Peeing when you are out

xtrucker59 said:
Me Too... 🫣 🫣 😁
Today I tried peeing during walking and was successful with some concentration! Yay!

• Love
Reactions: xtrucker59 and nectar0001
Richard101 said:
I was wondering whether you stop walking and standstill when you pee your diaper when you are out. If so do you think people know why you have stopped.

I usually stop and I do it when any friends I am with are not looking. Just occasionally, if I am in a hurry and I really need to go, I will pee on the move but I need a full bladder to be able to do that
I was just at the counter at a dispensary and i couldn't hold it, it felt like it was going to be A LOT and I was so nervous. But as the warmth engulfed me it was calming. 30 minutes later I'm waiting for another go... at my son's school event...?

Reactions: nectar0001
tschornaja said:
Today I tried peeing during walking and was successful with some concentration! Yay!
I could only do this under the influence...lol

tschornaja said:
My wife admitted to me that she can pee while walking. She said, it feels truly specialy. Once started she can't stop, so no problem peeing when walking.
It feels great when you can do it! Just let it go as you go about your day and enjoy the warmth and wetness.

tschornaja said:
nice!

I have an overactive bladder with some urge problems. I kind of like it if I’m out shopping and there’s a cute girl at the checkout. There’s been a number of times I’ve just flooded a lot of urine in my diaper right as I’m checking out. It’s kind of exciting to be peeing and talking to a cute girl at the checkout counter. Sometimes I will just stop when I know I won’t be able to hold in and I just start flooding my diaper. Sometimes I won’t get much of a warning and I’ll just start urinating all of a sudden. I wear diapers all the time day and night because of my bladder problem.

prg333 said:
I have an overactive bladder with some urge problems. I kind of like it if I’m out shopping and there’s a cute girl at the checkout. There’s been a number of times I’ve just flooded a lot of urine in my diaper right as I’m checking out. It’s kind of exciting to be peeing and talking to a cute girl at the checkout counter. Sometimes I will just stop when I know I won’t be able to hold in and I just start flooding my diaper. Sometimes I won’t get much of a warning and I’ll just start urinating all of a sudden. I wear diapers all the time day and night because of my bladder problem.
And nobody will know but you! Part of the fun.

While walking around out shopping and peeing is very enjoyable and liberating, but sometimes I even poo unexpectedly which can be quite a problem. 🫣 :oops:💯

• Haha
Reactions: 87dervaTheExplora
I have done this on occasion. I do stop when I go partially because it’s kind of hard to go while I’m walking and there’s a little worry that I’m more likely to leak if my legs are moving around while I pee.
I seriously doubt anyone would figure that’s what I’m doing. I mean consider, if you’re not prone to having diapers on your mind, I doubt you would assume a person randomly stopping is doing so to pee in a diaper. Most of the time I’ve been at the grocery store when I do that. I usually look at my phone (where I have the grocery list anyway) or look at stuff on the shelf.

Reactions: goodnites and xtrucker59
Txdpboy said:
Best way is to stop and look at your phone, no one will suspect a thing! Then continue on once finished.
Works every time for me!

Reactions: Txdpboy
Bit of both really. Usually happens as I naturally come to a stop but sometimes I’ll pee myself while walking sometiNew sitting too.

87dervaTheExplora said:
I was just at the counter at a dispensary and i couldn't hold it, it felt like it was going to be A LOT and I was so nervous. But as the warmth engulfed me it was calming. 30 minutes later I'm waiting for another go... at my son's school event...?
I'm naturally a counter leaner due to my physical limitations standing so how would they? I did master walking and urinating in college when headed to and from the bars but this was a time I wasn't diapersed ever

Tried today but nerves wouldn't let me. I'll build up to it, it took a bit before I could do it even at home!!

I don’t have any warning or control of my bladder so I will wet in all different circumstances. The first I know I am wetting is when I feel my nappy getting wet. If I am out walking the dog for example I will stand still if I can as I do worry about leaking but more often than not my nappy can cope. If I have been working at my desk for a while and then stand up I will often wet straight away.

I need to stop in order to wet myself, so when I'm in a public place I try to find the best moment to let it go (for example standing in a queue or buying something in a shop).

• Love
Reactions: 87dervaTheExplora
It’s only when I do strenuous activities (running, lifting, walking up stairs) that peeing doesn’t start easily. And sometime when my bladder is very full (eg after sitting for some time) I may take a moment to relax to start peeing.

I wish my incontinence was such that I leaked continuously so as to avoid flooding, but more importantly, to not feel any urgency.

I have peed a few times while walking to the toilet … just couldn’t get there in time. Those times it wasn’t fun though … I need to stop and pee to enjoy it. Sometimes I need to take a moment and move my little guy into a better position to feel good peeing. When I can relax and enjoy the pee, I get a pee face

Reactions: Babynie
depta99 said:
Tried today but nerves wouldn't let me. I'll build up to it, it took a bit before I could do it even at home!!
Prepare yourself for dizzying ecstasy when you are successful peeing in public that first time. You’ll be so happy!

CLPP said:
Prepare yourself for dizzying ecstasy when you are successful peeing in public that first time. You’ll be so happy!
Now that I trust the pull up style diaper I use outside (GoSupreme) I should have no problems :)

I am at the point I can wet whenever and wherever and whatever so no need to stop for me!

Back