Pee Dreams, How Frequent to Worry?

To my recollection, I've only had a dream where I was peeing in a toilet, once.

And as for the way it ended, well... let's just say... you pee in your dream, you pee in real life.

Reactions: AttilaThePun and Angelapinks
AttilaThePun said:
Seems more than reasonable to use precautionary diapers if one chooses to do so!
(y)

Reactions: AttilaThePun
I frequently have dreams where I pee or poop my diaper and when I wake up, My overnight diaper is always either wet or messy or both. I know that when I am dreaming I am having an accident, it is really happening while I am asleep.

So I also have such dreams from time to time. Often it is the case that I urgently have to go to the toilet and can't do it anymore - or just make it. However, I have never wet the bed while having such a dream. When it goes into bed then it's either so that I didn't get to the bed bottle fast enough or I wake up when it's already running. But I can't remember dreaming of something in that case.

I'm not sure am I the only one but I quite often do dream about peeing in toilet and even in diaper every around two week but I always never wet myself in real life

mattyd said:
I was a frequent bed wetter as a kid, more days a week than not, I woke up wet. I have had pee dreams once every year or two where you wake up thinking you are peeing in toilet but you wet the bed. Been having it increase to at least once a month now. Just hit 40 years old. At what point should I be worried? I’m a DL likely from all the bed wetting as a kid, so I do have diapers and am not afraid to wear. But am concerned that I may not have a choice at some point.
I am no expert about this but I wonder if your having pee dreams along with bedwetting because your not sleeping properly? I think what your describing can sometimes be caused by a condition called parasomnia. I was prescribed an antidepressant drug to treat it when I was younger.

theancientmariner said:
That's where I learned a lesson from my mistake. I relaxed myself and went in my pullup a few mornings ago, and it turned out to be a sense of false protection. You can't rely on them. You need a tape on diaper if you're to ensure leaks don't occur. I use Garywear plastic pants too, but don't use them too much. If you're U-IC, you shouldn't rely on any pullup.
I've been using a surprisingly good brand and absorbency level of pull-up, and although I don't trust *any* absorbent product fully I do have a pretty accurate sense of what this particular pull-up can handle. I am using Abena plastic-backed tape-on diapers for nights when I am particularly well-hydrated. Being a side-sleeper, I typically wear GaryWear PUL pants no matter what, and sleep on a washable underpad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks
Back