Pampers size 7 on adults?

dirtydiaperdan

Just a diaper lover who likes wearing publicly
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Will kid diapers fit me okay if I’m a waist size 32”-34”? Or does anyone have suggestions on what brands biggest size would be best for me? I’m between pampers and luvs but I’m open to anything I can get at Walmart or target.

• Haha
Reactions: NaughtyBoiNathan
dirtydiaperdan said:
Will kid diapers fit me okay if I’m a waist size 32”-34”? Or does anyone have suggestions on what brands biggest size would be best for me? I’m between pampers and luvs but I’m open to anything I can get at Walmart or target.
Extremely tight with risk of rips or not at all
you're more a medium adult diaper
Maybe goodnites XL

Reactions: Babyfur, KrankyPants, Angelapinks and 2 others
Goodnites XL will fit you like a glove, and they can hold quite a lot for something not made for adults, but just don't empty your full bladder in them, they aren't designed for this.

Have you tried Little kings and AlphagatorZ from ABUniverse.
They really resemble the Pampers Cruisers and Pampers Baby Dry look but they’re adult baby diapers.

Attachments

• A65B2D68-F59E-4231-AC5C-EDB4B37685E0.jpeg
    A65B2D68-F59E-4231-AC5C-EDB4B37685E0.jpeg
    48.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Love
Reactions: Thalie, KrankyPants and dirtydiaperdan
No, of course not.

You are an adult. Get diapers that are designed to fit adults.

If the tabs don't reach, you can extend them in any number of ways. The bigger problem is the low rise. The size 7 diapers are only about 22 inches long. Pull them up in front to hide your winky and your derriere falls out.

ConvertUps are another option.

Reactions: KrankyPants and BlueDude
I doubt it. My hips are about 27 and 25 at waist and they are kinda tight on me.

dirtydiaperdan said:
I wear Huggies 8-15 Dry Nights as a daytime pull up under a fitted boxer, but i'm 59kg or 130 pounds. I save money doing this, but they don't hold oceans of pee so i need to carry a few extras too. I'm not sure they'd be a comfortable fit for you though? Your Post made me :);) chuckle though! Kudos to you for that! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love:🕺(y):cool:

Reactions: dirtydiaperdan
buridan said:
No, of course not.

You are an adult. Get diapers that are designed to fit adults.
No. 😂

NaughtyBoiNathan said:
I wear Huggies 8-15 Dry Nights as a daytime pull up under a fitted boxer, but i'm 59kg or 130 pounds. I save money doing this, but they don't hold oceans of pee so i need to carry a few extras too. I'm not sure they'd be a comfortable fit for you though? Your Post made me :);) chuckle though! Kudos to you for that! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love:🕺(y):cool:
😂😂 I was just debating trying this, I’m on my last abena m4 until more come in Saturday and just needed something for work and thought some fun looking ones would be cute. I have a couple crinklz at home too but I’m to scared to wear those to work 😂

Reactions: NaughtyBoiNathan
Wear what you like! Its nobody's business what you wear, Go into work wearing only Crinklz and a pair of flip flops! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'm sure that will get you noticed!:ROFLMAO:🕺:cool:(y)

DavyJ said:
Have you tried Little kings and AlphagatorZ from ABUniverse.
They really resemble the Pampers Cruisers and Pampers Baby Dry look but they’re adult baby diapers.
Wish I could get some, but they only have XL in stock, all the other sizes are out of stock for like 4 months now. For me an XL would probably wrap me twice around. I guess they are too popular items that we just need to be there at the time they receive new shipments or we won't be able to get them.

CodyBaby said:
Wish I could get some, but they only have XL in stock, all the other sizes are out of stock for like 4 months now. For me an XL would probably wrap me twice around. I guess they are too popular items that we just need to be there at the time they receive new shipments or we won't be able to get them.
You can sign up for the alert that will tell you when there back in stock

I wanted these so bad when I was younger but that time of when they would fit has come and gone. If you want a small diaper that might fit Abu offers the sdk in a size small.

Last edited:
SparkyDog said:
Extremely tight with risk of rips or not at all
you're more a medium adult diaper
Maybe goodnites XL
Goodnites XL fit me very snug with a size 38 waist. The few times I have worn them for any length of time I did bust out one seam so now when I put them on I run a strip of white duct tape down the seam for extra hold. It works very well and the Goodnites hold a large enough wetting that I make it home in time before leaking. They are a bit cheaper than regular adult pull ups and hold almost as much.

DavyJ said:
You can sign up for the alert that will tell you when there back in stock
More than likely they will restock when I'M broke, so I prefer not to do that, I will get lucky one day, I will get that luck at least once.

Cottontail said:
If the tabs don't reach, you can extend them in any number of ways. The bigger problem is the low rise. The size 7 diapers are only about 22 inches long. Pull them up in front to hide your winky and your derriere falls out.

ConvertUps are another option.
You said winkie!! 😝 Ahahahaha! 🙃

Yes, that is a serious problem: the rise!

Reactions: Angelapinks
I'm about a 26" waist and I can get a Pampers Baby Dry 7 on with a bit of a stretch. But after about 15 minutes of moving around, sitting down, standing up one of the sides will fail.

Bit of a shame really, they look so good for that 15 minutes. Homemade tab extensions make them last longer but don't have the same visual appeal to me. And I won't (and can't) pay 55€ for Convertups.

Reactions: Angelapinks and CodyBaby
Back