Partner away tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pika123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My partner is away tomorrow for about 8 hours, any ideas of any adventures I could get up to in my diaper? I need to stay at home though

Keep it PG 13 :)

Diaper and a t shirt only, on the back porch, lounging in the sun, sipping your favorate drink?

srmousse said:
Diaper and a t shirt only, on the back porch, lounging in the sun, sipping your favorate drink?

Same but on the couch watching Anime rather than that dangerous sunlight stuff :)

So, how did it go?! What did you end up doing?

sorry i missed this. i would definately go with the back porch option. and, so, How did it go?

ggreggy said:
sorry i missed this. i would definately go with the back porch option. and, so, How did it go?

srmousse said:
So, how did it go?! What did you end up doing?

Sorry I took so long to reply. In a nutshell, the night before I put on a super absorbent night diaper which I have a pack of for this kind of thing. Went to slept, woke up in the night needing to poo. Went in my diaper and fell asleep. I woke up and my partner had left so throughout the day I watched tv, did some jobs around the house and watched more TV. Finally caught up on Nailed It (from Netflix)! And all throughout the day if I needed to go, I went. About 1 hour and a half before my partner got home I was on the couch and my diaper was completely full, three wettings and another poop (making it two). I felt the urge to pee so I let go and the diaper had soaked through the front! It basically left a huge wet patch on my pants like I had wet myself, which I had in a way. So after about 20 minutes I decided to change my diaper and my pants :eek:, had a shower and put a fresh diaper on. Cleaned up and my wife got home later.

By the way, I don’t have a porch :laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back