Periods, Pads, & the TSA

willnotwill said:
… You can always switch to tampons :)

that’s so funny 🙂🙃🙂

No sissy no pads but I have went through with a diaper on a few times. Not a big deal at all. I have had my diaper bag searched while standing in line once too and they they opened it up and look through it pretty well but he never said a word but have a good day.

Also I will add they searched but never pulled anything out for everyone around me to see.

KenworthW900b said:
Buy yourself a pair of reusable period underwear, no explanation necessary! Hanes makes some that are very inexpensive and modi-body makes some of the very best ones in current existence.
I like this idea for long enough to get through security, where I could pad back up. It would still feel genuine and like I wasn't entirely cheating. Thanks.

shollyknox said:
I like this idea for long enough to get through security, where I could pad back up. It would still feel genuine and like I wasn't entirely cheating. Thanks.
If you get chosen for a security check they are going to open your bag and look anyway. So they are going to tell if that happens and it happened to me. So If you do not want to be found out as a AB/DL bring medical diapers. But it was no big deal. Those dudes have seen far more than I would ever want to see. They was very respectful and you can request to be screened in private too. I would just wear a good solid medical diaper and not worry. Tell them you cant hold it. They are not going to ask for your medical records.

Back