PeekABU more noisy?

hailstorm

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've just recently bought another bag of PeekABU.

The last bag I had they blew me away - perfect fit, thickness and virtually silent under clothes.

This latest bag couldn't be more different - they are so noisy it sounds like I've got a plastic bag on under my clothes.

I know they did make changes to the backing sheet but that was ages ago. Could it be my last bag was old stock?

Disappointing though.

• Wow
Reactions: robdl15, Deleted member 56273 and PlastiBrain
ABU has reverted back to the crinklier plastic backing for their PeekABUs and Simple Ultras a couple of years ago. They did this change due to popular demand from their customers.

Reactions: PlastiBrain
hailstorm said:
I've just recently bought another bag of PeekABU.

The last bag I had they blew me away - perfect fit, thickness and virtually silent under clothes.

This latest bag couldn't be more different - they are so noisy it sounds like I've got a plastic bag on under my clothes.

I know they did make changes to the backing sheet but that was ages ago. Could it be my last bag was old stock?

Disappointing though.
That's a shame. I remember when they changed the design, others on adisc were disappointed.. you must have got lucky with an old pack .. every warehouse finds old stock occasionally...

• Thinking
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
Kittyinpink said:
That's a shame. I remember when they changed the design, others on adisc were disappointed.. you must have got lucky with an old pack .. every warehouse finds old stock occasionally...
There's room for further improvements.

Yeah same diaper but man like 10 different styles, I would get 40 cases when they were my daily and 20 would be scratchy texture and 20 would be buttery smooth 😂 had to retire them though due to inflation $$$

• Thinking
Oh really, I got some peekabu about a year ago that have been marvelous. Perfect soft plastic. I’m close to getting more but if they’re the stiffer plastic like they’re space diapers, idk. I really didn’t like that stiffer plastic.

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and PlastiBrain
My most recent purchase of PeekABUs was in September. I thought the plastic was pretty soft, but they were also quite noisy. I'm not somebody who needs that auditory "I'm in a diaper!" reminder, but I mostly assume plastic diapers are going to be noisy. It didn't bother me at all.

Last edited:
Thanks all. Good to know I’m not imagining it.

Anyone know if any of their products still use the old style back sheet?

Back