Part Time Woman Things

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Lingerie under normal male clothing is the usual fare for us part time women. How many of you shave your legs or paint your toe nails? I had my ears pierced twenty years ago and wore small studs then. Arthritis makes putting them on each day a hassle so I don’t wear them. I just wear normal earrings in the morning when I’m dressed.

Being a cyclist I do shave my legs. It just feels really nice. Especially when pulling up my knee high stockings. No painting of nails, though. I love wearing lingerie but that is about as far as I want to take it.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I had a professional pedicure once where they painted my toenails a deep red but normally I will paint my toenails only two or three times a year.

I don't shave my arms or lower legs and I have no piercings.

An ex gf used to enjoy painting my toe nails, never done it to myself. I never shaved my legs in my cross dressing days, as they weren't that hairy. (they're even less hairy now as my leg hair is falling out.)

I trim my arm and leg hair pretty short but I've never worked up the nerve to shave them completely. One of these days its gonna happen, just need to work up the nerve lol.

I went pretty far about 15 years ago and shaved chest , arms , legs , armpits , groin and pretty much anything else I could ! Now I always shave my armpits. My groin. My face. I don't do make up but I do have lipstick in my draw , and occasionally experiment. (I like) . I love the idea of being accepted as me . Me who is cute and fun! Not me who is muscular and hairy chest.

Reactions: KittyninjaW
For those that like that shaved feel, consider having someone wax your legs and arms. I know it sounds scary, but the results are fantastic and long lasting!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Kittyinpink
Meridee said:
I sleep in very sexy 'baby doll' PJ's.
I see much sensual sleepwear. However, having slept for much time with only being diapered leads me to believe that I would be uncomfortable wearing any clothing to bed.

PolkaDotDreams said:
I trim my arm and leg hair pretty short but I've never worked up the nerve to shave them completely. One of these days its gonna happen.
Few things annoy you as much as the scratchy stubble that rubs against you when you cross your legs or graze your skin. Post-shave prickliness exists

I always wear panties over my diapers, well almost always. When I crossdress I go for it 100% , nails hair makeup dressed like a diva and I even get my legs waxed. I've loved dressing sexy since I was very young. If you have the urge you should do it. Don't worry about what others think it's such a great feeling.to be sexy.

LuvMyDiapers said:
For those that like that shaved feel, consider having someone wax your legs and arms.
My mommy waxed herself. I may have been rather impressionable at the time, but my conclusion was that I would never do that to myself. I want to assume my little but not go through waxing for my transformation.

Last edited:
Mathew said:
When I crossdress I go for it 100% , nails hair makeup dressed like a diva and I even get my legs waxed.
When some of my other crossdressing orders arrive, I will order press-on nails, lipstick, and makeup. Next month, I anticipate getting a very feminine manicure and pedicure. A feminine haircut must wait for a trip to a hair salon.

Last edited:
been totaly shaved for over 25 years, now I also do my eyebrows and pierced ears since 93

Last edited:
also had pierced nipples 3 on each and now I also pull out my eyelashes

I wear nothing but clothing I bought from the women's department at Wal-Mart when I'm in public. Usually a gray v neck t-shirt over a sports bra, long black flowy coat, khaki stretchy slacks, and slip on shoes in women's size 11. I prefer unisex and casual in public at this current stage in my transition, (I'm transgender...not necessarily a sissy per-se though...it's weird lol.) 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: Kittyinpink
rbm said:
Had pierced nipples 3 on each.
Having submitted to getting blood drawn frequently from my arms for 43 years, I cannot contemplate the idea of piercing my nipples without having revulsion. Nevertheless, I hold you in high regard.

Ellie said:
I wear nothing but clothing I bought from the women's department at Wal-Mart when I'm in public. Usually a gray v neck t-shirt over a sports bra, long black flowy coat, khaki stretchy slacks, and slip on shoes in women's size 11. I prefer unisex and casual in public at this current stage in my transition, (I'm transgender...not necessarily a sissy per-se though...it's weird lol.) 😅
Do you know what time of your life you realised that you are female? And do you think that situation caused some of your problems with mental health?

Kittyinpink said:
Do you know what time of your life you realised that you are female? And do you think that situation caused some of your problems with mental health?

I didn't realize I was female until I was 24. (Two years ago lmao). 😅
And nope; it had nothing to do with causing my mental health problems; I've ALWAYS been a basket case lol. :ROFLMAO:

I was trying to figure out why I was an adult baby, and had a profound life-changing epiphany: My toddler brain confused age with gender because of my sexist father who programmed my toddler brain to see girls as babyish.

....So now I'm stuck as BOTH; thanks, Daddy. LOL 😂

Last edited:
Seasonedcitizen said:
Lingerie under normal male clothing is the usual fare for us part time women. How many of you shave your legs or paint your toe nails? I had my ears pierced twenty years ago and wore small studs then. Arthritis makes putting them on each day a hassle so I don’t wear them. I just wear normal earrings in the morning when I’m dressed.
I've been wearing panties 95% of the time since I took my trip south in early August. Also, since then every day that I wear slacks odds are good I'm wearing stockings as well. There are days I also wear a lace bralette and silicone inserts. I've no interest in makeup, earrings, having nails done although my wife asks me from time to time to have a pedicure and manicure with her. Obviously, if I ever did I'd only have clear polish applied. I don't want any outward appearances of being dressed femme. I shave my genital area (have been for 35 (?) years. I also shave my legs above the knee. Yes, I am only part time and I like it that way. I don't want to shock my friends or embarrass my wife.

Reactions: stuckin60s, rbm, Kittyinpink and 1 other person
Back