Pampers Baby-Dry, size 7 (15+ kg) vs Pampers Premium Care, size 7 (18+ kg)

aloorrttcc

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Pampers diapers are confusing and unclear. At the supermarket, I purchased two boxes of Pampers diapers. The first one is Pampers Baby-Dry, size 7 (15+ kg), and the second one is Pampers Premium Care, size 7 (18+ kg). Why is there a difference in sizes despite both being labeled as size 7? And what is the appropriate size for me? My waist measurement is 23.5 inches.

Attachments

• 355A773D-32B3-47CC-9D96-93412936DBEF.jpeg
    355A773D-32B3-47CC-9D96-93412936DBEF.jpeg
    101.4 KB · Views: 16
  • CC325373-ADB0-45A2-8193-31F1F50CDD9A.jpeg
    CC325373-ADB0-45A2-8193-31F1F50CDD9A.jpeg
    102.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Wow
Reactions: longallsboy
Pampers has many factories around the world and many different marketing and versions of their product.

There is no correct answer for what size baby diaper will fit for you. You just have to try the largest of each diaper size in your area.
We are all over the intended weight range and size of the product. So fit will come down to factors like how large your butt is, how large your hips are, how tall you are. and many factors like that. Even the shape of your hips and butt will play a role in the fit.

And even tho many of us call it a fit, because it is comfortably usable as intended. It is not a fit as intended by the manufacturer.

A 9kg change is enough to go from being able to sleep the night in size 5 diapers to not being able to fit even most size 7's without the sides failing after a few hours. If the weight change effects the wrong area.

This is why you will see some people on forums arguing that no adult can wear baby diapers because they can't imagine it being possible. Yet others that are the same weight as them swear that baby diapers are great.

I don't know if it is still being made, but Darlings size 8 diapers from Kuwait are one of the largest baby diapers as far as I know. (even if they do they don't ship outside of Kuwait, so you would need them relayed)

I don't know what the largest is for your country. If you do try lots of different ones tho. It would be nice if you came back and told us here the results so it shows up in google searches if someone else from your country searches in english, especially if you find something that is large and isn't sold outside of your country, as it may be something people here will want to work towards finding a way to get or at least be aware of.

Reactions: aloorrttcc
aloorrttcc said:
Pampers diapers are confusing and unclear. At the supermarket, I purchased two boxes of Pampers diapers. The first one is Pampers Baby-Dry, size 7 (15+ kg), and the second one is Pampers Premium Care, size 7 (18+ kg). Why is there a difference in sizes despite both being labeled as size 7? And what is the appropriate size for me? My waist measurement is 23.5 inches.

OMG...your waist is only 23 1/2 inches? 😱😱😱 How much do you weigh? What shoe size do you wear? Sheesh, 23 inches isn't that much more than a toddler!! I'm 36, maybe 38 inches at my waist. I'm almost 6 feet tall and weigh 180. Seems like there are quite a few adult babies who are way smaller than me. There are people here who can fit a European size 38 (6 men's USA) and could wear "children's" T strap shoes or Mary Janes if they wanted to. I can't do that for the life of me, as I wear a European 42 (9 men's). And I have Autism and act like a 4 1/2 year old emotionally and socially 98% of the time because I can't help myself.

I do have to say that I'm the tallest person in my extended family too. I know 26 people in our family that live in the Western part of the USA (aunt's, uncles, cousins, my immediate family, etc.), and I'm the tallest - and act the youngest!! My grandparents were barely 5 feet tall. My 6 year old and 10 year old nephews are more mature than me, in all likelihood. I'm living like a preschooler trapped into a stupid adult sized body. Why, God, why?? Being tall if you are Autistic is a curse. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

- longallsboy

Last edited:
Reactions: pampers4U and aloorrttcc
LilByte said:
Pampers has many factories around the world and many different marketing and versions of their product.

There is no correct answer for what size baby diaper will fit for you. You just have to try the largest of each diaper size in your area.
We are all over the intended weight range and size of the product. So fit will come down to factors like how large your butt is, how large your hips are, how tall you are. and many factors like that. Even the shape of your hips and butt will play a role in the fit.

And even tho many of us call it a fit, because it is comfortably usable as intended. It is not a fit as intended by the manufacturer.

A 9kg change is enough to go from being able to sleep the night in size 5 diapers to not being able to fit even most size 7's without the sides failing after a few hours. If the weight change effects the wrong area.

This is why you will see some people on forums arguing that no adult can wear baby diapers because they can't imagine it being possible. Yet others that are the same weight as them swear that baby diapers are great.

I don't know if it is still being made, but Darlings size 8 diapers from Kuwait are one of the largest baby diapers as far as I know. (even if they do they don't ship outside of Kuwait, so you would need them relayed)

I don't know what the largest is for your country. If you do try lots of different ones tho. It would be nice if you came back and told us here the results so it shows up in google searches if someone else from your country searches in english, especially if you find something that is large and isn't sold outside of your country, as it may be something people here will want to work towards finding a way to get or at least be aware of.
Thank you for the useful information you provided. In fact, I'm not looking for diapers to use them more than I want to wear them for fun and my own personal enjoyment. I don't have any issues with bladder control. I simply enjoy diapers and like to try different types of them.

Also, I prefer to buy baby diapers because they have two tapes, and they come in fun colors and designs. When I wear them, I look like a little child. Additionally, they are less expensive than adult diapers. I tried buying adult diapers like "Fine Core Small Size Adult Diapers," but I didn't feel comfortable in them. I couldn't move easily, and they didn't provide enough space for my male anatomy, and they were really tight (even though my size and waist matched the size mentioned on the diaper packaging). I also bought ULTRA XL diapers, which were the largest adult diapers in my area, and they had a picture of a "diaper with two adhesive tapes" on the packaging. But when I opened them, I was shocked to find four tapes! And worse than that, they leaked (only the bottom part of the diaper would get filled, and then it would start leaking). I believe the reason for my discomfort with diapers is my height. I am a tall and slim person. That's why I prefer to buy the cheaper option (baby diapers that I can wear even if they are not suitable or appropriate) over the more expensive adult diapers.

As for the largest baby diaper in my area, it is "BabyJoy Pants Size 8 diapers." They are really great, and I can wear them comfortably without feeling tight like other baby diapers. In the same package, there are diapers that come in various shapes and colors. They cover my entire rear. However, their only drawback is that they don't always hold the amount of urine that comes out sometimes. Sometimes they absorb my urine without leaking, and sometimes they don't. So, if I want to urinate in them, I go to the bathroom, take off my pants to be on the toilet with just the diaper and a T-shirt, and then I start urinating in it.

I also tried wearing a BabyJoy diaper first and then an adult diaper, but it didn't prevent leaks because the urine doesn't go into the second diaper (the adult diaper).

Note: Leaking is a thrilling experience for me. But sometimes I want to urinate in my diaper while on the bed.

Attachments

• EB21F36C-1B29-4733-865A-DCBAAF36929E.jpeg
    EB21F36C-1B29-4733-865A-DCBAAF36929E.jpeg
    25.1 KB · Views: 11
  • FA702DDE-EE07-4BFC-8E7A-D21A58CBED22.jpeg
    FA702DDE-EE07-4BFC-8E7A-D21A58CBED22.jpeg
    70.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 03E81746-6066-4E4D-8E69-25A763A6A0C7.jpeg
    03E81746-6066-4E4D-8E69-25A763A6A0C7.jpeg
    116.1 KB · Views: 16
longallsboy said:
OMG...your waist is only 23 1/2 inches? 😱😱😱 How much do you weigh? What shoe size do you wear? Sheesh, 23 inches isn't that much more than a toddler!! I'm 36, maybe 38 inches at my waist. I'm almost 6 feet tall and weigh 180. Seems like there are quite a few adult babies who are way smaller than me. There are people here who can fit a European size 38 (6 men's USA) and could wear "children's" T strap shoes or Mary Janes if they wanted to. I can't do that for the life of me, as I wear a European 42 (9 men's). And I have Autism and act like a 4 1/2 year old emotionally and socially 98% of the time because I can't help myself.

I do have to say that I'm the tallest person in my extended family too. I know 26 people in our family that live in the Western part of the USA (aunt's, uncles, cousins, my immediate family, etc.), and I'm the tallest - and act the youngest!! My grandparents were barely 5 feet tall. My 6 year old and 10 year old nephews are more mature than me, in all likelihood. I'm living like a preschooler trapped into a stupid adult sized body. Why, God, why?? Being tall if you are Autistic is a curse. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

- longallsboy

I'm really sorry about the previous information. I don't have a measuring tape to measure my waist, so I put a default value. After reading your message, it motivated me to double-check, and I found that my waist is approximately 27.953 inches. Please remember that I used a 20 cm ruler to measure my waist, so there is a high chance of errors.

Yes, I can wear size 6 diapers (16+ kg) 😅

• Wow
Reactions: longallsboy
aloorrttcc said:
Also, I prefer to buy baby diapers because they have two tapes, and they come in fun colors and designs. When I wear them, I look like a little child. Additionally, they are less expensive than adult diapers. I tried buying adult diapers like "Fine Core Small Size Adult Diapers," but I didn't feel comfortable in them. I couldn't move easily, and they didn't provide enough space for my male anatomy, and they were really tight (even though my size and waist matched the size mentioned on the diaper packaging). I also bought ULTRA XL diapers, which were the largest adult diapers in my area, and they had a picture of a "diaper with two adhesive tapes" on the packaging. But when I opened them, I was shocked to find four tapes! And worse than that, they leaked (only the bottom part of the diaper would get filled, and then it would start leaking). I believe the reason for my discomfort with diapers is my height. I am a tall and slim person. That's why I prefer to buy the cheaper option (baby diapers that I can wear even if they are not suitable or appropriate) over the more expensive adult diapers.

Note: Leaking is a thrilling experience for me. But sometimes I want to urinate in my diaper while on the bed.
Yeah, those are some of the same reasons why I like baby diapers so much. The authenticity makes me feel little.

My measurements at the moment are 29 inches waist, and at my hips at the thickest part is 35 inches..

A few years ago when I had a 24 inch waist and 32inch hips I could fit size 5 pampers.

Toddlers are in the 20 inch range for both hip and waist. But luckily most diapers are super stretchy!

As far as sizes of several baby diapers themselves. In this thread I put some of the ones I've measured.

And here is one the largest tape on baby diapers I'm aware of

As far as pull on style pants. In America we just got a larger size. Size 5t-6t training pants recently, They are larger then the size 7 slip on diapers.
Pampers bed wetting pants (ninjama) are near identical to their training pants (easy ups) just don't have the cute print and scent that the training pants have :(
Goodnites has some really cute designs on and off, like rocket ships, bikes, cars. depending on the year and region. I believe Asia has some the best, and one version in South Korea even had the same Velcro sides as the training pants.

Oh and I forgot to mention, if you put a diaper over another, you have to put holes in the first layer nearest your skin on it's outer shell so that it leaks into the outer diaper thru the holes not out the leg cuffs.

And for looks, if you have privacy to wash clothing you can also get diaper covers that are babyish to use over adult diapers.

Last edited:
Back