Other Incontinence Support online groups/forums

tomcat

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi

Would any one know of any other helpful Incontinence Facebook or Forum support groups as I have issues dealing with mine and find online support useful.

Thanks

• Thinking
Reactions: LaLoneDigi, BigAl2, Diprs2 and 1 other person
I've searched for years without any luck. There is a shocking lack of IC support groups online & IRL

• Sad
Reactions: BigAl2, Diprs2, Edgewater and 1 other person
yeah IKR hence how I came across fetish sites like this and dailyDiapers etc which I am grateful off

Reactions: BigAl2, Diprs2 and Edgewater
@tomcat there are other quality groups/forums. I don't use FB so, I cannot comment there. Consider looking into NAFC, ISC (less active), and reddit. The issue(s) with sites that co-support lifestyle and fetishes is the cross interaction maybe something you want or don't.

Last edited:
daylight said:
@tomcat there are other quality groups/forums. I don't use FB so, I cannot comment there. Consider looking into NAFC, ISC (less active), and reddit. The issue(s) with sites that co-support lifestyle and fetishes is the cross interaction maybe something you want or don't.
The issue(s) with sites that co-support lifestyle and fetishes is the cross interaction may be something you want or don't.

I am not fussed as DD and here helped me find Bambinos (thankfully the government gives me funding for as my Continence Nurse prescribed as I also have sensory issues due to Autism and ADHD and the medical diapers were so uncomfortable to me) which are ABDL and are very comfortable where as in Australia all medical disposable diapers are clothed which irritates my skin as well as I am sensitive as I feel I can smell myself due to wicking where others say they cant smell.

Also embarrassed to say DD and this site helped me accept diapers as well I occasionally enjoy the stories I dont see my diapers as a fetish though but I have needed them since 2009 due to spinal issues and wished I never needed them I was suicidal at the beginning and these online sites were basically the only help I had these days if by magic I didnt need diapers I would never be comfortable without due to having so much padding so so long.

Last edited:
I've seen other support forums in the past. To be honest, I stay on ADISC. Most of the time I read/posting at our IC sub-forum but I also look at the other sub-forums (News, Adult Baby, Adult Diapers, Sexuality, Off-topic, Blogs and EC+forum). I like info and sometimes funny, weird or simply entertainment. There are other ones but they're not as active. So I stick with ADISC.

Reactions: newt, BigAl2, Diprs2 and 2 others
greatlake5 said:
I've seen other support forums in the past. To be honest, I stay on ADISC. Most of the time I read/posting at our IC sub-forum but I also look at the other sub-forums (News, Adult Baby, Adult Diapers, Sexuality, Off-topic, Blogs and EC+forum). I like info and sometimes funny, weird or simply entertainment. There are other ones but they're not as active. So I stick with ADISC.
Same embarrassingly I find other topics on here and DD entertaining yet I dont think I am an ABDL or DL as only like wearing because I was forced to medically and got used to it if that makes sense

Facebook has an INCONTINENCE support group i googled it and found it.

fredy552 said:
I wouldn't trust FB if you value your privacy and anonymity. They've had a bad track record.

Reactions: newt, Jonnythepony, BigAl2 and 4 others
slimjiminy said:
I wouldn't trust FB if you value your privacy and anonymity. They've had a bad track record.
Not fully IC but if you were able to find it pretty easily on google it probably isn’t very private. Thats just me though don’t take my word for it

Reactions: Napincolove, BigAl2, Diprs2 and 1 other person
slimjiminy said:
Yes, you are right it is not private, and their track record is terrible, and anyone can access it you do not need to be a member to get in on Facebook. If someone wants to go through that to see if a 68-year-old man wears diapers and plastic pants and uses them for his Incontinence good on them. The question was is there anywhere else to go to find out about Incontinence? I answered it with where I went. That is how I found this site. All of you all have helped me to go get help from my doctor and read what others have struggled with how you we manage our Incontinence and what we wear or do not wear. Also, what works and what does not. :think:

Reactions: BigAl2, daylight, Diprs2 and 1 other person
Been 24/7, U-IC for a very long time and have seen sites and groups come and go for any number of reasons. ADISC has provided a good site for those who are IC or have become IC as this forum has a very wide group of individuals with a vast amount of support information.

Since, you did not state what kind of information you are looking for regarding your IC, there is little we can do as IC covers a very wide base from very specific medical, to car crash, to being born with IC. I have found this group has the depth to provide support and excellent advice in the wide spectrum of IC

Coming to terms with the reality that you require diapers and diaper covers to be active is a process that every IC member here had to over-come. None of us will tell you that it is simple, but it is part of being able to be out and about, every day, enjoying life. Today, with the internet, near everyone has access to Premium, comfortable, medical grade diapers that have a plastic covering. If your market is limited, upgrade to also wearing plastic pants as they solve many of the problems you are having.

You can search for as many sites as you want to look for, but none of them will help until you come to grips with the reality that you need to wear diapers and plastic pants to be out and about. I look at them as my tool to keeping the World around me a dryer place!

Reactions: BigAl2 and Diprs2
Edgewater said:
You can search for as many sites as you want to look for, but none of them will help until you come to grips with the reality that you need to wear diapers and plastic pants to be out and about. I look at them as my tool to keeping the World around me a dryer place!

A positive perspective we all should share.

Reactions: fredy552 and BigAl2
Reactions: fredy552
fredy552 said:
OP is looking for helpful support
a FB group with 3 posts a week (if that) may not be that helpful
and as stated has aweful privacy policies

Reactions: BigAl2
tomcat said:
yeah IKR hence how I came across fetish sites like this and dailyDiapers etc which I am grateful off
I too have been searching for years for something, online or IRL.
Its just really depressing 😞

Reactions: IncontinentScholar
Back