People patting my butt...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I make it a rule with everyone I know to never touch my butt as I'm pretty insecure, if someone touches me down there I freak out

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

What are these posts with
Sent from my something or another using tapatalk ?????
Is this a new feature to ADISC?

xpluswearer said:
What are these posts with
Sent from my something or another using tapatalk ?????
Is this a new feature to ADISC?

It's a phone app for using forums.

Some people will give you a swat on the butt for the sake of being light-hearted and playful. I was sometimes spanked in a playful manner by my parents, even when I was a young adult, but at the same time, I wasn't wearing diapers at the time. I wasn't particularly bothered by it, but that swat on the bottom often came at an unexpected time. If someone is making you uncomfortable with such light-hearted spanking, let them know it makes you uncomfortable and tell them to stop.

Guess its a little different when your a Daddy to a little one, but I would be quite upset if some stranger or someone that we didn't know just came up and patted his bottom. Its nobodys business if hes padded, that between me and him.

I think for women it's automatically programmed on them to pat a diapered behind.
Next time u get an ich don't scratch it lol

Mischief done by them may also be the basis of their understanding of you, I guess it's good because it means they accept you in your situation and you don't need to worry about that.

"Family and friends will understand who you are"
Max

I had one friend in college knew I wore and he did it to tease me a couple of times, it was never any times I actually was wearing though

hahaha at the bar last night and a bloke feels and pats my butt. I turn around and he says shit sorry I though you were someone else. Then gives me the weird look as if he wants to ask me did I just feel a nappy on you. ROLF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back