quotes to stop it, so I eventually moved out.

Tyger said:

I am extremely lucky and I feel blessed that my family is supportive. After reading so many horror stories of parents finding out and such I feel like I'm one in a million. The funny thing is my sister is dating a guy who wasn't really an Ab/DL, but tried the diaper fetish for a while and was even on here for a bit a number of years ago. Who knew. She is my twin after all. I told her she chose well because he also likes the same music as me

Paddedwolf said:
I am extremely lucky and I feel blessed that my family is supportive. After reading so many horror stories of parents finding out and such I feel like I'm one in a million. The funny thing is my sister is dating a guy who wasn't really an Ab/DL, but tried the diaper fetish for a while and was even on here for a bit a number of years ago. Who knew. She is my twin after all. I told her she chose well because he also likes the same music as me

Haha what are the odds so what made him give up this wonderful feeling of diapers?

DerpyHooves209 said:
Haha what are the odds so what made him give up this wonderful feeling of diapers?

Not really sure.

Paddedwolf said:
View attachment 23623

View attachment 23624

I have two beds. One is like my plushy bed the other with the planes is where I sleep. I should switch it up sometime though.

I noticed the Abbey Road poster on your wall. I have the same on the ceiling above my bed :p

Very nice bed and as others have mentioned it is great that you have a supporting family. My bed right now has one of my two Pokemon sheet sets and my Pikachu comforter on it. Bot my parents know about my bed sheets and the fact that I wear footies in the winter time but not about my actual little side. I think maybe I will post a picture as well today of mine.

Paddedwolf said:
View attachment 23623

View attachment 23624

I have two beds. One is like my plushy bed the other with the planes is where I sleep. I should switch it up sometime though.

Paddedwolf said:

That's great, you're lucky that your family is so accepting.

Also, I like the MLP bedspread you have. :)

KimbaStarshine said:
I noticed the Abbey Road poster on your wall. I have the same on the ceiling above my bed :p

I got lots of posters on my wall. on that same wall I also have a LED Zeppelin poster and LED Zeppelin banner! It's like my music wall. I'll get more pictures of my room. it's covered in so much stuff that I can't put anything else up

that is so cute nice solution for a crib

cute

Ahh, I have that same TY white tiger stuffy, and it's my need to have it wherever I go, can't sleep without it stuffy! :)

BabyGirlMoo said:
Ahh, I have that same TY white tiger stuffy, and it's my need to have it wherever I go, can't sleep without it stuffy! :)

The big one or the small one? The small one I can't sleep without either. I bring him everywhere, his name is tadd.

Tyger said:
I moved recently and I also just got some extra crib bordering, so I attached it to the wall and here is my picture to show you how it looks.

View attachment 23614

Here is my bed which has partial length side-safety rails and my plush friends & dolls and some of my baby toys:
0323152228.jpg
Since I have Cerebral Palsy, I have to have safety rails on my bed to prevent falls out of my bed.

caitianx said:
Here is my bed which has partial length side-safety rails and my plush friends & dolls and some of my baby toys:
View attachment 23650
Since I have Cerebral Palsy, I have to have safety rails on my bed to prevent falls out of my bed.

Cool bed! you have some fun toys, especially the Rainbow Dash.

I own that exact 101 Dalmatians poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back