Pampers has Updated their Easy Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angelic said:
What's the big deal about Dora, I thought you guys would like her, it's for little kids!

She's been the only character to ever appear on the girls Easy Ups since they got separate gender Easy Ups back in 2004 to 2006 and no other character ever appeared on the girls Easy Ups ever since!

I'll have to grab a pack soon if I find them in store, I know I have no chance of fitting in them since I tried them in around 2007 or 2008, but maybe they changed enough that I need to test them again, wish they had velcro sides like on Pull-Ups, that would make me a very happy toddler, perhaps I can try to extend them anyways.

GoodnitesFan97 said:
Should LPS(w/Blythe) or Shimmer & Shine be better choices for the girl kind?

- - - Updated - - -

Here's what they look like:

Sides are stretcher than before: View attachment 26478

They now hold a lot more wetness than before: View attachment 26479
View attachment 26480

Omg those are absolutely adorable! I'm a huge Thomas fan! Geez, wish I could fit in these...

I Called Pampers and they said that they aren't updating their Easy Ups but they're wrong they just don't want to confirm it until the Fall!

Can you try to call Pampers and tell them about the updated Easy Ups and tell me who'll be on the girl kind and say to them "It better NOT be Dora the Explorer."

I said it in a very nice and polite way.

Last edited:
GoodnitesFan97 said:
Can you try to call Pampers and tell them about the updated Easy Ups and tell me who'll be on the girl kind and say to them "It better NOT be Dora the Explorer, because that show is no longer in production."

There's no way I'd say anything against adults buying a product that they enjoy. However, I think the moment you try to insert yourself into anything to do with the production of a product that is absolutely not intended for you, you're off base. Enjoy them if you can but your helpful suggestions are nothing of the sort. Leave it to the parents of the real children.

GoodnitesFan97 said:
Can you try to call Pampers and tell them about the updated Easy Ups and tell me who'll be on the girl kind and say to them "It better NOT be Dora the Explorer, because that show is no longer in production."

I think children have never cared whether the show is still in production or not.
Whatever that for them is attractive they will use it,
So we do not use our adult minds to childish things.

Sorry about that but Dora's kinda outdated despite reruns and it should be some new characters on the girl Easy Ups soon.

I'd rather they use PAW Patrol for the boys' design—since they're in the same boat as Shimmer and Shine.

Just found both genders at CVS of this new style and sad to sad @goodnites the girls atm are still Dora

ZukaZama said:
Just found both genders at CVS of this new style and sad to sad @goodnites the girls atm are still Dora
Especially in the largest sizes, these things are slow to hit store shelves. I did quite a bit of store-to-store shopping for both Easy-Ups and Pull-Ups the other day. I could only manage to get the Learning Designs Pull-Ups in 4T-5T (The Sofia the First ones were only stocked in the 3T-4T and below), and in Easy Ups the only choice was Dora. Although I don't have a vendetta against Dora like some apparently do!

Actually the sizes were 3t-4t and 4t-5t as for Miles and Lion Guard still haven't found them yet

ZukaZama said:

Show me the pics for proof the next time you find them.

- - - Updated - - -

Cottontail said:
Especially in the largest sizes, these things are slow to hit store shelves. I did quite a bit of store-to-store shopping for both Easy-Ups and Pull-Ups the other day. I could only manage to get the Learning Designs Pull-Ups in 4T-5T (The Sofia the First ones were only stocked in the 3T-4T and below), and in Easy Ups the only choice was Dora. Although I don't have a vendetta against Dora like some apparently do!

Who was on the Learning Designs? Doc? Palace Pets? Sofia?

GoodnitesFan97 said:
Who was on the Learning Designs? Doc? Palace Pets? Sofia?
They were the Doc McStuffins designs--only thing I could find in the 4T-5T. Several stores had the Cool 'n Learn with Sofia, but not in 4T-5T.

Cottontail said:
They were the Doc McStuffins designs--only thing I could find in the 4T-5T. Several stores had the Cool 'n Learn with Sofia, but not in 4T-5T.

Hope you can find the Palace Pets graphics in 4T-5T and you can be the first to tell me OK? I'm kinda mad that Dora's still on the Easy Ups, after 12 whole yrs(she first appeared on the easily forgotten Feel n Learn trainers)

GoodnitesFan97 said:
Hope you can find the Palace Pets graphics in 4T-5T and you can be the first to tell me OK? I'm kinda mad that Dora's still on the Easy Ups, after 12 whole yrs(she first appeared on the easily forgotten Feel n Learn trainers)
Well, I'm not actively searching anymore. I'll get some at some point, but mainly I just wanted to update my three-year-old size chart. These things are moving targets and are never in step with each other, so I'm not going to agonize too much over getting the absolute latest style.

What's really stale is the UnderJams design--totally identical today to what it was 4+ years ago, as far as I can tell.

I Saw the nightmare on Amazon that Dora's on the Easy Ups, not happy! i told Pampers that she can't be on the third version of the girls Easy Ups! I Also wrote a review on Amazon about the changes on the product.

GoodnitesFan97 said:
I Saw the nightmare on Amazon that Dora's on the Easy Ups, not happy! i told Pampers that she can't be on the third version of the girls Easy Ups! I Also wrote a review on Amazon about the changes on the product.

Well you're kind of way outside the target demographic for Pampers Easy-Ups :p

Reactions: LittleCollector96
SnowBlitz said:
Well you're kind of way outside the target demographic for Pampers Easy-Ups :p

Please stop hurting my feelings, i'm just sharing my opinions on the product

GoodnitesFan97 said:
Please stop hurting my feelings, i'm just sharing my opinions on the product

If you give an opinion, expect to get an opposing one in return. I intended no disrespect or hurtful meaning in my words.

I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back