pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

camelion

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For those in Pakistan: How and where do you purchase/order diapers and which brand is the thickest one you have ever worn and how do you hide it from your family?

Reactions: Runnerboy and littledreamers333
Hi, I'm from Pakistan, nice to see someone from here too.
I get my diapers from my local pharmacy but its getting harder to find the brand I like, so sometimes I order through Daraz. The best ones to me are Mimi Papa ones with a baby diaper as a stuffer.

These are the best feeling ones and I didnt have any issue with quality. I've tried Comfrey (the worst), SecureXtra, Puffin, Abena Delta Form, none of them did it for me. The Mimi Papa ones are definitely the thickest out of these and feel the best

Reactions: Deleted member 57316
RacerAce said:
I get my diapers from my local pharmacy but its getting harder to find the brand I like, so sometimes I order through Daraz. The best ones to me are Mimi Papa ones with a baby diaper as a stuffer.

These are the best feeling ones and I didnt have any issue with quality. I've tried Comfrey (the worst), SecureXtra, Puffin, Abena Delta Form, none of them did it for me. The Mimi Papa ones are definitely the thickest out of these and feel the best
you are AMAZING. I have been searching for the thickest ones but no one had experienced ones. Thank you very much

RacerAce said:

And can you recommend mimi papa ones on daraz that has baby diaper as a stuffer?

Or are you suggesting to put baby diaper in mimi papa ones? sorry my english is not good so I could not understand it earlier.

fariha said:
For those in Pakistan: How and where do you purchase/order diapers and which brand is the thickest one you have ever worn and how do you hide it from your family?
Hi Fariha,
Is it safe to be ab/dl in your country?

Runnerboy said:
Hi Fariha,
Is it safe to be ab/dl in your country?
Yeah, the country is pretty safe but you will absolutely get judged for being a diaper lover, though it pose a threat to your life.

fariha said:
Or are you suggesting to put baby diaper in mimi papa ones? sorry my english is not good so I could not understand it earlier.
I buy these ones:
These are in large as I find them better fitting to me. My waist is 38. Mediums are a bit tight on me.

For stuffers I use molfix size 6, remove all the elastics and put small holes in with a scissor or blade on the outside.

I understood the removing elastics part but where do I put small holes? what part of outside? It would be great if you could use visual from google to explain it to me?

Basically you cut small slits on the outside of the baby diaper so that liquid can pass through

fariha said:
Yeah, the country is pretty safe but you will absolutely get judged for being a diaper lover, though it pose a threat to your life.
Wow that's insane! Are there and good diapers you can order online?

Antientmariner said:
Wow that's insane! Are there and good diapers you can order online?
I have just tried some but the one I found the best is dadu. I don't know if it is delivered internationally.

and let me correct my previous comment. I mean you will be judged if you tell others but it WONT pose a threat to your life. Its extremely safe here. and looks to me the only country that was able to get rid of terrorism effectively.

fariha said:
I have just tried some but the one I found the best is dadu. I don't know if it is delivered internationally.
If you have them currently I would love if you could send me some pictures of them, I can send you of the mimi papa ones aswell.

RacerAce said:
Basically you cut small slits on the outside of the baby diaper so that liquid can pass through
okay got it thanks. moflix is quite expensive so I will just go for mimi papa.

RacerAce said:
If you have them currently I would love if you could send me some pictures of them, I can send you of the mimi papa ones aswell.
I only have comfrey right now but if I get dadu or other again I will definitely send you the pictures. though the thickest one I have tried is dadu.
here is the link though:

fariha said:
CORRECTION: You WONT have any threat to your life

fariha said:
okay got it thanks. moflix is quite expensive so I will just go for mimi papa.
Yes but in my opinion worth it, they add quite a lot of absorbency and swell up really nicely too

fariha said:
I only have comfrey right now but if I get dadu or other again I will definitely send you the pictures. though the thickest one I have tried is dadu.
here is the link though:
I'll try these aswell, is it okay if I pm you??

RacerAce said:
I'll try these aswell, is it okay if I pm you??
yeah sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back