Pacifier List

NUK5

Reactions: Xaver and Dry247
Where do you get the 8’s from?

But they don't have the adult ones? I mean is there an official one for the adult ones

MAM and MAM-style shields are my favorites. dion413 sells adult-sized MAM shields on eBay. I have a few of those and really like them. They are BYO nipple, though. I have Baby Pants and LFB silicone orthodontic nipples in mine, but I recently bought some Pacifier Addict size 8 nipples and have been meaning to try one of those. They're most of an inch longer than the LFB ones, which I'm expecting will help them stay in--make them more "pacifying," heh.

• Love
Reactions: TabaCrate and BobbiSueEllen
How do i edit the original post to add others?

Handsomeukbabyboy said:
How do i edit the original post to add others?
As far as I know, you only have an hour or two at most to edit a post. After that the post cannot be edited.

Oh well that's my idea out the window then :(

Handsomeukbabyboy said:
But they don't have the adult ones? I mean is there an official one for the adult ones
Try NUK Germany
There you find beside all the baby/toddler pacifiers the NUK Saugtrainer. Also called NUK 5.

Cuddlz.com

Cottontail said:
MAM and MAM-style shields are my favorites. dion413 sells adult-sized MAM shields on eBay. I have a few of those and really like them. They are BYO nipple, though. I have Baby Pants and LFB silicone orthodontic nipples in mine, but I recently bought some Pacifier Addict size 8 nipples and have been meaning to try one of those. They're most of an inch longer than the LFB ones, which I'm expecting will help them stay in--make them more "pacifying," heh.
I second the adult Mam-style shields on eBay by @dion413 , they're the only adult pacifier I use and like. I heard dion was injured recently, don't know what happened. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: TabaCrate and Cottontail
Cottontail said:
Can you feel a difference between the nipples you have?

Xaver said:
Try NUK Germany
There you find beside all the baby/toddler pacifiers the NUK Saugtrainer. Also called NUK 5.
Click on the simbol Schnuller, than you get to the pacifiers sold by NUK. On page 2 you find the NUK Saugtrainer, nearly at the end. Click on size "S" for children and "L" for adults.

For the best pricing and quality: PacifierAddict.com

Reactions: BabyWaverly, Dragon64, Rusher and 1 other person
Rearz/Pacifier addict is where I got both of my pacis and I know Lil Comforts also has pacis

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
So any nuk 4 & 5 are horrible quality. Just cheap crappy latex that doesn't hold its shape. Horrible feel to it aswell.

I'm reluctant to try some of the other latex ones because i don't think any company makes an adult pacifier using baby pacifier grade latex.

There's some German ones in ebay but heard similar feedback.

RearzJacob said:
For the best pricing and quality: PacifierAddict.com
They use the cheap ones from the ebay seller in Slovakia. The quality of them ones is horrible

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back