Pads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slomo said:
I'm the same. I've found that I can use a baby diaper and cup it over the top of my penis. I then diaper up using confidry or northshore. Alternatively, I can use crinklz/betterdry without a booster.

Either way, I do not leak. I stay well hydrated, sleep on my side, and also point up.

I’m all ears. Help me visualize, does the “cupped” baby diaper redirect the flow back into the crotch of your diaper? Do you have a preference/recommendation on baby diaper brand and size?

WBxx said:
I’m all ears. Help me visualize, does the “cupped” baby diaper redirect the flow back into the crotch of your diaper? Do you have a preference/recommendation on baby diaper brand and size?

That's about right. Yes it does seem to redirect my pee back towards the center of the diaper. More so though, the baby diaper will absorb a majority of my pee right away, but then slowly overflow and leak into my adult diaper. This allows my diaper to absorb and wick my pee better. Without the baby diaper, much of my pee will just run down the inside and towards my side where it will leak out.

I personally like pampers, they absorb really fast and come with a nice smell to them. Loves is another good one, but they aren't scented. Stay away from the cheap store brands, they do not absorb very quickly.

Also stick with the smaller sizes. I buy size 1, but you could probably get away with size 2 or 3 if you wear large adult diapers (which I do already). The point is to make sure there is an ample gutter space between the baby diaper and your leak guards. Too big of a baby diaper won't let the leak guards do their job, leading to even more leaks.

Of course, you still need a good premium adult diaper too. You'll need one that has a lot of padding in the front side wings, as well as tall leak guards. This is why I like confidry for that.

Slomo said:
That's about right. Yes it does seem to redirect my pee back towards the center of the diaper. More so though, the baby diaper will absorb a majority of my pee right away, but then slowly overflow and leak into my adult diaper. This allows my diaper to absorb and wick my pee better. Without the baby diaper, much of my pee will just run down the inside and towards my side where it will leak out.

I personally like pampers, they absorb really fast and come with a nice smell to them. Loves is another good one, but they aren't scented. Stay away from the cheap store brands, they do not absorb very quickly.

Also stick with the smaller sizes. I buy size 1, but you could probably get away with size 2 or 3 if you wear large adult diapers (which I do already). The point is to make sure there is an ample gutter space between the baby diaper and your leak guards. Too big of a baby diaper won't let the leak guards do their job, leading to even more leaks.

Of course, you still need a good premium adult diaper too. You'll need one that has a lot of padding in the front side wings, as well as tall leak guards. This is why I like confidry for that.

Will give it a try ... thanks.:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back