Pacifier for Stress and relaxing

KrazyJoe67

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
After my heart attack I get stressed and my chest hurts when calm done it eases up. would a pacifier help my relax. I am asking for I have never used one as an adult

KrazyJoe67 said:
would a pacifier help my relax. I am asking for I have never used one as an adult
Did you know that Pacifiers exist within rave culture for this same reason.

Reactions: littledreamers333 and SD79
KrazyJoe67 said:
After my heart attack I get stressed and my chest hurts when calm done it eases up. would a pacifier help my relax. I am asking for I have never used one as an adult
Get one and see! There’s probably no way to know without trying. I love mine and use it while I work (at home). Along with diapers and the rest of my little gear it definitely helps keep the stress at bay.

Reactions: KrazyJoe67 and SD79
I used pacifiers for both sexual and stress-free relaxation in the past but not often. I stopped using them since I was diagnosed with a throat cancer 4 years ago.

Cottontail said:
Get one and see! There’s probably no way to know without trying. I love mine and use it while I work (at home). Along with diapers and the rest of my little gear it definitely helps keep the stress at bay.
Thank you
BabyTweetyBird said:
I used pacifiers for both sexual and stress-free relaxation in the past but not often. I stopped using them since I was diagnosed with a throat cancer 4 years ago.
sorry to hear that

DefinTely helps me just relax without even the little element to it

Back