Pampers Premium Protection Size 7

ThatDiaperDude

German ABDL, 24/7 both diapered and locked up
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
There's Pampers Premium Protection (as far as I know equivalent to Pampers Swaddlers in the US) available in size 7 now in Germany. I think I'll get a pack later to try them out and I will update this post with pictures of the diapers etc.

Reactions: deepdriftAD, littledreamers333, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
I had noticed these on DM or rossmann, and that baby dry 6+ are back.
No sign of either in the UK unfortunately.

• Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
ThatDiaperDude said:
There's Pampers Premium Protection (as far as I know equivalent to Pampers Swaddlers in the US) available in size 7 now in Germany. I think I'll get a pack later to try them out and I will update this post with pictures of the diapers etc.
Will certainly be interesting to see any photos if you do get them!

HappyNappin said:
I’m sure eventually they will be over here

HappyNappin said:
The Pampers Baby Dry size 6+ are made in Poland.
The other sizes are all made in Germany.

SecretWeapon said:
The Pampers Baby Dry size 6+ are made in Poland.
The other sizes are all made in Germany.
Interesting, a bit like how baby dry size 8 pants come from Poland, along with ninjamas, but all other baby dry pants are made in the UK.
Guessing Polish made nappies usually go to eastern Europe and the Baltic states?
I think all of the premium protection range sold in the UK come from Germany, that might be there only manufacturing base.

It took me a couple of days, but I finally managed to get my hands on a pack of the new size 7. Pictures:

package_1.PNG
Package front
package_2.PNG
Package back
package_3.PNG
Package Side
dry.PNG
Dry diaper
wet_1.PNG
Wet diaper front
wet_2.PNG
Wet diaper back

Small review: I do quite like the designs as they are cute. The diaper itself works as well as all other Pampers diapers. It managed to hold one full wetting without leaking or feeling wet when sitting down on it afterwards. All in all a cute and well functioning diaper, but I've been disappointed nonetheless.
Some of the marketing material for the new size 7 Premium Protection mentioned that the new size 7 would have stretchy sides similar to those on Pampers Baby Dry size 8. Unfortunately, that isn't the case, so there is no way that I can fit in this diaper the way it is. I did some trickery with velcro straps I usually use for cable management to at least try out how well these diapers work, but as I originally bought them because I could just put them on like I can with Baby Dry size 8 or like I could with the old Premium Protection, even down to size 5, so I'm rather disappointed.
But still, they are quite cute and, as it has always been my experience with Pampers, feel completely dry only minutes after wetting them, so that's a plus. And on the upside, my girlfriend also find quite an interesting use for them, but I'll post more on that in the sexuality forum later, as it's quite kinky.

Last edited:
Reactions: dl1991 and PadPhilosopher
I can't edit the original post anymore, so I'll add it this way: If anyone want's to know how my girlfriend used the Pampers I bought, I've posted a thread in the Sexuality forum.

Last edited:
Back