Pacifier use

BAP21 said:
I've gotten to the point where I can't fall asleep now without one. If I crawl into bed and realize I don't have it, I start to stress and I have to get up and go get one. It stays in all night and very rarely will it ever fall out. It's like second nature now for me.

How long did it take you to get like that? I'm in the middle of trying to become paci dependant at bedtime

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Pacilord123 said:
How long did it take you to get like that? I'm in the middle of trying to become paci dependant at bedtime
I'd say maybe like 8 months. But it's been like 3 years now since I've truly been dependent on it.
I think the key is finding ones that are both comforting AND comfortable. I used to use the size 6 but it was a little too short and pulled on my teeth where I would feel it in the morning. Now I use the size 7 and that made a world of difference. Perfect fit for me, it gets past my teeth and sits perfectly on my tongue and roof of my mouth.

I tend to chew on my lips when I'm very focused on something, and after a while the skin around them gets all irritated and starts peeling (I know, so attractive). So when I settle in on my sewing machine where I tend to focus for a long time I like to have either chewing gum or a pacifier to avoid the irritation.

• Wow
toyboy said:
😭 I gave it away to one of my nephews just before Xmas.
That is so magnanimous and courageous, but it's time to get ya a new teddy. 🧸 🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: toyboy
I use mine whilst chilling even when not in little space it keeps me concentrated when I studying idk how but I get less distracted

Back