• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Overdue intro of Felix

FelixS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Dear ADISC

TLDR facts about Felix: AB with a pinch of DL, mid 40s male, some (actual) offspring of my own, a lovely girlfriend who also enjoys being my CG as apart our relationship. English is not my first language.

How I became me: I remember having a strong fascination to wearing diapers starting from age five or so. Figured out this had an acronym in mid-90s. Started out, as I thought, as DL and over many many years realised that this is mainly not a kink for me but I am mostly an asexual AB. But also a very sexual adult at other times. Struggled with self acceptance like so many of us and realised I can be happy as both the adult and baby me on a sunny day, walking the streets of London.

Who am I? I have a masters degree in economics, work in business development and part-time raise two offspring. I do sports and outdoor activities, enjoy art in different shapes and forms. I also occasionally perform music on stage.

What do I seek from ADISC? Sharing of experience, likeminded people, ideas and absolutely love many of the writers in the Stories section. Also, when suitable, share my lessons learned on connecting with another human, who from very vanilla beginnings has become my CG.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: FelixS
Hi and welcome. I'm a classical musician though I also play and sing in a band. Music is always fun.

Reactions: FelixS
Back