Pampers Coupon! (¿UK only maybe?)

luciferdl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
This is just a throwaway thread with no resolution;

Purely out of curiosity I signed up for the pampers club (whatever they call it). A couple of days later, I was on my vanilla snapchat scrolling thru and this pampers ad came up with a coupon. Logged into my account & entered my address thinking it was just a billing sitch.

Got an email saying the coupon would be mailed to my house- I'm now shitting myself (figuratively, i feel the need to specify) at the thought of if popping through the letterbox in a bright and shiny pampers branded envelope.

Has anyone else done this? Some reassurance will help me from dying inside until it arrives.

Yours truly,
Screaming idiot man.

If you live with someone they would probably think it's just some advertising from the company... I'm pretty sure no one would actually think you ordered a coupon

Reactions: luciferdl
Hi @luciferdl . I too ordered a Pampers Ninjamas coupon from the Pampers website. The coupon came in a plain white envelope with no logos on it. I understand your concerns because I live in a shared house with three other people. You can now breathe a sigh of relief.

luciferdl said:
This is just a throwaway thread with no resolution;

Purely out of curiosity I signed up for the pampers club (whatever they call it). A couple of days later, I was on my vanilla snapchat scrolling thru and this pampers ad came up with a coupon. Logged into my account & entered my address thinking it was just a billing sitch.

Got an email saying the coupon would be mailed to my house- I'm now shitting myself (figuratively, i feel the need to specify) at the thought of if popping through the letterbox in a bright and shiny pampers branded envelope.

Has anyone else done this? Some reassurance will help me from dying inside until it arrives.

Yours truly,
Screaming idiot man.

that’s jokes but like the others say no one would probably take it seriously however I’m not stupid when it comes to post I know advertisement main brand post will only be posted if you do sign up to something or consent to it that’s the law so if it was me I would ask why you signed up to pampers 😂

Aquasailor said:
Hi @luciferdl . I too ordered a Pampers Ninjamas coupon from the Pampers website. The coupon came in a plain white envelope with no logos on it. I understand your concerns because I live in a shared house with three other people. You can now breathe a sigh of relief.
it came today, thank god 😂

LittleMonsterUK said:
that’s jokes but like the others say no one would probably take it seriously however I’m not stupid when it comes to post I know advertisement main brand post will only be posted if you do sign up to something or consent to it that’s the law so if it was me I would ask why you signed up to pampers 😂
yeah ik, it was one of those 3am brain moments hahaha

luciferdl said:
yeah ik, it was one of those 3am brain moments hahaha
Oh well no harm done, enjoy your pamps 🙈😜

Back