peeing or pooping a diaper in front of family

crealfan2020 said:
I don’t understand with the issue of messing in front of people. I know some will say, it’s rude to push my kink on to other people. But, my diaper use isn’t purely sexual and no I’m not IC. It helps me with my social anxiety and depression. I’m not purposely pooping infront of people but if I have to go and people are there, I’m not going to harm myself by holding it. It’s not a big deal, if someone is upset with it then they can talk to me about it. The only reason people are find with peeing is because it doesn’t smell but both are bodily functions that are often frowned upon so each should be treated the same. Get off your high horse and let people live their life. Don’t let your shame or YOUR kink stop people from being happy and healthy
I don't think anyone would wish you to harm yourself; if you genuinely would by holding, then self care comes first; just wear things that contain odor well. However, I feel like a lot of people use the truth, it's hard on the body to hold stool for a long time, as a springboard to the rationalization, I'm never going to hold my stool ever for any reason, and if someone complains, I'll claim avoidance of self harm. To hold for a few minutes while you go away from others to then let it out privately harms no one. Please be as considerate of others' feelings as possible!

Twinmom said:
I have only wet my diaper around people. Seeing im incontinent it's not on purpose. My daughter told me the other week that my diaper was sticking out of my pants
How cool your kid don't care what underwear you are wareing

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
It would be a good day to get seconds or left over food because as soon as you did that everyone would leave the dinner table 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Dry247 and PadPhilosopher
Yes i've worn diapers in front of my family , i was a bedwetter back then so diapers are mandatory for me when traveling. I have wet my diapers before for practical purposes such as at the theme park and in situations where i needed to go but there was no restroom nearby , my mom even told me to use my diaper since im already wearing them .

Reactions: Rezzu, Lyric, LIDiaperBoy and 1 other person
SuzakuAkatori said:
For me i at least try to find a more private place to do a #2 and then change. As for pee, i just go whenever regardless if its in front of others or not idc really its not like anyone will notice that i wet my diaper since my clothes conceal it too well.

SuzakuAkatori said:
For me i at least try to find a more private place to do a #2 and then change. As for pee, i just go whenever regardless if its in front of others or not idc really its not like anyone will notice that i wet my diaper since my clothes conceal it too well.
Suza if I have to pee and I’m around friends, I’ll just go ahead and pee. Any place anytime. I always wear the most premium, thick, absorbent, bulky diaper like Northshore or better dry some friends of mine a couple of female coworkers, and my girlfriend know that I use and I wear an adult diaper, so peeing around people no problem unless the urination is really loud no one can tell. Unless I say something when I’m with my girlfriend or female, coworkers like “I’m peeing right now . in the morning I have a hard time holding everything in so I make my first morning turd in my diaper every morning. My girlfriend is really the only one that all make turd in my diaper around. Sometimes it’s happened a few times with a female coworker but otherwise, it’s usually when my girlfriends around or I’m just by myself and making turd in my diaper is no big deal

Reactions: Dry247 and PadPhilosopher
A long time ago when I was younger, mid teens, and I first got Goodnites I wet one in front of my mom while we were watching a movie. She didn't know and to this day my parents didn't know, but she did make a comment that was 100% related to what I had just done >////<. Although despite that comment, I still doubt she suspected anything.

I honestly can't believe I did that and would never even think of doing anything like that in front of them. I don't think wetting while around others is bad by any means, #2 on the other hand would be a bit too much imo, but I only wear for fun and recreation and wearing around family whether I use my padding or not makes me feel super uncomfortable and I don't enjoy it at all.

When I’m wearing I’ll wet as and when I feel the slightest of urges wherever I am and whoever I’m with although they don’t know I’m doing it or that I wear nappies, but I don’t mess myself in front of anyone, apart from one of my ex girlfriends where I used to mess while with her as she was into it as well, but only indoors.

Same here - I am happy to wet wherever and with whoever, but definitely no pooping. I have IBS and colitis and there have been a good few times when, although diapered , I have been trying to hold it in as much as a non-diapered person would

I've peed in a already wet diaper while my 10 year old cousin was on the couch near me one time, I don't think she noticed anything. Generally no one is really that close to me though to be able to actually tell though if/when I do go in my diaper.

The only time I loaded a diaper around someone that could see me was when I was 11 at my grandma's house wearing goodnight pullups I found. I had to go while I was sitting on the floor and she was on a chair like 2 ft away beside me so me being dumb decided to just squat and poo right then and there and obviously the smell gave me away a short time later. I'm not that dumb anymore to do that near anyone obviously 😅

TommyTheDiaperDuck said:
Have you any of you ever peed or pooped in your diaper in front of family or friends, if so did they see it or did they already know you wore diapers?
As a bed wetter, I did as a kid when I was maybe 5-6 years old. I was already a little wet and woke up for breakfast with my sister and brother. I remember my grandparents being over, and I didn’t change from my Pull-up for whatever reason. I remember standing in our play room and utilizing my already wet diaper while I was playing/watching TV and my mom made a comment to me about how I looked wet and such

Well, being IC you really dont have a choice in going in front of whomever is there.

I assume the OP is DL or similar, and whilst I have been bedwetter for life only been ic during the day after accident, so it did take some time to not be really red faced when it happens, even a year or so ago going in the dentist chair was new, as i dont usually goto dentists as i hate them (lidocaine dont work) for many reasons.

But, anything you do the first time is new and potentially will cause you pause in doing it and/or to becomed flushed when it happens the first time.

But, in all reality most people dont notice urine so long as your not really dehydrated and/or leaking and/or somehow really showing diaper in your outfit and most dont want to know.

Even DL people will still be looked at as IC and even if noticed be ignored for the most part, but with family it will most likely ask about health problems going on as most family do care about your health so that will usually happen so be ready for that.

TommyTheDiaperDuck said:
Have you any of you ever peed or pooped in your diaper in front of family or friends, if so did they see it or did they already know you wore diapers?
Wetting - yes. Because nobody knows...
Pooping - definitely not!
Dependonme

TommyTheDiaperDuck said:
Since I've been IC, especially when I was a kid, everyone knew I was wearing a diaper. When I was a teenager I was more worried about others seeing or even knowing. Hey, IC people are unable to control themselves. Wetting "accidents" happen all the time. But most people don't see it when it occurs. Actually people don't even know that I was wearing a wet diaper. Unless the diaper started to sag or showing a larger bulge. But my mom always knew. Then she would ask me if I needed a change.

When I grew older, school was more difficult. At home I was treated like my older sister. I've had BM's but nobody knew when it was happening. After I had one someone could smell something. Then someone in the family would say "Why don't you change your diaper?" My close friends already knew that I was wearing a diaper. By then they never said anything. But sometimes someone would sniff when my diaper is soiled. I'd leave the room and change. Now as I'm an adult few would know or notice. I use internal deodorants (Nullo). As a teacher, I've never had a BM in school. Having a wet diaper? Sure. But they don't know. There might be a few who suspect but they never say anything.

CrossfireHurricane said:
Since I've been IC, especially when I was a kid, everyone knew I was wearing a diaper. When I was a teenager I was more worried about others seeing or even knowing. Hey, IC people are unable to control themselves. Wetting "accidents" happen all the time. But most people don't see it when it occurs. Actually people don't even know that I was wearing a wet diaper. Unless the diaper started to sag or showing a larger bulge. But my mom always knew. Then she would ask me if I needed a change.

When I grew older, school was more difficult. At home I was treated like my older sister. I've had BM's but nobody knew when it was happening. After I had one someone could smell something. Then someone in the family would say "Why don't you change your diaper?" My close friends already knew that I was wearing a diaper. By then they never said anything. But sometimes someone would sniff when my diaper is soiled. I'd leave the room and change. Now as I'm an adult few would know or notice. I use internal deodorants (Nullo). As a teacher, I've never had a BM in school. Having a wet diaper? Sure. But they don't know. There might be a few who suspect but they never say anything.
You have not only learned to live with incontinence, but have flourished becoming a teacher, a true testament to your character.

• Love
I wet in public (while shopping, out for walks) but the nice thing about wetting is no one is any the wiser. Even if they could tell, I don’t think I would be in their presence long enough for them to realize. I have worn wet diapers around family for short periods of time as others have said, but I tend to avoid that deliberately, and I can’t wet around them—shy bladder maybe?
I rarely mess, and would never do it around other people. I have done it on walks, but these walks were at night and after dark, so no one was around.

TommyTheDiaperDuck said:
I wet all the time but never mess myself around others.

I've got so comfortable wearing that it's all most like my body has a off switch so wetting I don't even notice till it happens so being with family and friends it's not on purpose but it just happens and for messing I will not do that in public it's just not my style

Reactions: Rezzu, nezquic66 and PadPhilosopher
Back