Paci Dreams

lilzander382

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Anyone whos sleeps with a paci ever have dreams of them in your mouth? I have had occasions where I am dreaming about eating something like a steak or a hot dog and I cannot quite seem to chew or take a bite. This one specifically happened to me last night and then I dreamt about a paci in my mouth (which there actually was).

The other dream I often have is that I am around some family or close friends or at work, and I dream there is a paci in my mouth and I quickly remove it only to find a few seconds later that it is back in my mouth without me having done so.

Curious if anyone else experiences this.

Reactions: littledub1955 and medfet878
lilzander382 said:
Anyone whos sleeps with a paci ever have dreams of them in your mouth? I have had occasions where I am dreaming about eating something like a steak or a hot dog and I cannot quite seem to chew or take a bite. This one specifically happened to me last night and then I dreamt about a paci in my mouth (which there actually was).

The other dream I often have is that I am around some family or close friends or at work, and I dream there is a paci in my mouth and I quickly remove it only to find a few seconds later that it is back in my mouth without me having done so.

I spent 5 days at my sister and brother in law's house last Wednesday until this morning and they both know I wear diapers but they don't know that I love wearing them. Nor do they know that I use a pacifier. Anyhow, Friday morning while her husband was cutting grass my sister and I were talking and she mentioned that a girl at her work sucked on a pacifier all day long. The next night I had a dream that she called me to meet her at work because she wanted me to meet somebody. (Only a dream I dreamed but it seemed so real though. ) Anyhow I dreamed that she wanted to introduce me to the girl she was talking about and she came out sucking on her pacifier. Then my sister whispered to me that she mentioned EVERTHING about me to her and that she was dying to meet me and left to go back inside. Then I woke up. I've been wondering since that if she might have opened my door on Thursday night to check on me while I was sucking my pacifier in my sleep and that is why she mentioned that girl at work. I hope not but I have a feeling that she knows about my pacifier now and I did'nt want anyone that knows me to know.

I have these horrible dreams where I am out in public and as soon as I talk to someone I can feel my paci in my mouth! So I freak out, put it in my pocket but whatever I say next I it’s back in my moth. Lol.

Uhhh, between dream and reality...
Sunday morning (around 6), I had to go to pee. It was sunday very early and I was in a half-sleep. I didn't removed my paci, who could be up at that time?

I opened the bathroom door and.... my son was seated on the toilets... Oooops.

I very quickly removed my paci (he's not supposed to know about my ABDL) and said hello before going to lower floor bathroom...

I don't know if he noticed something (as a young adult, he's always on his phone) but nothing was said.
He was just back home and was going to sleep just after that!

It took me some time to fall asleep..... Was like a bad dream but in the reality...

lilzander382 said:

I thought I would be the only one to experience this too but I had the same dream like a month ago where I thought I was eating steak and I start to chew on my pacifier but my brain kick in and stopped me quickly before damage was done. I have all kinds of dreams but only sometimes do I notice the pacifier in my mouth during sleep because it's always there when I'm sleeping I don't go a night without it

Reactions: Pacifyingmyautism
Last night I had a wierd dream. In my dream I was visiting my sisters' house and I was dressed as I was when I went to bed: A double diaper, onesie, booties, and my paci. In my dream I was chatting with my sister when I suddenly realized I was sitting in her living room, on the floor, and sucking on my pacifier. I became very embarrassed and tried to casually remove the paci from my mouth, unclip it from my onesie, and hide it behind my back. Lol. The dream started breaking up at that point. But wow, what a fun dream it was!!

Last edited:
I haven't had a dream like that yet. But the seed has been planted :geek:

I have had two that I remember, one I was at the bank waiting in line chewing gum and all the people in the bank were smiling at me. I tried to blow a bubble but couldn't, I reached up and I had a pacifier in my mouth.
Second one was similar, I was in a grocery store and people were smiling at me and again I reach up and I have a pacifier in my mouth.

See, between the ages of 6 and 17, I had these dreams often. Some were serene, some were shaming. When I found this community and bought my first adult sized pacifiers, they subsided. This may be because I had a subconscious desire for them, and only did I get them did my desire surface and they stopped, and I never cared for the consequences. Now I sleep with one almost every night, and I almost never have a dream of the sort.

I remeber some paci related dreams. I think it's a few normal in this club.

CrazySmoker said:
I remeber some paci related dreams. I think it's a few normal in this club.
I had more day dreams and visions of when was a pre-teen of what would be age-regression kind of visioned myself in pushchair using pacifiers and without the dream the day dream of using a pacifier I wouldn’t have tried and wouldn’t be happy if I didn’t try.

Hockeyczar said:
I have had two that I remember, one I was at the bank waiting in line chewing gum and all the people in the bank were smiling at me. I tried to blow a bubble but couldn't, I reached up and I had a pacifier in my mouth.
Second one was similar, I was in a grocery store and people were smiling at me and again I reach up and I have a pacifier in my mouth.
Sounds amazing and enviable I would love to go places without a care of judgement and looks of people using a pacifier in public it would be an alternative from constant teeth grinding.

TabaCrate said:
Uhhh, between dream and reality...
Sunday morning (around 6), I had to go to pee. It was sunday very early and I was in a half-sleep. I didn't removed my paci, who could be up at that time?

I opened the bathroom door and.... my son was seated on the toilets... Oooops.

I very quickly removed my paci (he's not supposed to know about my ABDL) and said hello before going to lower floor bathroom...

I don't know if he noticed something (as a young adult, he's always on his phone) but nothing was said.
He was just back home and was going to sleep just after that!

It took me some time to fall asleep..... Was like a bad dream but in the reality...
I suppose if you use around the house for not just the ABDL reasons but for sensory comfort and some sort of stim where people may end up chewing gum and that maybe if explain it and set the reasons why you use pacifiers and normalise it there would be no problem with using it with family.

I had one that I can somewhat remember. Not sure what I was dreaming about but I remember something was coming out of my mouth in the dream and in the dream I put my hands up to catch what ever it was. Next thing I know I am coming out of my sleep and my hand jumps up to my face just in time to catch my paci falling out of my mouth. I looked around the dark room and noticed it was still in the middle of the night. I put it back in and went back to sleep. I usually don't remember my dreams but I remembered that.

Back