Panties Style Preference

What is your preferred style

• Total voters
Im wearing a white pair off them right now but mine have the frilly elastic at the waist too , mine are made by Vellous 🥰

I like the feel of boyshorts and bikini cut panties. I love them even more if they have a little bit of lace.

Reactions: Deleted member 74820
Pantyslave said:
Yes, I love those too but it really depends on my mood.
The panties you linked are great and I can almost feel the soft cotton as I look at them!
In another mood I might prefer frilly big knickers, gym knickers or even a panty girdle.
X
Plenty of room for your pad!

Wowsers!!

Northerner said:
Very plain about my panty preferences. Cotton briefs, preferably in some sort of pink. With diapers I haven't really worn panties though as they dont tend to fit over the diapers.
Depends what I have been made to wear for example school girl uniform I just wear white or flesh full coverage bum panties
Under my dirndl granny panties tight
Sometimes full frontage panty with a g string

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc and ianwee
For me it's the more frilly and over-the-top, the better. If it's something sensible enough that the average adult woman would wear, it's not juvenile or sissy enough for me.

• Love
Reactions: SashaNicole, Abnalover, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
I like bikini style the most ! , sexy and comfortable, makes me feel so cute

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Im just in from work and into some lilac full high waist knickers with gorgeous lace edging and embroiderd flowers made by "Softshades"
And a Sweet pink dress with white flowers and white knee high socks with scolloped tops and red oxford mary jane leather shoes . ❤️ 😍 🥰 I feel so cute n girlie ❤️

Reactions: Furrytum and Seasonedcitizen
I like mostly the hipster and cheekies panties myself. However, those cause panty lines. So, depending on my pant choice, I will wear thongs also.

I’m a little girl(cis), and bikini panties fit me best so I only wear those at the moment. Unfortunately, the boyshort and hipster fit has always felt tight around the thighs leaves me with an awful wedgie! I’m a size XS-S; I have no idea if that has anything to do with the ill-fitting styles.

It seems brief panties seem to be the fan-favorite here- I admit I have never tried them before. My panties are from mall stores near me, and I feel like I rarely see that type in stores.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc and Furrytum
Full cut Micro Fibre, or Silky Satin

Tell ya what , I um (secretly borrow my wife's panties ) lol
She wears mostly Lane Bryant/Cacique and I think they are top notch !! My 2 fav is what they call the cheeky , and the double string cotton bikini panty . They have had some really good quality and very attractive colors and designs . I like any panty that is teal 😊😊.
There's also Daisy Fuentes panties too they are good . But top shelf (35$ ea) is Katie and Laura's panties . The promo videos are a treat enough !!

Reactions: Abnalover and michaelmc
lifelovdiapers said:
Tell ya what , I um (secretly borrow my wife's panties ) lol
She wears mostly Lane Bryant/Cacique and I think they are top notch !! My 2 fav is what they call the cheeky , and the double string cotton bikini panty . They have had some really good quality and very attractive colors and designs . I like any panty that is teal 😊😊.
There's also Daisy Fuentes panties too they are good . But top shelf (35$ ea) is Katie and Laura's panties . The promo videos are a treat enough !!
I once wore my wife's by accident i got up for work and got dressed in the dark so not to wake her and didn't realize untill i was at work and i kept on slipping out so i went to the toilet to sort myself out and found i was wearing her panties 😳.
I told my mates and they where bad laughing ( me too ) and when i told my wife she was bent over crying with laughter ! 🤣

Reactions: Abnalover and Deleted member 74820
my partner and I grabbed a few modest lace tangas at la vie en rose and I may be in love... (with her obvs but also how cute my butt looks in that binnis)

JazzBaby said:
I know we all about diapers and I'm sure this has been done before, but I just wanted to see what style of panties is preferred by the sissies, girls, little girls and trans girls on the site.
Hello,

I have a definite penchant for silky knickers preferably with frills, bows, decorative sissy features.

I love traditional little girl rhumba panties in white or pastel colours.

I’ve also got more saucy frilly Knix by a manufacturer called honour, lovely! ❤️

IMG_5554.jpeg

I’ve also found these which were delivered recently, delicious and curiously a wide enough crotch for a nappy and/or baby pants. ❤️

They’re lovely and I’m matching them with a lovely baby doll nighty to ensure the frills poke out below, very sissy. 🤭

Lastly, I’m tempted by these, no hiding for a sissy like me in these!

Food for thought, happy shopping girls. 👙👗🥿

Jenny x ❤️

Reactions: Nappyboybob, OnePiece, Seasonedcitizen and 5 others
i love high leg panties or full cut panties feel so good if i have a accident in them without my nappy , and so naughty

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, Seasonedcitizen and BabyBeeGee
I love Brazilian knickers and thongs. They feel sooooo good and naughty all day long.

I love all sorts of panties as long as they're cute. I have everything from girly briefs with princess and unicorns to "teen" style Victoria Secret Pink with sassy sayings in them to "granny panties " that are soft and great for lounging.

Reactions: daisycupcake and Seasonedcitizen
I wear alot of thongs, gstrings and cheeky ones but they are all for men. Except for recently, I ordered some bikini cut cotton and they are undoubtedly women's just relabled

Excited today o get to pick up my order from Lane Bryant , I got like 9 pairs of all sorts of panties for 37$ !!! I'll have to post pics !! 😊

Reactions: tempestcd, Furrytum, JunkyardDog1 and 1 other person
Back