Pc gamers

Wetwaddles

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Just wondering what everyone plays. I mostly play COD and gta5 . This is my setup. I live stream on the weekend

Attachments

• IMG_20230823_223708_939.jpg
    IMG_20230823_223708_939.jpg
    481.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20230327_022038_749.jpg
    IMG_20230327_022038_749.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
Reactions: LaLoneDigi
Oh boy so I play a lot. Let’s see. I just (FINALLY) after years beat AC Valhalla. Mostly okay Destiny 2. But also play Ark, GTA V, a little of Overwatch. Been trying to decide between getting into Starfield or Cyberpunk, but can’t decide. Probably gonna be playing GTA V starting tomorrow because of all the cool things this week they have.

World of warships , lol

Reactions: WittleBoyBlue and LaLoneDigi
I have a nice setup myself. 50" wall mounted 4K monitor, 2K ultrawide secondary monitor, ROG motherboard, Ryzen 7 5800X cpu, Geforce 1080 TI, rainbow colored keyboard with the individual keys lit up so I can type in the dark, and a Razer wireless gaming mouse.

Love CS:S, Battlefront 2, Black flag, Riders Republic, and everything that I have installed with Oculus VR. I have 3 TBs of space and I still have tons of room to spare, even though I have 25 games installed. This is a huge step up from console gaming.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi and Wetwaddles
Rapture said:
Oh boy so I play a lot. Let’s see. I just (FINALLY) after years beat AC Valhalla. Mostly okay Destiny 2. But also play Ark, GTA V, a little of Overwatch. Been trying to decide between getting into Starfield or Cyberpunk, but can’t decide. Probably gonna be playing GTA V starting tomorrow because of all the cool things this week they have.
Destiny 2 player here as well! Typically I’m a Hunter main but strand Titan has been so good with the new strand aspect that there is no point in playing anything else imo lol. I have been really enjoying this new season with the tarot cards and the story line in general. I am very interested how next week goes with the final week in the seasonal story quest

Reactions: LaLoneDigi, Wetwaddles and Rapture
SHOGUN 2 Total War

I mainly play Destiny 2 and League of Legends (support main). There is nothing like the feeling of winning a league game 🫠🫠

AoE, Counter Strike, Carmagedon, TTDX, Diablo2 as the most frecuent...

Reactions: LaLoneDigi and FlynnRyder24
I play pretty much any fps but also play star citizen and things like battlefront and such .... system spec's AMD thread ripper 64 core overclocked @4.6 per core ...phase change cooling 128 gigs of ram in a tai chi TRX 40 16 gigs of ssd m.2 storage in a raid 0...with a 3080ftw and more RGB than necessary 😁

• Love
Reactions: theancientmariner and FlynnRyder24
On pc old good games, Stronghold crusader, AeO 3,Heroes of might and magic 3 hd/hota, Command and conquer generals zero hour /contra mod.
On ps4 - gta v, Rdr 2, sniper elite, assasin series, saints row, sleeping dogs and more.

Last edited:
FlynnRyder24 said:
I mainly play Destiny 2 and League of Legends (support main). There is nothing like the feeling of winning a league game 🫠🫠
I have a question. When D2 came out, shoulder charge, hammer charge, and shield charges didn't one hit kill guardians. Was that changed? I still play Destiny 1 on PS4 and love running around with my MK44 Stand Aside boots charging at everyone. (That is if I can even find a match!!)

Antientmariner said:
I have a question. When D2 came out, shoulder charge, hammer charge, and shield charges didn't one hit kill guardians. Was that changed? I still play Destiny 1 on PS4 and love running around with my MK44 Stand Aside boots charging at everyone. (That is if I can even find a match!!)
Mmm they don’t one hit still unfortunately but typically by the time you get to them, they’ve already taken damage and you will kill them haha

Antientmariner said:
I have a nice setup myself. 50" wall mounted 4K monitor, 2K ultrawide secondary monitor, ROG motherboard, Ryzen 7 5800X cpu, Geforce 1080 TI, rainbow colored keyboard with the individual keys lit up so I can type in the dark, and a Razer wireless gaming mouse.

Love CS:S, Battlefront 2, Black flag, Riders Republic, and everything that I have installed with Oculus VR. I have 3 TBs of space and I still have tons of room to spare, even though I have 25 games installed. This is a huge step up from console gaming.
I can definitely agree on that. Was always a console guy but after I switched to pc it's night and day difference.

FlynnRyder24 said:
Mmm they don’t one hit still unfortunately but typically by the time you get to them, they’ve already taken damage and you will kill them haha
Pitty. The should 1hk. I played vanilla D2, and was so taken back by it, I didn't get into it. I realize now I made a mistake. It seems to have found it's way, and now there's so much to do, I wouldn't even know where to start.

Antientmariner said:
Pitty. The should 1hk. I played vanilla D2, and was so taken back by it, I didn't get into it. I realize now I made a mistake. It seems to have found it's way, and now there's so much to do, I wouldn't even know where to start.
Well I’d say if you really wanted to get into it, start with witch queen. They implemented a cool system where you can play single pivotal missions throughout the D2 storyline to help fill in the blanks. And it is all free! But for actual campaigns to buy, I’d say you start with Witch Queen. It was absolutely amazing and would 10/10 play it again. Lightfall was not great but they are making strides in the seasonal stories to reconcile that which I can appreciate. DM me if you ever decide to jump back in!

FlynnRyder24 said:
Well I’d say if you really wanted to get into it, start with witch queen. They implemented a cool system where you can play single pivotal missions throughout the D2 storyline to help fill in the blanks. And it is all free! But for actual campaigns to buy, I’d say you start with Witch Queen. It was absolutely amazing and would 10/10 play it again. Lightfall was not great but they are making strides in the seasonal stories to reconcile that which I can appreciate. DM me if you ever decide to jump back in!
We need to get a big D2 party going

Reactions: FlynnRyder24 and LaLoneDigi
Raven801 said:
I play pretty much any fps but also play star citizen and things like battlefront and such .... system spec's AMD thread ripper 64 core overclocked @4.6 per core ...phase change cooling 128 gigs of ram in a tai chi TRX 40 16 gigs of ssd m.2 storage in a raid 0...with a 3080ftw and more RGB than necessary 😁
16 terabytes....not gigs lmao 🤣.... And I forgot one of my favorite parts my 34 inch quantum dot monitor from Alienware

I’m currently playing Baldur’s gate 3, it’s really good though I’m hoping I’m soon done it because I want to play cyberpunk.

Raven801 said:
16 terabytes....not gigs lmao 🤣.... And I forgot one of my favorite parts my 34 inch quantum dot monitor from Alienware
Nice monitor. My 50" 4K monitor was around that much.

Wetwaddles said:
Just wondering what everyone plays. I mostly play COD and gta5 . This is my setup. I live stream on the weekend
I'd like to see a game where your a baby and in a platform based set up using nappies as ammo , press fire and baby whips off and throws his diaper a new one magically appears on him and he uses his baby rattle as a weapon :ROFLMAO:

Back