patrick1776

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
Pampers size 8 has been around for quite a while in Europe, but it seems like they are finally coming to North America. I hope they are a true size 8, but I am not holding my breath. They do claim to be larger than Europe's size 8 though and do look to be pretty big. UK size 8 claims to be 17+ kg while the US is at 21+ kg or 46+ lbs. This is pretty exciting.

1684384412186.png

"https://www.walmart.com/ip/Pampers-...LL-H7fM28PXAsG8XxLBoC7CMQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds"

Last edited:
Reactions: aloorrttcc, theancientmariner, MikeyD1981 and 1 other person
I wish they used an older model, for what size 8 should be intended for.

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs and oldskool
I just realized this news was already posted in a combo thread with another product over the last week or two. Sorry for the redundancy, but I still think this deserves its own thread. Moderators can delete this thread if they wish.

patrick1776 said:
Pampers size 8 has been around for quite a while in Europe
This product is not present on all EU countries.

For example P&G doesn't sell both Active Baby Dry and Premium Protection in this size in Greece.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup... My wife bought them for me yesterday... Wore my first one for a while. Had to change out of it before I got to wet. My wife promised some playpen time soon... I have an album of me wearing them on another group, just ask for a link.

Pampers sz8 (1).jpg

Pampers sz8 (4).jpg

Pampers sz8 (17).jpg

Pampers sz8 (40).jpg

Reactions: Deleted member 58241
After reading this thread I went to Walmart to pick up a few things and they had them so I picked up a box... First impressions these things are quite large, like would probably fit smaller adults with no issues large! No chance I'll fit into them nor would i care particularly care to try but I'm sure they will make wonderful boosters.

Reactions: theancientmariner and DLScottsman
Can't wait to see them in Canada, the product images posted confirms that it won't be a US only release since part of the writing on the box is in french, its a sign it will be offered in Canada, for now walmart.ca doesn't list them, but sometimes there's a few months before we see new stuff that are released in the US first. Or we can start to get them next week or in June, its hard to tell, for sure I will test them, more than likely will be a booster, but will be fun to see how big they are, I have some swaddlers size 7 so I'll be able to compare.

Reactions: RothwellBC
Yagattrenes16 said:
D.

definitivamente quiero verlo I definitely want to see it, how much do you weigh? I would like to know if they will fit me.
derpywhooves94 said:
Are they the super screchy sides or the crap screchy sides
@ Derpywhooves : Not sure what you consider "super stretchy", but these have plenty of stretch. Almost too much, as when I wet 3 times they stretched and started sliding down my legs when I walked (more of a waddle). My wife made me lay down on the changing mat so she could readjust them tighter. She wants to see how many wettings they will hold.
@ Yagattrenes: My weight isn't as important as my waist, hips and thighs. If I told you my weight you might be surprised. However the reason I can wear them is more to the fact that, as my wife says "I have no hips, no arse and skinny thighs". Here is a link to my photos on another Diaper site. There are 3 pages of albums including my most receant Pampers size 8. You may need to be a member of the site to see the photos, but no worries, other than an adult man in baby diapers all my photos are PG rated. If you check them out be sure to leave me a comment and that you came from this group.

Little Baby Becca's Photos

Last edited:
Littlebabybecca said:
@ Derpywhooves : Not sure what you consider "super stretchy", but these have plenty of stretch. Almost too much, as when I wet 3 times they stretched and started sliding down my legs when I walked (more of a waddle). My wife made me lay down on the changing mat so she could readjust them tighter. She wants to see how many wettings they will hold.
@ Yagatrenes: Mi peso no es tan importante como mi cintura, caderas y muslos. Si te dijera mi peso te sorprenderías. Sin embargo, la razón por la que puedo usarlos se debe más al hecho de que, como dice mi esposa, "no tengo caderas, ni trasero ni muslos delgados". Aquí hay un enlace a mis fotos en otro sitio de pañales. Hay 3 páginas de álbumes, incluido mi Pampers talla 8 más reciente. Es posible que deba ser miembro del sitio para ver las fotos, pero no se preocupe, aparte de un hombre adulto en pañales de bebé, todas mis fotos tienen clasificación PG. Si los revisas, asegúrate de dejarme un comentario y de que vienes de este grupo.

Fotos de la pequeña Becca
NNo enI couldn't find where to leave the comment, but they fit you quite well, did you use something to enlarge them or did you use the diaper as it comes standard? I have a waist of 28, but the problem is My hip bones stick out too much making almost a blade that undoes the diaper straps, I would love to use one very very well, but I am still looking for my ideal diaper. If you don't have extensions then I think the size 8 Swaddlers would work for me. Thank you for sharing the photos with me, the dress looks good on you ;)

Reactions: Littlebabybecca
Anyone take measurements yet?

Littlebabybecca said:
@ Yagattrenes: My weight isn't as important as my waist, hips and thighs. If I told you my weight you might be surprised. However the reason I can wear them is more to the fact that, as my wife says "I have no hips, no arse and skinny thighs". Here is a link to my photos on another Diaper site. There are 3 pages of albums including my most receant Pampers size 8. You may need to be a member of the site to see the photos, but no worries, other than an adult man in baby diapers all my photos are PG rated. If you check them out be sure to leave me a comment and that you came from this group.

Little Baby Becca's Photos
I wanted to sign in to comment I can't from here, but couldn't remember my username. Sorry mate, but I used to be active on Dailydiapers.com before I came here. It's time to let the past die.

Reactions: Littlebabybecca
very cool... 21+KG wow... that's a good bit more than the 7s can't wait to see them in Canada, yes... i love using them as stuffers too...

patrick1776 said:
Pampers size 8 has been around for quite a while in Europe, but it seems like they are finally coming to North America. I hope they are a true size 8, but I am not holding my breath. They do claim to be larger than Europe's size 8 though and do look to be pretty big. UK size 8 claims to be 17+ kg while the US is at 21+ kg or 46+ lbs. This is pretty exciting.

View attachment 109311

"https://www.walmart.com/ip/Pampers-...LL-H7fM28PXAsG8XxLBoC7CMQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds"
More than likely it will just be the same as size 7 and 7 will by the new 6 etc
Usually how it works + - 1kg

Reactions: LilByte
Last edited:
SparkyDog said:
yea not sure why they do this. Advertising gimmick at best
To lower the number of diapers in a pack and make people think they are getting a better deal.

Reactions: CodyBaby
LilByte said:
To lower the number of diapers in a pack and make people think they are getting a better deal.
This is called business, share and stock holders love profit, so they introduce supposedly larger sizes, while actually making previous sizes gradually smaller, so they introduce new sizes since parents freakout to find out their kids diapers don't fit anymore, new sizes means 1 thing, lower number of diapers per pack, box or ultra big boxes, it means more profit for the company. I would love for someone to confirm what I think, I would get Pampers Baby Dry size 6 from around 2000 to 2023 and compare their exact size, I would be surprised if they are exactly the same.

Reactions: SparkyDog
Back