Perpetual Change: ABDL Fangame 100% Playthrough Now Up on my ABDL YouTube Channel!!! šŸ¤—

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
At long last I have completed my Diaper and Onesie wearing Paci sucking 100% playthroughs of Perpetual Change for my ABDL YouTube channel I've working on since June! It's an ABDL fangame by ABDL Artist Piece of Soap! I love this game so much! Been playing since lockdown when I first discovered it while on YouTube searching for ABDL Video Games! The basic premise is:

"On a Mysterious Island 18 YO Eclair finds her life changing around her, involving Diapers. Unbeknownst to her an evil plot is underway to turn her into an ABDL (basically). Eclair will have to make the right choices in order to get through this with her maturity and continence intact in this visual novel style game with a Pokemon inspired overhead pixelated map" Sound fun and interesting? That's because it is!

I did 2 full playthroughs an Immature and Mature run, which change the game drastically, especially towards the end in CH5. I also did a series of clips with no commentary or face cam for 4 bonus episodes that shows everything I didn't in the 2 playthroughs, like optional dialogue, side quests, and of course all 12 Regular Endings and all 4 Secret Endings.

I made it my mission to 100% this game (or as close to 100% as I can get) and show off everything. My hope is that fans of the game who haven't 100% completed it will watch to see what they missed, and ABDLs unfamiliar with the will hopefully play the game after watching my playthrough. If this doesn't show my love for the game I don't know what will. You can access the full playlist here.

Diapered Gaming with ABDElsa: Perpetual Change: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_4KjG8w2oeM4UhkT8nqYxKeF4HOsMu41

Hope you enjoy. Also here's an HD textless version of the Thumbnail art drawn by me. So, ADISC Community are you familiar with Perpetual Change or Piece of Soap? Let me know in the comments below and as always...stay Diapered!šŸ§·šŸ˜Š
-ABDElsa ā„ļøšŸ¼
abdelsafinal-png.75223

ABDElsaPerpetualChangeThumb1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BBBen, Deleted member 66129, HappyPixels and 1 other person
How can I play?

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
I recently played the final chapter, and I can safely call it the best ABDL game as far as story and characters are concerned. Love all those different endings; especially the secret endings where the parents see through illusions but treat ABDLs as normal.

• Love
Reactions: BBBen and ABDElsa
PrincessNozomi said:
I recently played the final chapter, and I can safely call it the best ABDL game as far as story and characters are concerned. Love all those different endings; especially the secret endings where the parents see through illusions but treat ABDLs as normal.
Agree 152% Best ABDL Game for characters and story! And yes the endings are great!

Last edited:
last time I played this there were only 2 chapters, might have to grab it again now if it's complete.

• Love
Belarin said:
last time I played this there were only 2 chapters, might have to grab it again now if it's complete.
Yes definitely! Things get really spicy and Kinky in chapters 3-5! šŸ˜

Only trouble now is it's not up on Patreon anymore since the blanket ban :(

• Sad
Belarin said:
Only trouble now is it's not up on Patreon anymore since the blanket ban :(
No but Soap moved to SubscribeStar so, you can access it there.

Reactions: BBBen and Belarin
I mentioned really loving the ending where Fiona becomes an incontinent mother for Mona and everyone perceives it as due to becoming a mother rather early.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and BBBen
PrincessNozomi said:
I mentioned really loving the ending where Fiona becomes an incontinent mother for Mona and everyone perceives it as due to becoming a mother rather early.
Yeah that was a good ending!

Reactions: PrincessNozomi
Back